wow
loved the update 😃
twinkle is jealous
continue soon ...
joe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 18
Kunj was dead tired all coz of his work last night and the little adventure with her... He was upset bcoz she dint cal him once after reaching home did she reach safely... it would have been still dark at 6 in the morning... he thought... all the meetings were led by his team members as he was in no mood to talk.. moreover he left his mobile in the office. Today was the haldi and he had to go to Tanejas by evening. Constant thought was hovering his mind was that what if she had called... and he dreaded that he was the one made these meetings compulsory and so now he cant miss them or leave in between. As the chain of meetings ended he headed towards his cabin. There was no mobile phone he askd his PA but no one saw it. Just then Maya whose cubicle was just near his cabin came and handed his mobile to him.
"Did some1 call?"
"Actually yes... pehle toa muje lga ki nhi recieve karna chahiye but your phone was constantly ringing so I picked up, It was twinkle.. she told she had something imp to talk"
He was about to scold maya for not informing him but he was the one to ask every1 to not disturb in meetings.
"He rushed out of the office building.. placing his bluetooth he started dialing... making up reasons to apologize...

"Yuvraj sir, lekin ye sab me bhot shares chale jayenge... aap sure ho ye step lene k liye?"
"I am damn sure Mr. Kapoor ... aap lawyer hai aap apna kaam kijiye baki humpe chhod dijiye"
"Ok as u wish..." the lawyer left from Anitas house shaking his head... at how weird people can be. But he neded to do this illegally after all he loved his family and Yuvraj Luthra had threatened him.

"Ohh toa Mr. Sarna ko time mil gaya finally"
"Twinkle, me bhot busy tha yaar... isliye call nahi kar paya. Aaj bhot meetings scheduled thi"
"Okok... nyways muje tumse baat karni thi..."
He was surprised that he dint even say sorry and she was not even that angry he had made up so many ways to convince her...
She was angry at first all bcoz of the tensions and that Maya picking up the call but she calmed down gradually and she had made up her mind that she would never interfere in his work... after she heard his bade papa and badimas conversation n how much he worked hard...

"Thik hai bolo"
"Aise phone pe nhi, milke baat karni hai"
"Toa sham ko jab haldi me milenge tab kar lenge baat, me jaldi aa jaunga thoda"
"Kunj yar yaha par sab honge tab sabke samne kaise baat karenge"
"Baat hi toa karni hai twinkle, tumhare dimag me kuch aur hi karne ka irada hai kya"..
Even he dint know why the hel did he say that.. he never used to have double meaning talks with her..but this he dint know how it came out from his mouth.
"Thik hai, haldi k vaqt kar lenge."she spoke after some time gathering herself... yes he was always on the heights of irritating her and making fun of her... but this was the reason she wanted to talk to him about what they would do and what not when they were alone...

Kunj and family were all dressed for haldi... he was wearing a white Kurta. Ishaan and Juhi were the happiest as they were going to have a chachi and they got to were new clothes... but the most delighted person was Manohar Sarna as he was the shipper of this marriage from the begining... even though he did it for his selfish motives... he dint know he was making the best decision of Kunjs life...

Twinkle was dressed in a yellow sarree and she looked breathtakingly beautiful ,,as Kunj entered the hall he could only see her she was smiling and chatting with her friends. It looked like she was genuinly happy for this marriage just like any other bride.. people were walking around with various things in hand...flowers puja thali curtains and lights. It was a bit noisy but all he heard was her laughter. And constantly she hit her friends play fully as they would be teasing her with naughty talks about HIM... then he realised they must be talking about him.
His trance was broken by Leela as she welcomed him he was still half way through the hall. And she hadnt noticd him.
"Puttar baki ghar vale kaha hai"
"Vo dusri gadi me aa rahe hai me bas Anand bhaiya aur bacho k sath aya hu" he purposefully made his exit early from the house as she wanted to talk it was still half an hour for the rasams to start.
Just then Twinkle started running behind Chinki to catch her. She was unable to run fast bcoz of the saree he was afraid she would fall and before he could know she crashed into him and was about to fall but as usual he caught her.

