bussbuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ok so i would love to hear your predictions on Mann mayal
heres mine :

Salahudeen continues to meet Manu and both of them agree to take their love to marriage but then salahudin does CSS and gets a job and manu asks him to marry her but he says first he has to go and become something then marry mannu cries but he goes. Mannu abandons her home and runs away to salahudeen where he rejects her and says i love u but now is not the time. she returns devasted and because of budnami her parents get her married to the only rishta they have and that is ok mikaeel. Salahudin continues working in Khi. Mannus husband turns out to be a physcopath who also lives in karachi and shakks her to be involved with salahudeen. he beats her while shes pregnent and manu gets traumatized. In this way manus marriage ends with him. Thereafter salahudeen married manu but manu now hates him because she thinks it him who destroyed her life and how he didnt act by heart but brain. Jeena meanwhile takes advantage of this and tries to sideline mannu and get closer to salahudeen . Finally manu forgives salahudeen and they become happy( which is rare in pakistani dramas)

LOL . Please tell me urs!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hundal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
wow this is probably spot on. i would love for her to actually have married salhalludin but they have to get seperated :D