Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Sweety, what I was trying to say is why did arshad get cancer, is it connected some how to ranas story? It's not unusual for characters to get cancer in a show and it's not the first time someone died in an accident. Why do we care about Arshad? The story was about Gul e Rana and adeel so that's why it seems random to me that there is this bizzare story line going on. It will make sense of somehow these events have something to do with Rana in the future which I doubt. So don't get offended, just chill chill just chill.
😃

Exactly! Relax!
@Shabz was commenting on random, unrelated stuff popping up in this show for no concrete enough reason and I was commenting on the bloopers and all the random stuff the team of the show has let pass. I mentioned it earlier as well a lot of unrelated scenes have made it to the final episode and what scenes one would think would be important to the story haven't been shown.
My comments was a dig on the sloppiness of the team.

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Definitely a much better episode! I loved the precap more though.. Even though I hate Maria its about time Adeel gets a taste of his own medicine. The slap was well deserved.
Ashiqui24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: candyblossom

There are rana and adeel murree scenes left before adeels accident...so he will take her back for sure!
Hmmm MARIA...either they will be two ways...either adeel will knit a sinister plan and trap maria to tell the truth or rana will rake a stand for adeel which will lead adeel to think what he has done with her

Definitely he won't marry maria!

Hii everyone I watched the episode and tbh I actually enjoyed it after 3 weeks of boring episodes. I don't think rana would
take a stand for him because she knows he's capable of doing that with any girl remember that rape scene with mono. I think adeel is going to trap maria and threaten her to tell the truth to everyone. But yeah that slap looks really interesting. Adeel deserves it after everything. Did u lot notice in the precap that when adeel was being accused by maria he was looking at someone I think it was rana who he was staring at.
candyblossom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashiqui24

Hii everyone I watched the episode and tbh I actually enjoyed it after 3 weeks of boring episodes. I don't think rana would
take a stand for him because she knows he's capable of doing that with any girl remember that rape scene with mono. I think adeel is going to trap maria and threaten her to tell the truth to everyone. But yeah that slap looks really interesting. Adeel deserves it after everything. Did u lot notice in the precap that when adeel was being accused by maria he was looking at someone I think it was rana who he was staring at.

which scene in precap was he looking at rana? First or last?

I think he will trap maria and will tell her to tell the truth then take rana back...accident happens and then the story goes on...
Edited by candyblossom - 8 years ago
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
As a lot of people on this AT have said, this show has 22 episodes. Do you think they can wrap up this story in 22 episodes (another 7 episodes to go) or this show could be exceeded by 2-3 more episodes?
Ashiqui24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: candyblossom

which scene in precap was he looking at rana? First or last?

I think he will trap maria and will tell her to tell the truth then take rana back...accident happens and then the story goes on...

It was the last scene of the precap when adeel was shocked by Marias accusation and was staring somewhere
i dont think adeels accident will be in next episode
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anam...

As a lot of people on this AT have said, this show has 22 episodes. Do you think they can wrap up this story in 22 episodes (another 7 episodes to go) or this show could be exceeded by 2-3 more episodes?

Articles could be wrong too or due to editing they might extended it by 2 more episodes. This show been shot before hand while MM which is going on right now and even Mera Yaar Miladay on ARY shooting for those is still going on while it's on air. I get to know this because the actors are posting video's and pictures from set caption #Shooting
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Caught up with the episode and glad that the story moved ahead!
Was so happy that finally Rana made a decision on her own and left the house without even informing Adeel. And it was nice of Adeel to ask Maria to leave as his wife is not home! Didn't expect him to be this much of a gentleman! It shows that he does care about Rana and her feelings but this guy just doesn't know how to build a relationship. He should stop trying to make her feel jealous already as Rana is just not bothered about it. Casanova like Adeel, who always had woman runnning behind him just doesn't know how to express his own love for someone! When is he gonna realise that all his methods is just making life difficult for the both of them.

Agree with most of you here, the precap was the best part 😆
From the well deserved slap to Maria's accusations and Adeel's shocked expression👏👏 It was something that is much needed to knock some sense into Adeel. Am so excited for next week now! Why do we have to wait for a week till the next episode😭

Not sure how but am sure Adeel will definitely get out of Maria mess and get back with Rana. Looking forward to see how things are gonna shape up.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I admit I did fell abit bad for Adeel but he brought all this on himself and it's about time he got a taste of his own medicine.