Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
It already got negative responses from audience n the whole show was boring and the main thing which was missing in the show was laughter. Its same type of comedy which we have seen before in Comedy Circus nothing new in it.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It will improve with every episode ...all are turning into ekta kapoor daily soaps babas..Just becoz one episode was bad so show finished .No scope for improvement.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tanvismile

It will improve with every episode ...all are turning into ekta kapoor daily soaps babas..Just becoz one episode was bad so show finished .No scope for improvement.

Why are you so adamant about CNL doing well though?πŸ˜† and the other comedy bachao has had numerous episodes and it juts goes from bad to worse.. so I see no hope in this one either
952723 thumbnail
I dont understand one thing i.e. the dancing. Don't you really have any content to fill and hour? about 20% of the show if filled with songs being played in background and the guest dancing. For e.g. why would someone be interested to watch Madhuri dance with krushna.
Also bharti isn't funny. Yes her chintu was funny when she debuted in comedy hunt thing. It became very annoying in comedy circus. Now she again comes with the same character.

Out of all they retained bua. Its not like she was usp or breakthrough character of the show.

I have seen krushna and sudesh perform live at a marriage function. They weren't funny. The show was a flop. The groom's dad paid them 5lakhs to come (this was when Kapil was in comedy circus). These days Tanmay Bhat charges 4-5lakhs. Who knows how much these people are charging now. They aren't worth it to be honest.
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Zubeida.

May be Kashmira Shah or relative or family friend? πŸ˜†

I am with TM. I was curious why Rangeela channel would replace someone successful like Kapil and his super successful show with Krushna. I have watched CNB. It was shit. So I had gone with very low expectations. But CNL was even shittier. They are trying the same shit formula as CNB which gives viewers no variety. And to top the bullshit, he had to go and show us how insecure he is by insulting Kapil. That was the nail on the shit coffin. My sincere condolences for CNL.

that tanvi is just from channel or krishna himself. tells me he isn't his fan but keeps defending the channel and blaming kapil for everything without knowing a thing about it. πŸ‘

now everyone just ignores his posts and he still posts, hoping someone will pay attention to his 2rs posts πŸ˜†
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gameon

I dont understand one thing i.e. the dancing. Don't you really have any content to fill and hour? about 20% of the show if filled with songs being played in background and the guest dancing. For e.g. why would someone be interested to watch Madhuri dance with krushna.

Also bharti isn't funny. Yes her chintu was funny when she debuted in comedy hunt thing. It became very annoying in comedy circus. Now she again comes with the same character.

Out of all they retained bua. Its not like she was usp or breakthrough character of the show.

I have seen krushna and sudesh perform live at a marriage function. They weren't funny. The show was a flop. The groom's dad paid them 5lakhs to come (this was when Kapil was in comedy circus). These days Tanmay Bhat charges 4-5lakhs. Who knows how much these people are charging now. They aren't worth it to be honest.

They wanted to retain all characters of cnwks except kapil Sharma then Ali asghar/daadi told clearly that dadi will do show only with kapil only the rest sidhu,raju,palak/kiku,simona/manju said it too they will go along with kapil only bus remained and kapil dnt even force anyone its there decision.the last show trp was 2.5 now lets see how much trp cnwks will take.
I agree Krishna and bharti tactics are getting boring. The way they mocked kapil no body likes that.it showed how much they are insecure of kapil.
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gulabi22

They wanted to retain all characters of cnwks except kapil Sharma then Ali asghar/daadi told clearly that dadi will do show only with kapil only the rest sidhu,raju,palak/kiku,simona/manju said it too they will go along with kapil only bus remained and kapil dnt even force anyone its there decision.the last show trp was 2.5 now lets see how much trp cnwks will take.
I agree Krishna and bharti tactics are getting boring. The way they mocked kapil no body likes that.it showed how much they are insecure of kapil.

They Arent Insecure, it Just that They Cant Beat the Hell up, the One guy named Kapil.
Kapil's Plot was something diffrent. ⭐️
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yamyam

Why are you so adamant about CNL doing well though?πŸ˜†and the other comedy bachao has had numerous episodes and it juts goes from bad to worse.. so I see no hope in this one either

I was wondering the same πŸ˜†
How can nyone defend such bad show!
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
CNL-What a pathetic episode it was,Krushna doen't know comedy,he can only insult people.Bharti's part was some hoW better than Krushna.

Otherwise,its a pathetic attempt by colors to replace CNWK with CNL 🀒
rimoo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow so bua is there.i don't believe rangeela really kept the annoying as hell bua in the show.πŸ˜†
ps- vinash kale vipreet buddhi