Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 12
Yes ... she had agreed to the marriage proposal... well ispite of him asking aunty not to force twinkle for marriage he knew she would try one last time and after what happened yesterday... he thought twinkle is getting some senses and understanding that Yuvi is not right for her... but then she would just break up with yuvi... why did she need to get married to him...nyways he obviously had to cancel half of his meetings coz they needed to go to taneja mansion for meeting and getting the date fixed but he felt the need to talk to twinkle... the state she was in at the gurudwara... it looked like things were not good between aunty and her... but after yesterday did she too felt something what he was expecting from her that night... there was no trust then in her eyes when he was accused of taking advantage of her..but yesterday was differeny...okay then why dint she reply to his message yesterday...
'Oh god... this girl is goin to drive me crazy' he thought...
But what he dint know was that she too was going crazy bcoz of the confusion... yes she agreed to the marriage but for her mothers sake... those doubts creeping in her mind were having a war with her heart...which were interrupted by the ringing of her phone...
It read
'Yuvi'
First she thought of ignoring and not picking up... but then she realised she needed to have a closure and inform him to get away from her life... she needed to break up...
But what scared her was yuvi's reaction...how would he react and... she knew he would definatly try to create problems in her life if she broke up...
"Hello..."
"Kaha ho tum twinkie.. kabse phone try kar rha hu.. me tmhara... "
"Me busy thi toa phone par subah se dhyan nahi diya"..
"Twinkle taneja aur tune subah se phone nhi check kiya how is that posiible... aisa kya kar rhi thi?"
She too was surprised how come she dint check her phone from the morning...but it was true..
"Yuvi muje tumse zaruri baat karni hai...
'Mene Kunj se shadi karne k lie maa se ha keh diya hai...'"
She dint get any reply just heard the sound of something breaking...and the line went dead...
What would Yuvi do was the question in her mind...
Her mother entered the room
"Kissse bat kar rhi thi...kisko bata rhi thi shadi k bare mein.."
"Maa vo.. mein... chinki ko.. bata rahi thi...best friend hai na meri"..she tried to put up a smile... "mein ye batane ayi thi ki.. Kunj aur uska parivar aa rahe hai aaj sham ko... shadi k bare mein baat karne...
She felt what was the need... but then realised it would be good that she would get to talk with Kunj...and clear some matters...

"Aaiye aaiye manohar ji... "leela ushered in Manohar Usha Anand and Kunj...
Kunj thought Twinkle would be seen around but she was nowhere... as they sat in the living area had some snacks...and talked...
"Humne apne panditji ko bulaya hai.. vo Kundli dekh ke nayi tarikh nikal denge ..."
"Ye toa badi changi bat kahi aapne Sarna ji.. dono bache khusi se shadi karle... aur kya chahiye hume"Raman..added..
"Aunty twinkle kahi dikhayi nahi de rahi...,,"puttar vo apne kamre me hai ... aati hi hogi...mein bulati hu ruk"
"Nahi aunty aap taklif mat kijiye me jata hu upar.."
"Raman dint like the idea of Kunj going in twinkles room this way... leela too was surprised .. and here Kunj was not seeking permission he just informed and started ascending the stairs... leela looked at Raman assuringly and felt proud that Kunjs mentality is not conservative and he will handle Twinkles modern upbringing in a good manner...

Twinkle was brushing her hair.. and was about to go down.. just then some1 entered her room...she looked who it was and was shocked...
"Muje miss kar rahi thi na... dekha.. aur ye itna ready kyu ho rhi ho... itni betab ho rhi ho kya Mrs Kunj Sarna banne k liye... "
He mocked with an evil grin...
hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update, loved it.
continue soon plz.
PiyaKaira thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update once again.
Cont. soon!
TQ so much for the B2B updates.
joe10 thumbnail
Chapter 13

"Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?"...
Twinkle questioned...
"Jaha Twinkle vaha uska Yuvi"...
"Bakwas band karo yuvi aur chale jao yaha se... mene clear kar diya hai tumko ki me Kunj se shadi kar rahi hu... bas..."
He came forward with pace and was right in front of her face... "acha mazak kar leti ho tum twinkie...good joke"...
"Me mazak nahi kar rhi Yuvi m serious...,,tum meri zindagi se dur chale jao.. aur muje chain se jeene do".
"He held her by shoulders with incredible force... she winced in Pain...tears in her eyes..but she controlled herself and... spoke "chhod muje Yuvi... dard ho rha hai"
"Tu sirf meri hai twinkle... sirf meri.. samji..kyu karni hai tuje Kunj se shadi haan... kyu... bata... mujse zyda acha lagne laga hai kya vo.. tumhe... bata twinkle... pyar karne lagi hai kya usse?.."he asked mockingly...

