Frequent Posters

Applef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Awesome update..
Swayum finally started to regret..
Even though not really admitting it..
He did took it overboard this time..
Taani's confrontation was really needed though..
Sharon's dad is back and so is Rey..
But him blaming Sharon was not right..
She was running all over for them.. And this is how he treated her..
Disappointed at Rey..
Kria is back..
Really curious how this story is going to take shape..
Autumn_Hue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
A gripping chapter again.
A broken love story mending somewhere and a mended one slowly breaking away.

I wait to see what Swayam will do to say a sorry to Sharon. Eager to know how he will make it up to her.

The brother sister angst was a well written part too. Poor Sharon though paying for the sins of another and being the unwarranted scapegoat all the time. I wait for her to take matters in her hand and set things correct.

Please update the next part very soon the wait for the next chapter is very killing.

Love.
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
You know when I read the title, I had a completely different interpretation than what followed. As always you manage to keep the unpredictability element intact. Kriya was a complete surprise and probably with Kriya consoling Sharon, it couldn't have gotten more ironic. Nevertheless it feels better to know Sharon had someone out there when she needed to just cry her heart out. (I wish a moment like that happened with Swayam but yeah we got to wait for it.)
I loved how Taani came by and knocked some sense into her brother just before he was inches close to destroying himself and turning himself into another egocentric, self centered moron. Yes I am not too happy with Swayam yet because the mess is still there and it's going to take long to clean it. I was actually waiting for something to happen from Swayam's side. Although I am guessing Rey wasn't released from jail just like that. So yeah, I am glad Swayam is taking/will be taking efforts to mend all that's broken.

Amidst all this, Sharon still missing him makes me crave for there patchup. She loves him so wholeheartedly and somewhere I know Swayam does too. Sharon has always played the Ms. Right in this story, but Swayam has been the one who's been so flawed but now willing to change just for/because of Sharon. That gives me a hope that Swayam would put his heart and soul into mending his relationship with Sharon. There love looks like a wonderful misadventure I can't wait to see..
Please please it's a request do not make us wait for the next one so long..The story is gripping, it's not a great feeling to keep waiting..

Love,
Shreya

Edited by Spark.Shreya - 6 years ago
SHAhira-Swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res
Unres
Why am i always the last one to unres😭😭😭
Not much with blabbering straightly coming to the update am HEAD OVER HEALS IN LOVE WITH YOUR STORY😲
Thanking you wont be enough for you on continuing this but just love you for that😊

With the update when swayam missing sharon to his regretting his actions was just nicely penned down i really want to know how will he rectify his deeds and wahat will he do for sharon
Morning arouse with improper sleep and then his mother and son convo i surely feel something fishy with her behaviour when she just called him and hold back i smell some negative vibes hope its not what am thinking
Then my so lovely taani enters to but some sense into his brain and yeah she is most mature person i just just justtt love their convo
Now comes my diva sharon's entry well i have said you umpteenth time still i just love this sharon of yours and above all this mess she was still missing swayam is heart quenching but i still want swayam to do something special for her buttt what shocked me was the entry of kria and their convo is exceptionally good thanx for that
Rey made an entry and he was literally accusing sharon for this might be heat of the situation i hope he regrets what he said
And i think kriyaansh reunion the update went smooth and uphold many things will be waiting thanx for the PM
Edited by SHAhira-Swaron - 6 years ago
Hp_TvD_mAnIc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update...
sharon is felling low who wouldn't it nice the way you show
the last person i expect is kria to console Sharon, the talk between them was nice .now see what would swayam do to monofy Sharon ,

P.s: the brother-sister conversation was a good, try to show then more...

aashumehta1 thumbnail
Hi. Please please please update soon. 😭
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Spark.Shreya

Reserved.

*Unreserve*

I am feeling soo soo bad for Sharon! 😭😭 Needless to say Swayam is going to have to make up by doing something really unbelievably outstanding now to have me (and Sharon ofcourse) change my mind about him. 😡

I think the problem with Swayam has gone beyond trust issues. He's becoming a hollow person in the process of trying to be an overprotective brother. Humiliating Rey for no damn reason instead of confronting his own sister was not only immature but also a failed attempt at trying to establish his superiority. He should be knowing that his wife doesn't tolerate non-sense and she will get back at him. But now not only has he lost her respect but has also broken her heart.

