Users

Frequent Posters

I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Can you give a WU please

The dialogues are same as the precap
Rana talking to Ashar that the path she has chosen might be difficult but the destination seems beautiful
Then, Maria crying and saying that Adeel promised of marriage and all and if he doesn't she will commit suicide and Adeel says that I will kill you myself and then his dad slaps him.

Edited by I-Heart-Sanz - 8 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: I-Heart-Sanz

Wow! That's an excellent TRP. Have only followed some Hindi dramas and from there know about their crazy run behind TRPs. I don't think I have seen any Hindi serial getting this high of a TRP! And that too for a show that airs once a week! One thing I like about Pakistani dramas is that most of them are shot beforehand and thus, TRP will not affect the storyline. This TRP thing is one of the main reason that some really good shows have gone off air and weird and illogical ones are still running.

And congratulations to the entire team! They deserve all the praises👏

I never seen Indian shows get such high TRP's as Pakistani drama's either. if a indian show gets 2+ TRP is good enough to keep it running for awhile...
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

I never seen Indian shows get such high TRP's as Pakistani drama's either. if a indian show gets 2+ TRP is good enough to keep it running for awhile...

Haha! Exactly... That's why am amazed to see this figure for GER as I have never seen them either
This is like too good already
Edited by I-Heart-Sanz - 8 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: I-Heart-Sanz

https://www.facebook.com/GuleRanaDrama/videos/193730950986471/

This is the link to the new promo! It is very similar to the precap but you can get a better view of the slap and Adeel's reaction to it! It's truly priceless😆

For those who can't view the video, you can just google Gul E Rana Facebook and the link is there in their page😊

Tfs!! Uff the slap 👏
candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In the long promo the scenes were almost the same only one scene added...adeel in black shirt with maria and screaming at her to leave else HE will have to bear the consequences
Then a glimpse were Maria is (kinda Like doing the action of cleaning dirt on his shoulder)
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^😆 Hope she torture him!!
Ashiqui24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: candyblossom

In the long promo the scenes were almost the same only one scene added...adeel in black shirt with maria and screaming at her to leave else HE will have to bear the consequences
Then a glimpse were Maria is (kinda Like doing the action of cleaning dirt on his shoulder)

Do u have a link for it?
wida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow 7.2.. i guess this weeks will be even higher than
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I'm actually surprised at the trps! The drama has been so boring of late 😆
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^Almost all crapfest drama had sky rocking TRP in the past so its no surprised at all this one is still decent from the rest