He ascended the stairs.. to just get have a talk with her before they commit to the marriage he ne"Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?"...
Twinkle questioned...
"Jaha Twinkle vaha uska Yuvi"...
"Bakwas band karo yuvi aur chale jao yaha se... mene clear kar diya hai tumko ki me Kinj se shadi kar rahi hu... bas..."
He came forward with pace and was right in front kf her face... "acha mazak kar leti ho tum twinkie...good joke"...
"Me mazak nahi kar rhi Yuvi m serious...,,tum meri zindagi se dur chale jao.. aur muje chain se jeene do".
"He held her by shoulders with incredible force... she winced in Pain...tears in her eyes..but she controlled herself and... spoke "chhod muje Yuvi... dard ho rha hai"
"Tu sirf meri hai twinkle... sird meri.. samji..kyu karni hai tuje Kunj se shadi haan... kyu... bata... mujse zyda acha lagne laga hai kya vo.. tumhe... bata twinkle... pyar karne lagi hai kya usse?.."he asked mockingly...

He ascended the stairs.. to just have a talk with her before they commit to the marriage he needed to know what triggered her to agree to this marriage... he knew they both had agreed that some or the other way they had to avoid this marriage... so that they could marry Alisha and Yuvi respectively but... the events occuring from past few days had changed the situation upside down... Alisha was out of his life for good but he dint know.. about her...what did she want... what Yuvi did yesterday... and what he did on that farmhouse... he should try to make her understand that he was not right for her... atleast if they dont get married...he needed to make sure twinkle sees Yuvis truth...of course what he did at farmhouse that night .. kunj had no proof to prove Yuvi guilty but atleast he had to try...as he reached her room he heard...her shout at someone inside her room..
"Nahi karti me kunj se pyar... naahi vo mujse pyar karta hai ... Hum bas apne parivar ki khusi k liye shadi kar rahe hai...",,..

All those talks and conversations he had in mind to have with her... vapourised as he realised what she told Yuvi...
Of course there was no love between them.. and all was for familys sake.. but why did it hurt... hearing it from her mouth... and that too she told to Yuvi... what was he doing in her room... did Aunty knew about him being here...
How could he forget he was her BF.. she mentioned yuvi enough number of times to make him remember ... he could go and come in her room as he wished... but would she continue this little adventure of hers...even after marriage...no way he would allow such kind of deeds from her future wife.. who ever it may be... even for her... after the knot is tied she belonged to him.. atleast to the world in their room whatever they considered each other.. but for the world she would be his wife... why was he getting possessive over her... no way she was going to give in to his demands and rules.. she lived her life the way she wanted..there was no body to force her why was he even thinking of this marriage... after what he listened from her mouth... but wasnt it true... they were getting married for their familys happiness...but still in heart he felt dejected...he thought he should leave.. he dint want to witness twinkle and Yuvi speaking out their love to each he would not be able to bear it...

As he came downstairs..." kya hua puttar twinkle kaha hai..?"..
"Aunty vo tayar ho rhi hai ..usne kaha vo khud aa jyegi thodi der me?"
He lied..
With that they left...taneja mansion as panditji had fixed the date... he thought he should not get affected by all this but.. it was harder than he thought...