'''Oh godd...she was not going to leave chinki for this dirty talks.. 'chinki ab toa tu gayi... ruk kaha bhag rahi hai... offo ye saree bhi na kyu banaii aapne babaji ... bhag bhi nahi paa rahi mein...''
Ouuch... " she realised she crashed into some one.. some one tal and heavily built.. she caught the person for support.. her fingers and hand felt so small circling the persons arms...she looked up to catch the persons face and she saw two black... no they were dark brown definitly she was sure now... she was always in doubt about his eye color now she was sure... she saw his pupils dilate and adjust to catch proper glimpse of her...
After an eternity she realised that they were in the middle of the living area... with people walking around and chinki coughing to bring back from their world.

"Sorry"..was only thing she could manage... and then she eyed towards chinki over his shoulder
"Its okay"he replied still his face flushed...
Even she knew this fall was different it felt different...she remembered he was early here to talk...

She managed to find him alone for some time and brought him to a room and lockd it
He was confused as what was she going to talk about in a closed room... was she going to tell that she cant marry him... but she looked happy moments before with her friends... or was she going to tel something about Yuvi...he waited patiently for her to start...

"Muje kuch zaruri bte karni hai... kuch sharte hai meri shadi se pehle...tum aur me ye shadi apni families k liye kar rhe hai... "
"Ye baate muje pata hai... baat kya hai"
"Me apni zindagi bachpan se hi apne hisab se jeete ayi hu apne decisions khud lete ayi hu,,aur shadi k bad bhi me thodi freedom expect karti hu"
Was she going to ask me to accept her and Yuvis relation... that was no way going to happen... he was ready for and angry NO answer to her conditions... but when she asked...

"Tum shadi k bad Alisha se apna rishta tod doge"
Did he hear right he was expecting a question with a word Yuvi in it ... he heard Alisha... but why... then he realised that she stil thought that him and Alisha were together... everything happened in so much hurry he could not tell her... of course as he dint want to see her with some1 else after marriage... she would expect the same... and he respected the fact that she cleard this things out before marriage...
"Twinkle maine tumko bataya nahi... bhil gaya batana ki mene bhi Alisha se brk up kar liya hai... infact us raat k bad muje uska asli chehra dikh gaya... vo sirf mere paiso k liye mujse shadi karna chahti thi... aur me bhi usse pyar nahi karta tha... me toa bas Badima ki baat ka man rakhne usko apni patni banane ki soch raha tha...so Ok.. mera usse koi rishta nahi nahi kabhi hoga..." he replied calmly... and saw her take a sigh of relief...
She expected a NO from him as she saw that kiunj was into Alisha... but now alls good...

"Kuch aur bolna tha tumko"
"Haan abhi baki hai.."
"Ohh list banayi hai kya tumne sharto ki"
"Haan,,I mean no... aise nhi.. Kunj tum chup raho na bolne do muje"
"Tum shadi k baad kisi k bhi sath koi bhi affair nahi rakhoge"...
no matter in what comditions this marriage was happening but he was firm to respect this marriage and not come out like his father... or else there would be no difference between him and his father. And that was a decision he had made long before even he met twinkle that whoever his wife would be... no matter what there was no way he would betray her...

"Twinkle muje apni puri zindagi log tana dete rahe mere papa ki harkato ki vajah se... muje nahi pata ki vo insaan kaise the ya mujse pyar karte the... ya nahi... par muje itna pata hai.. ki me kabhi vaisa insaan nahi banuga aur ye faisla mene bhot pehle le chuka tha.. ki me shadi me kabhi dhoka nahi dunga"

She felt for him.. the pain in his voice and there was no way to doubt on those words...

