Posted: 8 years ago
Unreserved on page 11:)
Edited by Spark.Shreya - 8 years ago
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heya
I am late...
This is again a fabulous update. Thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
From the small scene in the breakfast table where sharon is in the thoughts of last night and is horrified hearing abt party.
She gets totally into it trying hard what should be done. So a sneakpeak to kria. Guess she is also a mystery here.
Surprise surprise swayum helped Sharon and she thanked him. It was a sweet gesture from him taking in his character.
Then comes the party. Sharon is a beauty for sure as swayum is bowled out.
The scene of swaron and Mr.ghai was well penned.
Sharon is beauty with brains and does attract swayum.
The nights event after she slept off was cute. And undoubtedly dance scene was cute the blushing sharon and smirking swayum.
Well another shock was rey-taani convo rey accepting his mistake and talking to sharon was really good and needed for Sharon
A well penned one.

P.s that's the USP of swaron fireball sharon and ice swayum

I indeed love sharon here
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --Ana--

Reserved.

Unreserved.

Well. I'm just so happy to have found this story. The concept is definitely an appealing one. And I have to applaud your command over the language.

The first chapter that started off, itself with a blow of Sharon and Swayam getting married, it was definitely compulsive reading.
Then when the plot that moved forward, with all the happenings between Swayam and Sharon, was damn exciting, funny, nice, endearing etc to read. I said etc cause believe me, if I had the capability to list down all the words that could praise this story I would've.

I loved how Sharon's character is given importance here. I love her in this story. But I love swayam more, cause he looks quite a bit of still an enigma to me. What is shown is not even one percent of the shock that we will get, when I'm sure more about his past will be revealed. His relation with rey, his hatred for him. Why has he changed. All of this will be one hell of an emotional ride I know.

Your writing, is definitely going to be so amazing to read and is going to make the whole revealing thing an awesome experience.

And omg, this recent two updates. When SwaRon shared those moments. Ah! Trust me, more of such romance, as in where they shyly romance, or rather romance indirectly. If it's going to continue, I bet I'll be mantling more than SwaRon. (I don't mind it well :P)

The way he smiled at her after the dance. Actually take two minutes and imagine Shantanu like this swayam. The one who plays along. Man! His expressions. One to die for. And you have expressed such expressions so well with your writing.

One more thing, I shared this story with my best friend. She isn't a SwaRon fan. She knowns nothing about them. But I loved it so much, I felt it was worth a share. And she asked me to applaud you for this amazing work from her side too. She loved your story.
And I loved too, you obviously know by now :)

Well I'm just so impressed by your writing. I'm definitely going to take some inspiration from your writing style to mine. You're worth that.

Keep writing. You will genuinely do well in that field I'm sure.
And update soon. I can't wait.

Love Ana âĪïļ

Hey Ana,

First of all thanks for leaving this great response. I am so happy that you and your friend (who didn't watch d3) enjoyed the story- that's a big compliment! :)

Shantanu is what made Swayam's character so endearing. He is superb in his portrayal of a simple, sweet and mature guy. And also complementing him very well was Sharon (both Sneha and Vrushika) that made SwaRon so lovable and popular.

I am pleasantly surprised at the response from you (and others) for this story. This is my 1st FF, ever, and I am glad people enjoy reading it.

Next update should be soon. Thanks again for reading and reviewing! :)
SHAhira-Swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I wnt to read mre.Sharn mkng efrt to luk gud n frnt f swaym nd he hlpng sharn planing d prty s ltl shckng evntuly he 2 s gtng afctd by hr so as sharn lst n hs drm.I lve d way u potray sharn evry tme der s a nw prfrnce lvng me astound swaym s chngng upt sn
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spark.Shreya

Reserved

*Unreserve*

Noo..why did you stop!?? ...I wanted to read more! :(

This update kept me hooked throughout, only thing going on in my mind was that I wasn't nearing the end! You really have to give the next update soon coz I can't wait to see how this story is going to proceed.

Coming to this part, I loved the beginning itself where Sharon is lost in Swayam's thoughts thinking about the previous night. He's having that effect on her already! ðŸ˜ģ

She was supposed to be planning for a party and all she had done the past few weeks was learn how to pronounce the name of all the colors.

This part was lol! ðŸĪĢI can totally understand Sharon's condition here due to a similar personal experience!..

Every part makes me love Sharon more. Everytime I feel I know her,you highlight an undiscovered trait of her which leaves me pleasantly surprised! Poor girl was working so hard for this party that she didn't even notice Swayam sleeping on the bed after making space for himself 😆, but then did SWAYAM really notice her????? I'm still not out of that, but to top it on,he actually helped her!.Wow this guy is turning unbelievable!

The party scene was beautifully penned!..I just loved Sharon's comeback on Mr.Ghai's statement there. So Swayam's impressed!..And I'm so impressed with the way you've written Swayam here!..

The dance ! Finally one magical moment between the non-typical couple. I loved how Sharon's plan of making Swayam feel uncomfortable backfired 😆...So he's an amazing dancer too and he knows how to smile? Wow! No wonder Sharon was blushing! ðŸ˜ģ And I can totally understand that coz I'm surprised myself with the drastic change of my feelings for Swayam in this update!
Its just amazing how you do that!

I had least expected Taani to be the one bridging gaps between ShaRey...Finally some good change happening in Sharon's life.:)

Amazing work yet again!.I'm loving the changing equation between Swayam and Sharon but what makes it even more beautiful is the way you're bringing about that change!

Please please update sooner!.Can't wait!

Love,
Shreya

Hi Shreya!

Sharon is being affected by Swayam, more than she would like to accept. :D Swayam lending a helping hand to her definitely baffled her. Of all people in the house, he helped her :D

About the Mr. Ghai - Sharon conversation, I don't have any technical knowledge in law. I was reading a paper article where they mention about petitions and thought that makes sense. Swayam was not expecting that. Sharon is not all beauty, no brains. Our girl is smart (like the show).

Sharon's plan really did backfire there, on the dance floor. Even though this is completely AU, I wanted to incorporate some character similarities from the show. Taani is a little fireball. Someone had to knock some sense into Rey.

Update will be up soon. Once again thanks for the continued support! :)

PS: Would like to know your personal experience about color names :D
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rockingbhardwaj

Yup tani is right..
Swayam is softening.. nice

Tani is a great person..
She made rey realize his mistake..
Loved it
Thanks

Hey thanks for reading.

Taani was the sweetest person even on the show :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovestory55

Done! That was so beautiful <3 I am really loving this story and i love the build up. My only wish please write longer chapters. You are so engaging as an author that i don't want that chapter to end. Wishing you update soon.

Neet <3

Hey Neet!

Thanks for taking the time out to read and for the nice compliments :)
Will try and update in the near future. Hoping to read your update soon too and hope you are better now :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaronaaliya

Amazing update.
do continue soon. 😊

Hey thanks! Will try and update soon :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Thanks! Will try and update asap :)