Meanwhile in twinkles room
".. Me nhi karti Kunj se pyar aur vo bhi nhi krta.. mujse.. par bharosa hai humare bich... jo me tujpe nahi karti... Yuvi.. "
"Janta hu.. me kyu uski tarafdari kar rahi hai... kya man ghadat kahani sunaii usne tuje ki itna bharosa ho gya uspe..haan... bhul gyi us rat usne tere sath kya kiya tha... agar sab vaha nahi pohchte toa... suhagraat toa shadi se pehle hi mana leta vo tere sath..
SLAPP...Yuvi held his cheek.. as twinkle.. fired.. "sharam nahi ati tuje aisi ghatiya baat bolte hue... mujse pyar karne ka dava karta hai.. aur mere bare me itna ghatiya khayal aya kaise
eded to know what triggered her to agree to this marriage... he knew they both had agreed that some or the other way they had to avoid this marriage... so that they could marry Alisha and Yuvi respectively but... the events occuring from past few days had changed the situation upside down... Alisha was out of his life for good but he dint know.. about her...what did she want... what Yuvi did yesterday... and what he did on that farmhouse... he should try to make her understand that he was not right for her... atleast if they dont get married...he needed to make sure twinkle sees Yuvis truth...of course what he did at farmhouse that night .. kunj had no proof to prove Yuvi guilty but atleast he had to try...as he reached her room he heard...her shout at someone inside her room..
"Nahi karti me kunj se pyar... naahi vo mujse pyar karta hai ... Hum bas apne parivar ki khusi k liye shadi kar rahe hai...",,..
All those talks and conversations he had in mind to have with her... vapourised as he realised what she told Yuvi...
Of course there was no love between them.. and all was for familys sake.. but why did it hurt... hearing it from her mouth... and that too she told to Yuvi... what was he doing in her room... did Aunty knew about him being here...
How could he forget he was her BF.. she mentioned him enough number of times to make him remember ... he could go and come in her as he wished... but would she continue this little adventure of hers...even after marriage...no way he would allow such kind of deeds from her future wife.. who ever it may be... even for her... after the knot is tied she belonged to him.. atleast to the world in their whatever they considered each other.. but for the world she would be his wife... why was he getting possessive over her... no way she was going to give in to his demands and rules.. she lived her life the way she wanted..there was no body to force her why was he even thinking of thia marriage... after what he listened from her mouth... but wasnt it true... they were getting married for their familys happiness...but still in heart he felt dejected...he thought he should leave.. he dint want to witness twinkle and Yuvi speaking out their love to each he would not be able to bear it...

As he came downstairs..." kya hua puttar twinkle kaha hai..?"..
"Aunty vo tayar ho rhi hai ..usne kaha vo khud aa jyegi thodi der me?"
He lied..
With that they left...taneja mansion as panditji had fixed the date... he thought he should not get affected by all this but.. it was harder than he thought...

Meanwhile in twinkles room
".. Me nhi karti Kunj se pyar aur vo bhi nhi krta.. mujse.. par bharosa hai humare bich... jo me tujpe nahi karti... Yuvi.. "
"Janta hu.. me kyu uski tarafdari kar rahi hai... kya man ghadat kahani sunaii usne tuje ki itna bharosa ho gya uspe..haan... bhul gyi us rat usne tere sath kya kiya tha... agar sab vaha nahi pohchte toa... suhagraat toa shadi se pehle hi mana leta vo tere sath..
SLAPP...Yuvi held his cheek.. as twinkle.. fired.. "sharam nahi ati tuje aisi ghatiya baat bolte hue... mujse pyar karne ka dava karta hai.. aur mere bare me itna ghatiya khayal ate hai tere dimag me Yuvi.."..nikal ja yaha se aur aaj k bad apni shakal mat dikhana...
"Jaa raha hu abhi k liye but yad rakhna twinkle me us Kunj ko kabhi khush nhi rehne dunga..."
She lumped on the bed holding back her tears...
"Yuvi had just made her remember what she dint wanted to recall... same people who were present that night would be sitting downstairs... and Kunj... again the reasoning between her mind and heart began... flashes from that night... Kunjs jacket... her state... came running back to her...
"Babaji me kya karu..!!"
She composed herself and made her way downstairs...

Edited by joe10 - 8 years ago
hailly thumbnail
Hope Twinkle get to know about Yuvi's real face soon.
Continue soon plz.
priyanvs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow
nice update
read all the updated today
loved it
continue soon
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank you for all of them
great story
joe10 thumbnail
Chapter 14

"Kitni der laga di tune tayar hone mein",leela spoke as she saw her coming down...
Twinkle found the hall empty..
"Sarna parivar aya tha vo aise hi tujhse bina mile chale gaye..."
She wanted to have a talk with Kunj why did he leave...she got frustrated..
"Kunj tujhse baat karne upar aya tha par tune use bola ki niche ati hu aur ayi hi nhi...vo itnezar karta reh gaya,,..chod ye sab gal... teri shadi ki date pakki ho gyi hai... roka toa tumhara ek bar ho hi chuka hai... ab sidhe panditji ne shadi ki date hi nikal di.."
Leela informed her about the date... she gave a faint smile and went up...
'Agar Kunj upar aya toa mujse mila kyu nhi... zaroor mujse koi bat akele me karni hogi ... par vo aise hi bina baat kiye kyu chala gaya...jab vo log aye the tab toa...ohh shit..
Kahi Kunj ne muje Yuvi k sath toa nahi dekh liya... usko laga hoga ki me ab bhi Yuvi k sath... muje usse baat karni hi hogi..."
She tried calling him but he dint pick up the phone...
Then he started disconnecting her call...
Kunj ne zaroor muje Yuvi k sath dekh liya hoga uski galat femi dur karni padegi...par kaise...
'IDEA'

At midnight she made sure every1 was asleep and silently made her way out of the house... she carefully ignited the engine and drove towards Sarna house...

