Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 15

Kunj sensed the sound was coming from the door..
The mobile dropped from her hand... and she bent to pick it up...
He got up and opened the door fully...she looked up crunching her eyebrows ... being caught red handed...
She bit her finger not knowing what to do... Kunj first thought it must be a dream... but then he remembered that she was the queen of siyappas she could do anything... if you think she cannot break into your house upto your room at midnight you are wrong...
But he adored one thing that how cute she looked all tensed... a smile broke on his face ... he took the mobile from her hand pickd up the phone and placed it near her ear...
She thought she would run like a maniac after picking up the phone but here before she could even gather herself he was standing in her face... with a smile..snatching the phone from her hand...and answering it...
She still dint know what to do...
He mimed 'bolo twinkle'...signalling to the phone which he was holding to her ears...
She got back to her senses... listening her mother scream from the other side...
"JAVAB De TWINKLE KIDHAR HAI TU... BOL JAVAB DE TWINKLE ITNI RAAT GAYE KAHA CHALI GAYI TU..."
"Maa vo... me... vo... me... chinki k ghar ayi hu... vo.. kya hai na... ki... um... uski tabiyat achanak se kharab ho gyi... aur uske ghar par bhi koi hai nahi na... isliye.. me nikli tab aap so rhe the...aur me aapko phone karne hi vali thi... par battery dead ho gyi... ab jaake charge hui hai..."
" tu pagal ho gyi hai... jaan nikal gyi thi humari yaha par...bata k toa jana chahiye tha na... utha deti muje... ya tere Mamu ko...,,chal chinki ko phone de baat kara use meri me bhi uski khabar puch leti hu.."
Her eyes turnes big and round like of owl...and kunj was going to burst into laughter seeing the animations of her face... but he composed himself...
She nudged him...
Placed her hand on the speaker... and tried to ask a solution to her mothers demand to kunj...
"Maa chinki se baat karna chahti hai...kya karu me?"she whispered so that her mother could not listen
"Kaash meri awaz ek ladki jaisi hoti toa.. me teri madad kar pata ... par afsos... Twinkle me tera sath yahi tak de paunga... "he said dramatically.. twinkle eyed him angrily..." plz bolo kunj... kya karu me...?"
Kunj feeling pity on her situation gave in and suggested...
"Unse keh ki chinki davai leke so gyi... kal subah baat kar lena.."he whispered...
Twinkles face lighted up like a firework with a smile
She did as told and Leela was satisfied...

"Vaise muje tere thank you ki koi zarurat nahi hai... in case tu kehnevali hai toa..."he spoke while walking in...
"Itne lucky nhi ho tum ki me tumko thanks bolu... me khud handle kar leti..."
"Dikh raha tha kaise handle..."
He stopped midway as looked at her she was still standing near the door...
"Tere pav me fevi quick laga hai kya vahi kyu khadi hui hai"
"Ha ha ha... very funnny ...tere sade hue jokes tu apne pas rakh.. ye tera room hai.. jab tak tu ane ko nahi kahe.. andar kaise aa sakti hu me..."
The cute way in which she spoke those words like a little girl taught manners in school... she is so adorable he thought...
But she was here he should be shocked... but still it felt quiet normal... or else if it would be some1 else he would have... drove them out... but not her... he remebered the evenings... scene where he saw her and yuvi in HER room... and how he tried to avoid her calls .. yes he was busy too but... also he dint feel like talking to her...he was upset and angry... but on seeing her cute antics all that vanished away.. and he gestured her in...did she too feel the same way when Yuvi came in her room unannounced... was that why... she would allow Yuvi now and then.into her room
'..to hell with all that he thougt..'. she was here... and it got to be something important...
He asked her to sit on the couch where he was sitting previously the laptop was still on and coffee un finished...
While lifting the cup... he asked her would she want to have some... after all it was the first time she came in his house his room... and he laughed in his head ...only this girl would make an entry in this manner ..
He sat on the bed...
She would have made fun of him drinking coffee at this hour but she was not here to have any tashan...but to talk.
She sat on the couch and glanced on the laptop screen the desktop background was a beautiful pic of Ishaan and Juhi with their chachu...the difference was that all three looked like kids in the photo..she was lost in admiring the pic

