Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

I admit I did fell abit bad for Adeel but he brought all this on himself and it's about time he got a taste of his own medicine.

Yup! He should know how much pain he has caused to Rana and what else would be a better way then getting to taste his own medicine! Didn't expect Maria to turn manipulative at all. It came as a shocker to me! ๐Ÿ˜†
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: I-Heart-Sanz

Yup! He should know how much pain he has caused to Rana and what else would be a better way then getting to taste his own medicine! Didn't expect Maria to turn manipulative at all. It came as a shocker to me! ๐Ÿ˜†

Well if you watched the promo's of this show it was there and her & her mother was ploting to separate Adeel & Rana so she can married Adeel. To be honest Adeel behaves better with Mona & Layla than with her he seem like he can't stand her and only use her to make Rana jealous.
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Well if you watched the promo's of this show it was there and her & her mother was ploting to separate Adeel & Rana so she can married Adeel. To be honest Adeel behaves better with Mona & Layla than with her he seem like he can't stand her and only use her to make Rana jealous.

Haha! Didn't watch any promos of the show! Friends on Twitter recommended this show and thought to give it a shot and I am glad I did! Watched about 7 episodes in a single day๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Yup! You can see from Episode 14 i think, when Adeel is in coffee shop and Maria calls to pick her up from Airport... You can see how pissed off he was that she was coming๐Ÿ˜† Don't understand why he must give so much attention to her, like spending the whole day out with her when you find her irritating in the first place! Maria and her mum planning to separate them is there but just didn't expect Maria to put such a big blame on Adeel as she has always come across as a crazy and funny women to me๐Ÿ˜†

Ashiqui24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-Heart-Sanz

Haha! Didn't watch any promos of the show! Friends on Twitter recommended this show and thought to give it a shot and I am glad I did! Watched about 7 episodes in a single day๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Yup! You can see from Episode 14 i think, when Adeel is in coffee shop and Maria calls to pick her up from Airport... You can see how pissed off he was that she was coming๐Ÿ˜† Don't understand why he must give so much attention to her, like spending the whole day out with her when you find her irritating in the first place! Maria and her mum planning to separate them is there but just didn't expect Maria to put such a big blame on Adeel as she has always come across as a crazy and funny women to me๐Ÿ˜†

I totally agree like I was thinking in my mind that she could of thought of a better way to get adeel like accusing him will not let her be with adeel. I'd love how adeel would try to save himself from this mess and make gul e rana believe him. Plus it won't be that hard for him to manipulate her as he has done it before a lot with gul e rana. I doubt the accident scene will happen in the next episode. I think it will be adeels true face episode which will be shown in the drama. The good thing is finally his dad will be able to see his own sons real personality. I haven't been soo impatient before especially for this drama like more than any of the episodes.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Adeel gives attention to her only when Rana is around to make her jealous but other than that I don't think he cares for her. He always behaves rude with her and scream at her... The character of Adeel itself is confusing.

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I admit I did fell abit bad for Adeel but he brought all this on himself and it's about time he got a taste of his own medicine.

Maria turning pure evil is real interesting.i am gonna love it.What else could have been more better than adeel getting it back this way.Now he will know how miserable it feels to be blamed and that too being finger pointed at your character.God is playing from rana's side.Now may be after all this happy ending will bring sense and peace to me.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 8 years ago
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Adeel needs to suffer a lot more and for a longer period of time to have a chance at being forgiven. Hopefully the precap is just the beginning of his suffering.
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I was more interested in Ashar's story than Rana and Adeel for this episode. I did tear up a bit when Asher's dad was finally being nice to him.
The Tai Abu is really annoying me now, I don't want to see his face anymore.
I'm glad Rana just left, now she can become her own person and do what she wanted to do before she was forced to marry Adeel.

Go Maria ๐Ÿฅณ
I love her for what she is going to do. It's basically getting revenge for Rana. Finally Adeel can suffer.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

Maria turning pure evil is real interesting.i am gonna love it.What else could have been more better than adeel getting it back this way.Now he will know how miserable it feels to be blamed and that too being finger pointed at your character.God is playing from rana's side.Now may be after all this happy ending will bring sense and peace to me.

Adeel deserves it. He should know how it fells to be forced in an unwanted marriage ๐Ÿ˜ก
Ashiqui24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Adeel deserves it. He should know how it fells to be forced in an unwanted marriage ๐Ÿ˜ก

Yup totally agree with u he needs to know gul e ranas worth. I'd love to see what gul e rana will say to him about it all... May be after this episode I think the accident track might happen.