The roads were deserted ... just a few stray dogs around... she reached the house and made her way in through the kitchen window... she was a pro in it... as it was her routine while having a night out at chinkis or a friends place...

The hall and kitchen was dark.. with the help of her mobile screen light she made her way... towards different rooms

The first two rooms she came across were locked.. then she found the two kids room Ishaan and Juhi... whom their chachu adored... they were sleeping like angels... she smiled remembering the hospital incidant...

Then there was Manohar and Ushas room...they having a talk...
"Dheere boliye aap Kunj sun lega.."
"Toa kya hua sun liya toa...haan...,,Manohar raised his voice..
"Bas ab ye shadi ho jaye uske bad... sab thik ho jyega... Tanejas k sath jud k humarri khoyi hui reputation vapas aa jayegi Market me... aur me is musibat se bahar nikal paunga"
"Par aap Kunj se ek baar madad mang k toa dekhiye... vo company ko fir se build karne me aapki madad karega... "
"Me usse madad mangu... me... dimag kharab ho gaya hai tera...,,itne saalo se kitni mushkil se usko apni jaydaat se dur rakha aur tu keh rhi hai ki me apni company ki bag door use de du,,,"
"Kunj ko kaha kuch diya tha aapne... do saal pehle,,,,,,sirf kuch bekar se construction k shares uske naam the jo uske ma baap uske liye chhod gaye the par fir bhi usne apni company khadi kar di na... me kaha keh rhi hu ki aap use maalik bana do... usse kaam nikalva lo... aur fir jaise sab thik ho jaye vapas nikal dena usko... aur isse vo apni company me dhyan nahi de payega... aur vo kamzor pad jayegi..."
"Nhi Usha...aisa risk nhi le sakta mein... vaise bhi aaj kal Kunj apni manmani karne laga hai... ek toa itni mushkil se blackmail karke usko is shadi k liye manaya hai... aur ye shadi ki vajah se kaha dhyan de raha hai vo apni...company par...jo jaisa chal raha hai vaisa chalne do"

"Lekin aap jante hai ki agar kuch gadbad hui toa vo log pind se vapas aa jayenge... aur agar kunj ko sab pata chal gaya toa vo pata nahi kya kar baithega..."
"Unko yad karne ki zarurat nahi... vaisa kuch nhi hone vala... case hum hi jeetenge... "

She felt like in a totally different kind of surrounding... this dint feel like home... so much plotting and games in their minds... and Kunj ... he dint seem this way .. he was different ... but why did his family disliked him and did he know about all this...

There were just the rooms above the stairs left to check.. she headed up but the thoughts dint leave her mind
'Kunj k bade papa aur badima aise kyu bol rahe the kunj k bare mein... bhale hi vo unka beta na ho par hai toa hai toa vo is parivar ka hissa na... aur kon anevala hai Pind se... muje kuch samaj nahi aa raha...
Par ek baat toa pakki hai ki Kunj sirf apne family k liye shadi kar rha hai...aur vo bhi zabardasti...khud toa bada maa ko samja raha tha ki Twinkle ko force mat karo... par khud blackmail ho k shadi kar rha hai...'
She reached a door that was half open... a slight dim light was coming from inside..she thought that he would be sleeping ...she peeped in only to find him working on his laptop .. furiously typing something... he sipped in some coffee from the mug placed beside the laptop... she checked the time it was 12:40AM
'Babaji ye itni raat ko jaag k kya kar raha hai... aur ye koi time hai coffee peene ka...,,,ye kiske sath phasa diya aapne muje... agar aise hua toa roz iske typing k shor me muje neend hi nhi ayegi...'
She grumped...'pakka kisise chat kar raha hoga...' hogi uski koi late night timepass gf...
She saw him taking his phone and call some1...
"Hello Akash mene ppt mail kar di hai,.. just check it thoroughly and kal presentation ache se ho jana chahiye... I want no excuses"
'Haaaiinn,,,babaji iski GF ka naam Akash hai...kahi ye Gay toa nahi"...
Her mouth turned in an O at the thought of him being gay...
Just then...

He was startled by the ringtone of some mobile...
She nearly jumped out of her senses when she heard her mobile ring
It flashed
"MAA"
hailly thumbnail
Continue soon plz.
Sanavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oops Twinkle ko Kunj ne pakad liya.