"Tum yaha is vaqt itni late kyu ayi ho?"she was brought back by his question
"Vo I know ki muje itna late nahi ana chahie tha bina bataye...par tum phone hi nahi utha rahe the isliye?"
"Koi phone na uthaye toa iska matlab hai ki vo busy hai ya baat nahi karna chahta"kunj spoke in a serious tone as he got up from bed...
Why did have to get all serious when he talks... Its so much better when they fight... but this serious Kunj...felt very scary
"Aur kuch logo ki tarah muje adat nhi ki kisi ko bhi apne kamre me bina ijazat ane du..."
She knew he was taunting her...
"Kuch log kyu bol rhe ho Kunj,,..agar bolna hai toa sidha sidha bolo na "
Here he was the one who should be irritated and upset and she
was the one who was getting cranky how would he allow that
"Agar samj gayi toa puch kyu rahi ho...vaise bhi ye shadi toa hum humare parivar ki khushi k liye karte hai... chahe hum pyar kare na kare kya farak padta hai..,,par muje ek baat pata hai ki me kisi aur se bhi pyar nahi karta..."he said finishing the coffee and placing it on the table...
"Kunj tum galat samj rahe ho...tum jaisa soch rhe ho vaisa kuch bhi nhi hai... mene brk up kar liya hai Yuvi se... mene usko bata diya hai ki me tumse shadi kar rhi hu..."
"Brk up"...he laughed sarcastically,"isse pehle kitni bar brk up kar chuki ho tum aise"...
Yes he was right she had broke up with Yuvi a numbr of times only to again patch up... but this time was different ... now she had seen what he really was... and he was no where near some1 she would have as bf let alone get married...
"Pehli bar... aise mene pure hosh me pehli bar brk up kiya hai Yuvi k sath... Kunj mera yakin karo...me ab Yuvi ko vapas apni zindagi me nahi ane dene vali... aur ye me isliye nahi kar rhi ki me tumse shadi kar rhi hu... mene ye faisla khud liya hai..."
He saw the genuinity in her tone...but still he had doubts... the game of trust works both ways... she broke his trust by not trusting him for the farmhouse night and she still is having doubts... he knew that... then how can she ask him to trust her when she herself were in doubts...
But still he trusted her he dint know why...and also his heart reasoned out... the matter of farmhouse and break up with Yuvi are two different type of issues..
"THIK HAI"...
that was the only thing he managed to speak...
And she knew he was not convinced...

Edited by joe10 - 8 years ago
hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update. Loved it.
Continue soon plz.
Duumps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome FF read it in one go.
Loved it.
Can't wait to see what happens next.
Abhia2Twinj4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow so lovely 😛
Great !! Plz continue soon 😳
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
story is awesome
loving the updates
joe10 thumbnail
Chapter 16