"Tum mujse kabhi bhi unchi awaz me baat nahi karoge"
To that he had a naughty smile on his lips...
"Twinkle aaj tak mujse kisine unchi awaz me baat nahi ki.. naahi mene ... par haan.. agar koi mujse unchi awaz me baat kare toa me bhi apni awaz nichi nahi rakh paunga... it depends on YOUR tone you see... tum mujse sharafat se baat karo... mujse sharif ladka tumko kahi nahi milega"..with that he winked at her...

She was not pleased but had to convince herself ... as he placed his conditions indirectly and... she knew it worked both ways ... she would not talk loud with him then he too would respect her condition...
She still made a grumpy face and... he looked away from her after winking and looked out of the window..

"Tum mere sath vo sab nahi karoge"..
Hrer last question was the last nail in the coffin and he knew he was going to have too much fun replying her this condition...
Edited by joe10 - 8 years ago
priyanvs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update
twinkle conditions 😊 and kunj answers 😆
Abhia2Twinj4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update 😳
Wow 😛 now kunj becoming a bit naughty 😆 I am liking it 😳😆
PiyaKaira thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update!
Lovong this naughty side of Kunj!
--Nazakaat-- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
gosh...18 updates..back 2 back ...
i cant believe...they r sooper long..
when will i finish reading them???u r intriguing me
938152 thumbnail
Tum mere saath voh sab nehi karoge. Ahaha.
This is interesting 😃
Please continue soon 😛
joe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 19

"Kya... nahi karunga"
"Vahi vo.. shadi k bad"...
"Shadi k bad kya jhagda, dekh twinkle ek hi toa cheez hai jiske zariye hum baat karte hai jhagda karke... ab tu vo bhi cheen legi... toa hum communicate kaise karenge .. aur mene kahi padha hai... ki kisi bhi relation me communication bhot zaruri hota hai" he spoke casually totally enjoying her irritation

