Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Today's episode was better as compared to the last 3 episodes. Going by the precap next week things are going to improve (hopefully) instead of being stagnant.
Anam... thumbnail
Ashar's father's accident was funny. He is walking on an absolutely empty road and when he saw the car he had enough time to move away and even the car driver had enough to hit the brakes but despite that he got hit.
wida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Next week will bee full dramaa wala episodee.. cant wait :)
As much i dislike Maria I like what she did to Adeel.. he deserves it!! Slap from dad and perhaps the dad wil announce that Adeel will have to marry Maria and divorce Rana (rana wants divorce so now he will be ok with it)... That will be another slap in his face!! He might have announced to Rana that he will marry Maria but he would never want to! All he wants is Gul e Rana.. :)
He has been so manipulative now he will get it back.. and will feel how it feelss.. I guess from here on the redemption track will start

I don't know why but in this whole process i think Rana might be the one to stand by his side :/ .. Adeel acts alot and fakes it infront of others but he has always been himself infront of Ranaa.. I have a feeling that if he tellss Rana about the whole situations...she will believe it ..
Edited by wida - 8 years ago
Anam... thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

This show is so random lol
People randomly get cancer and some randomly die, random actors pop in to drop Gul e rana off.
I mean was it really necessary for arshad to get cancer and his father to die in an accident, I don't see the relevance, but I still watch.

Seriously, the show is completely random. Ashar visited the hospital/doctor to get his tests done and he doesn't even bother to get his results from the hospital or call them to enquire if his test results are back. There must have been some serious symptoms for him to go to the hospital in the first place to get the tests done but after he gets them done he doesn't even bother to pick up the results.

Then his dad gets by a car which he sees from atleast 5 ft away (enough time for him to move out or the driver to brake) on an absolutely deserted road.

I watch it to see what they do with Adeel's character. The show was good till about the 8th or 9th episode.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I'm yet to watch the episode, seems like a good one
nicki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anam...

Seriously, the show is completely random. Ashar visited the hospital/doctor to get his tests done and he doesn't even bother to get his results from the hospital or call them to enquire if his test results are back. There must have been some serious symptoms for him to go to the hospital in the first place to get the tests done but after he gets them done he doesn't even bother to pick up the results.

Then his dad gets by a car which he sees from atleast 5 ft away (enough time for him to move out or the driver to brake) on an absolutely deserted road.

I watch it to see what they do with Adeel's character. The show was good till about the 8th or 9th episode.

tell me one show which is 100% close to reality??????
And as for having cancer or dying in an accident well I thought that happens in real life too
agree accident scene could been filmed better and results well when doctors tell you they will call you once they got the results and most people do just wait specially if they are real busy and 2ndly when I had blood test I was told if its something bad they will call me if its nothing then they will just post the results which can take up to a month.
asher cancer and his dads death probably got something to do with the story we just need to wait and watch.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I been waiting for this show to sharp up from the past 3 episodes. How I wish I started this show when it ends instead though.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nicki11

tell me one show which is 100% close to reality??????
And as for having cancer or dying in an accident well I thought that happens in real life too
agree accident scene could been filmed better and results well when doctors tell you they will call you once they got the results and most people do just wait specially if they are real busy and 2ndly when I had blood test I was told if its something bad they will call me if its nothing then they will just post the results which can take up to a month.
asher cancer and his dads death probablygot something to do with the story we just need to wait and watch.

Sweety, what I was trying to say is why did arshad get cancer, is it connected some how to ranas story? It's not unusual for characters to get cancer in a show and it's not the first time someone died in an accident. Why do we care about Arshad? The story was about Gul e Rana and adeel so that's why it seems random to me that there is this bizzare story line going on. It will make sense of somehow these events have something to do with Rana in the future which I doubt. So don't get offended, just chill chill just chill.
😃
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just started this... an interesting show with lots of flaws.
candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There are rana and adeel murree scenes left before adeels accident...so he will take her back for sure!
Hmmm MARIA...either they will be two ways...either adeel will knit a sinister plan and trap maria to tell the truth or rana will rake a stand for adeel which will lead adeel to think what he has done with her

Definitely he won't marry maria!