A part of me broke to see Sharon's moment of confession being ruined so badly. What they were beginning to share was so beautiful ,it's becoming really hard to believe Swayam could stoop so low and not think about her even once while doing all of this. I am really really curious to know what had gotten into him that caused him to ruin something so beautiful. He fell for Sharon quite before she did so he better have a justification for his insensitive behaviour. 😡

Sharon is having a really tough time dealing with her dad, father and now her college as well. She's probably paying a price for playing the understanding one for too long. I really want Swayam to appreciate every single time Sharon has tolerated his impulsive and selfish behaviour when he'll eventually regain his sanity, cuz definitely at the moment he seems to have lost it.

Really really waiting for next one, especially because I am not able to understand Swayam now. He likes and knows Sharon enough to understand that she would be the victim of his actions yet he chose to go ahead with it. That little moment in the office where Sharon fainted does give a hint he still cares for her. Although at present all of it seems fake. Despite her begging he didn't give in. He's been unbelievable here really. Hopefully we'll know something in future that would justify his actions to some extent.

As always I am hooked!!

Please give an update sooner this time!

-Shreya <3

Hey Shreya, sorry got delayed in responding to the reviews of the past chapter. I really really love how you analyse the characters and actions with so much detail and drive home the point. your 2nd para - about Swayam's current behavior is spot on. Trust issues combined with ego and dealing in those situations everyday be it in personal or professional life - are bound to have some remnant in his behavior. It's one thing to say that one is over the past and completely another thing to follow through with such actions. I hope I was able to convey some part of that.
Sharon has been playing the understanding one for far too long, like you said - but how long?
Can't thank you enough for your analysis and interest as always. Thanks a ton!!
Edited by ErisedWitch45 - 6 years ago
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHAhira-Swaron

Sorry For the RES again

Pheww going to unress first sorry for unressing so late i have been trying to review since three days but now got a little time and now coming to the update
Am still in trance and getting it all in my mind with all the happenings🤢🤢
Uhh huhhh swayam has gone too far now i expected the reason behind rey behind the bars but swayam literaaly has gone out of mind now😡 like WTH mann he totally has trust issues he is a grey person so hollow and what made him this hollow utghhh swayam why cant you just think about sharon before his actions now that he has created a rift and did an idiotic action i want him to make something very special for sharon
Am feeling pity for sharon am just Loving nahh is there any other word after loving because i seriously adore her patience level😳😳 she is perfect in everything i soo wish i can be like her alas she was waiting for him and swayam so irresponsible i really didnt expect this from swayam he could atleast have confronted taani before taking any action but it might hurt his ego i thinkand literally he just didnt think about sharon for even a sec and the consequences here after throughout the update i was just holding my breath and when sharon
THAT I WAS ACTUALLY FALLING FOR YOU
And my beat just skipped and a tear formed and my mind went blank and same goes now am totally blank i just couldn't this to be happen at this point of time and when she went unconscious and the care for her by swayam i think he loves and care for her but when he gets out of his mind nothing else matters and sharon ques might realise him a bit tht he is wrong asi think after when she gained conscious and the tone in him i dont know wether he might think about it by the end sharon decision and the tear fell down she really has gone through so much now its time she stands
I literaaly scrapped this and have no idea what has gone so so sooo sorry and thank for the update do update soon love you and also PM the update

Sharira, thank you so much for taking the time out to read despite your busy schedule. I seem to have made many people angry on Swayam in this update. Though his actions may come from a place of trust issues, maybe ego. But one just doesn't get away with their actions. Sharon had been patient for quite sometime now. Who knows how long that can last. Thanks again for reading and sorry for the late response :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raksh11

Amazingly written... He dint care nly...he ws in I Me Myself world ...thank god dt Sharon is nt giving up...waiting to knw wt she ll do to get rey out of d jail...update soon

Thanks for reading Raksh. Yeah, he was in (like you said) me, myself world.
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Hue

The update was so so so beautiful and on the edge and crisp.

It conveyed the emotions of your characters to the point and so beautifully.

I love how you write and the description of your characters please please update soon.

Waiting to read the next update and PM me when you do so.

Thank you! I am glad I could get across the emotions of the characters. Glad you liked it :)