"Kunj tum muje bolne doge... bich me kyu tapak rahe ho... mein vo uski bat kar rahi thi... shadi k bad jo pati patni karte hai,,"
"Kya karte hai pati patni.. ?,muje nahi pata...please can you elaborate miss Taneja..."
"Mein humare rishte ki baat kar rahi thi ... keh rhi thi ki hum rishta aage nahi badhayenge"...
"Rishta aage nahi badhayenge... matlab...Twinkle shadi is the last step... uske bad bhagwan bhi nahi bacha sakte bichare pati ko ... shadi k aage konsa rishta hota hai"he said dramatically speaking on behalf of every married man...
"Kunj tum samj nahi rahe mein kya kehna chahti hu... kabse batane ki koshish kar rahi hu... kaise batau... vo... jisse bache paida hote hai..uski baat kar rahi hu..."
"Kaise ...mene toa bachpan se suna hai... ki bhagwanji bache dete hai... husband wife hospital me jate hai.. aur vaha god unko bache dete hai... mummy ne muje chota tha tab yahi bataya tha"...he replied as he drove her to craziness...
She got fed up of explaining him... shd was a girl and despite of the embarrsment and all those awkwardness talking about it...she was having this conversation and here he was not able to understand anything not even trying to.
She turned to leave just to get caught by him he swiftly turned her around just stopping her before his frame... her chest heaving up and down and him staring directly into her eyes she was afraid he wouldnt see much deep into her soul... he left her hand as he did not wanted to make it look like he man handled her..after all.. she still was having doubts about him regarding that night and this irritated him that she dint believe him .. and that was the reason for her conditions... but he had enough of all it humiliation and his name being spoilt in the news... he was going to play it according to his rules... no he did not even have intentions of ruining her respect after mariage but he did not like the fact that he was still in doubt and his character was still questioned in her mind...
"NAHI"
He spoke in a calm and firm voice looking into her eye... she was shocked ... did it mean she was true about him ... that he was the one who took advantage of her and will do so after marriage ... was this the reason he is getting married... there is no way she was going to refuse this marriage now...her mothers happiness lied in it... but Kunj did not agree to her condition which she was sure that he would agree as he too dint have any interest in her...
Understanding the flood of emotion and shock in her eyes he added
"Tum soch rahi hogi ki... me tumse shadi isliye kar raha hu taaki me tmhara fayda utha saku... jo me farm house vali raat ko nahi kar paya vo shadi k bad kar saku... hain na"
She dint reply
"Muje tmhare sath kuch bhi karne me koi interest nahi hai twinkle... naahi mene farmhouse vali raat tmhara fayda uthane ki koshish ki thi... tumko sabko bar bar batata raha par tum nahi mane... naahi ab manti ho islie ye shart rakhi... toa me bhi kyu manu tmhari shart ko... jab tumne muje itna gira hua samj hi liya hai toa me kyu ... clear karu apne character ko... aur tumpe mujpe bharosa toa hai nahi .. toa kya gurantee hai ki shart manke bhi me vo nibhaunga... haan... " he knew his emotions and anger took over him... and she looked scared ... and he was not able to see her... he thought twinkle would fight... and her being scared was the last thing he wanted... of course she married for her mothers sake... thats why she was numb... to lighten the situation he added play fully
" muje koi interest nahi hai... kuch bhi karne me... naahi me koi tmhara fayda uthane shadi kar raha hu ... me bhi apne family ki vajah se kar raha hu..."
He held her hand to calm her down and she saw that his words dint meet the emotions his eyes ...his eyes showed how much he respected her... and his touch was not filthy or of any wrong intentions his holding her hand did calm her fown...and yes he too was getting married to her bcoz of his family and his bade papa blackmailing him... how did she doubt that he wanted to marry her to take advantage... but then why was his reply negative to her conditions ...oh godd he is so confusing...
With a naughty tone in his voice
"Ab twinkle tu hi soch itna handsome pati hai tera... itna hot... aur tu bhi toa thik thak lagti hai... ... kahi tu mere looks dekh k pigal gayi toa... meri izzat kon bachayega... me toa kuch keh nahi paunga kyuki... tum bologi ki "kunj tumne toa aisi koi shart nahi rakhi thi"... toa ye bichara abla mard ... biwi ka mara kaha jayega..."
"Muje koi interest nhi hai tumhare in looks mein... nahi tumme...tmhari kismat itni achi bhi nahi ki twinkle taneja tmhe ghaas dale samje..."he was glad that she was back being twinkle hearing her reply...
To tease her more...
"Ab dekh twinkle... mana ki mujme tumme koi interest nahi hai... vaise bhi tumhe dekhke mere dimag me ek hi khayal ata hai paa hai kya??"
"Kya?"she asked innocently
"KHATRA"...he replied in the most dramatic way making her rolll her eyeballs...
"but tu aise double baate nahi kar sakti... ek taraf tu muje keh rhi hai ki me koi bhi affair naa rakhu shadi k bad... aur dusri taraf ye shart bhi rakh rahi hai... ab mein koi Himalay ka sadhu sant mahatma toa hu nahi ki tu aisi impossible shart rakhe mere samne..., and after all hum pati patni honge" he placed his hand on her shoulders stressing on the last part and making her walk towards the wondow...
She with irritating look shoved his hand away... she knew he was just making fun of her... talking all this but still she felt normal... and most importantly comfortable...looking at him in the face she saw the evening sun rays falling on his face making it look golden and his hair flowing due to the slight breeze... his eyes were now perfect brown in sunlight...his eyes always left her surprised changing its colors in diffrnt lights everytime...
"Ab dekh mera koi affair nahi hoga... aur tu bhi aisi sharte rakhegi... me bhi akhir ek insaan hu... twinkle...
AUR TU ITNI BURI BHI NAHI HAI"..he left the room whispering the last sentence in her ears... sending chills down her body...

Edited by joe10 - 8 years ago
priyanvs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update
😊
loved it
hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update, loved it.
Twinj scene were cute.