He was right she did have doubts about him regarding the farmhouse night... yes she knew he was a sensible person but its not easy to forget for any girl something like taken advantage of by some1...
"Twinkle ab muje is topic pe baat nahi karni... muje koi parva nahi ki tu kya sochti hai kiske bare me sochti hai.. par tu mere bare mein humare bare me kisi aur se baat nahi kar sakti.. jo humare bich equation hai vo humare bich hi rehna chahiye... isliye aaj jab tu Yuvi ko bata rahi thi ki... hum dono ek dusre se pyar nahi karte aur... sirf family k liye shadi kar rahe hai... ye muje acha nahi laga...tumne kaha ki Yuvi se tumne brk up kar liya toa ye sab janne ki usko kya zarurat hai... he should be the last person to know about whats between us... "
She understood his point and he was 100% correct... why dint she have such sensible thinking... telling Yuvi or any1 about their secrets would be foolishness... also this would give Yuvi more advantage to haress me...'she thought..
""Hhmm... ok.. ab se aaisa nahi hoga"..she replied...
She got up from the couch and started to leave...
"Oh.. madam kaha ja rahi ho?..."
"Ghar.." she spoke calmly...
"Raat ke 1.30 baj rahe hai... there is no way ki me tumko kahi bahar jane dunga..."
"Toa kya mein yaha soungi"
"Aur nhi toa kya"..
Her face flushed on thinking about sleeping in his room..
Kunj un aware about her uncomfort...he got up and took laptop and sat on the couch..."vaise bhi muje bhot kam hai... me sone nahi vala... tum bed pe so jao"...
She stood still near the bed...
No matter how modern she was.. or out spoken she was... she too was a girl and sleeping in some1s room.. that too a guys room... made her feel a little awkward...
He saw her staring at the bed... and understood that... she was feeling awkward... and to plus that she also had doubts of him taking advantage. . There is no way she would be able to sleep..
He felt bad that she dint trust him but.. also understood that she was a girl after all... no matter how much her antics make him forget that part...
But how could he refrain himself from taunting her...
He got up and took out some keys...
Seeing him take out some keys she got alarmed...Thats it he is going to lock the room and force himself on her... she thought... but no issues she too would fight... back and kick him... but he felt too strong... seeing his height there is no way she could over power him...
"Dekho tum jo soch rahe ho vaisa kuch nhi honevala... toa ye khayal nikal do apne dimag se samje... tum"she tried to sound like a threat but fumbled...
He smiled thinking about what she was thinking...
"Thik hai.." and he placed the keys back on the table and began working on his laptop...
She sat on the bed wide awake... staring around the room and constantly checking on him whether he was on his couch or not... a little shift of his legs or arms and she would get alert...
15 mins and she was bored and feeling sleepy... and there was no change in his posture he was working with same enthusiasm as if it was his first day at school...
"Tumhara kaam kab khatam hoga..?"
"Kabhi nahi"he replied...
"Sidha javab nahi de sakte na tum kabhi...aaj raat ka kab khatam hoga..."
"Mene kaha na ki me sone nahi vala... bhot kam hai ab disturb mat karo.."
..she remembered... the talks Usha and Manohar were having earlier this night in their room... about how kunj was not able to pay attention to his work bcoz of all this marriage drama... and how they wished that his company would have a downfall bcoz of this...she thought should she inform him about the conversation she heard...downstairs about the plotting...of his family members... but thought it was not the right time... and right moment also she was no one to interfere in his life... atleast not until their marriage...
... it had been 30mins and she was feeling sleepy... she saw the keys placed on the table they had some old keychain attached ... and her curiosity took over that why kunj had such key chain for his room keys...
"Kunj tumne apne kamre ki chabi me aisa itna puarana key chain kyu lagaya hai"
He looked up from the laptop towards the keys and then towards her...she had a genuine questioning look...
"Ye mere room ki nahi baju vale room ki chabi hai"
"Lekin tumhe apna room lock karna tha toa baju vale room ki chabi kyu nikali"
Sometimes she would say the most sensible things and sometimes... oh godd...he supressed his laughter and spoke
"Muje apna room lock kyu karna hoga bhala?" He asked puposefully exactly knowing the answer...
"Kyuki tumhare gutter dimag me gande gande khayal aa rahe hai...aur tum mere sath..."she stopped as she realised what she blurted out...
"For your kind information... muje tere sath kuch bhi karne me koi interesr nahi hai... mere pas aur bhi imp kaam hai... jo abhi me kar raha hu... rahi baat chabi ki... toa vo me baju vala room kholne vala tha... taaki tu usme so jaye... par tune hi rok liya muje "..."ab muje kya pata tha ki tum ye sab cheeze soch k rok rahi thi muje... muje laga tuje isi room me sona hai"...he spoke innocently ...making a puppy face...
"Kya toa pehle nahi bata sakte the...tum... me kabse sone ki koshish kar rhi thi... muje thodi na dimag me khayal ayega ki tum dusra room kholne vale the..."
"Sahi kaha tune... Dimag hoga toa khayal ayega na..."and he laughed...
She got up from bed and threw a pillow to him... he caught it...
"Mera mazak uda rahe ho tum..."
"Kitni sweet hai na tu... Sach ko bhi mazak bana k taal deti hai,so sweet"...
He got up from couch and grabbed the keys... the room was a bit dusty as it was locked...he started cleaning some dust with a cloth... it looked like an old room with antique furniture and twinkle wanted to ask whose room was it but thought she would ask some other time... right now she needed some sleep...
"Subah 5 baje uth jana"
"KYAA...,,5 baje itna jaldi... ghar pe toa me 8 baje tak bed se nahi nikalti..."
" Thik hai .. ek kaam karna... aram se 9 baje uthna... tayar ho k niche aa jana... aur pure parivar k sath nashta karke jana,, ok" he added with sarcasm...
"7 baje nahi chalega..." she asked bargaining...
"Twinkle 7 baje mere gharvale uth jate hai..."..."
"Ok toa 6 baje promise... me uth jaungi..."
"Promise kyu kar rhi ho.. agr khud nahi uthi toa me... utha dunga.ek do balti... thanda garam pani dalne k bad toa uth hi jaogi tum"
" very funny... me uth jaungi... tumhe fikar karne ki zarurat nahi hai"...
And she dozed of as soon as she layed on the bed... he left with keys on side table and closing the door...to his room...

joe10 thumbnail
Chapter 17
She got up and checked her mobile it was 6:30AM ...
"Ohh godd.. she hurried herself..with her phone... as she checked there was a message received...

"Chinki ko is situation k bare me explain kar dena... tumhari mom usse baat karengi khabar puchne"
KUNJ 5:30AM...

Thank god he reminded her... or she would have definitly forgotten about it... ye Kunj 5.30 tak jag raha tha... fir toa abhi bhi jag raha hoga.. toa fir muje 6 baje uthane kyu nhi aya...
She locked the room and headed to his room..
There she saw.. he was asleep peacefully on the couch... with his head facing one side laptop still in his lap and his legs on the table... she went near him and placed the keys on the table... the laptop was still on ...he must have fallen asleep while working she thought... 'kabhi socha nahi tha ki ye itna kaam karta hoga..,,' one quality of him registered in her mind that he was hard working... and she felt a sense of pride knowing it ... quickly she shun away those thoughts and ... went downstairs luckily no one was around... and she left as she came in... on the way she texted chinki about the situation and thanked Kunj in her mind for reminding her...
She reached home... and went straight to bed it had been a long night and her sleep still wasnt complete...

He got up with a jerk as he heard the alarm and... it was 7.00 he had missed many alarms... she would be still sleeping he thought and was about to run towards the room but his eyes caught the keys on the table.. and he unlocked the door ... he found the room as it was when he entered yesterday with her... she had arranged the bedsheet and it looked like it was never touched... she did have respect for others he thought... and he registered in his mind her one good quality...
'No matter how she was...around him... she was good at heart..'... he smiled while walking towards his room...and lumped on the bed... he needed some sleep...

Leela called twinkle again she wasnt picking up the phone... it was 8.00 and she was worried for her daughter...
"Are behna chinta na kar... vo apne kamre me so rhi hai... mene dekha bahar gadi khadi hai.. subah jaldi aa gayi hogi.. so gyi isliye phone nhi utha rhi..."raman assured leela
"Ye ladki bhi na... na jate hue bata k gayi na.. aake khabar di.."

She went to her room and checked on her sleeping daughter she looked tired she placed her hand lovingly on her head...
"Maa.. aap yaha"
"So jaa puttar... so ja me toa bas tuje dekhne ayi thi"
But she was awake... now...
"Maa bhukh lagi hai bohot"
"Tu tayar ho ja me nashta lagatu hu.."
Twinkle had some breakfast and chatted with her mamu in the living room...but her mind was constantly thinking about him... would he be awake by now... 'bada bata raha tha ki "Mein utha dunga tuje... baltiya dalke...n all"...aur khud ghode bech k so raha tha... par cute lag raha tha... and her heart felt for him as she recalled how he was working for whole night... kitna kaam kar rha tha na... toa neend toa ayegi hi na... her heart spoke to her arguing mind...
She got diverted by Bubly asking her about some wedding outfits... what she would want to wear...
"Oye puttar tuje jo pasand ho uspe hath rakh... tera mama sab hazir kar dega..."
"Oo ji sara paisa Twinkle ki shadi me hi kharch kar doge toa bubbly me kya karoge..."
Raman got irritated by his wifes ever bitter tounge...
"Bubbly pehle tu choose kar le apne liye fir me bataungi"twinkle said with a smile...and the day went by making the preparations...
Panditji had fixed the marriage to soon she thought...
It was in just three days from now and each day having rasams of Haldi, Sangeet and last day their marriage...

It was the next day morning... the day of her haldi...
"Puri raat kunj k sath kya kiya tune twinkle"
Chinki teased her friend
"Yar chinki agar tune muje chidhane k liye phone kiya hai toa me baat nahi karungi..."
"Par twinkle tune toa had hi par kar di..aaj se pehle tu kabhi kisi ladke k ghar itni raat ko nhi gayi... itni kya bechaini thi... 3 din me toa teri usse shadi hone vali hai... fir raat din tu uske sath hi rahegi..."
"Chinki tuje toa me jab sham ko tu samne ayegi tab dekh lungi..."
And she disconnected... the call..
But by chinkis last statement reality struck her ... he was going to be with her for 24hrs a day all her life... and that was too much to take in... how would she cope up with this... aur muje uske kamre me hi rehna hoga... he babaji ... kuch kijiye... aise kaise survive kar paungi me... vo kya soch raha hoga... agar usko shadi k bad rishta aage badhana hua toa... me kaise rokungi use... she needed to talk to him about all this... and place her conditions in front of him...
She called him
"Kunj muje tumse milna hai"
"Actually Kunj abhi yaha nahi hai ... ek imp meeting attend kar raha hai.."a soft and sweet voice spoke from the other end...
"Mera usse milna bhot zaruri hai... aap usko phone dijiye plz.."
"Dekhiye Miss..?"
"Twinkle.. Taneja... Kunj ki jisse shadi honevali hai"
She spoke with authority... marking her territory... she was tensed with all those '''24*7 with Kunj''' thoughts and here some sweet sugary gurl was answering his phone...
"Hi Twinkle I m Maya...Kunj ne specifically kaha hai ki koi use disturb na kare aur... apna mobile bhi apne cabin me bhul gaya hai... jaise hi meeting khatam hoti hai me us taq tumhara message pohcha dungi..."
"Okay"..twinkle said grumpily... itna kya busy hai... and who the hell is this Maya aur Kunj k office me kya kar rahi hai... uske phone k sath...

hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update, loved it.
Continue soon plz.
Abhia2Twinj4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update 😛
Plz continue soon 😳😳
3dancelover thumbnail