Frequent Posters

ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mythreyii

Hiii

Read the last two updates together

This is hell amazing!!
The way in which the story is proceeding its intriguing.
You have penned so beautifully that words are store in brain for longer.

Loved it

Now pls do update sooner
Waiting for it and further proceeding on swaron relationship when will they ever be normal.

Hey! Thanks a ton for reading. I'll update next part in a day. @bold - hopefully soon (?) :D
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raksh11

Thank u so much fr updating n dt too long one

Abt d update I ll say... "WOW" u r an awesome writer..luvd d way Sharon handled d situation dint expect she ll react so calmly
N last part ws shocking dt he dint even think abt Sharon befre doing it...he seriously hv serious trust issues...eagerlllyyy waiting fr d nxt one... Update it fast plzzz
N I dint get d pm dis time also...plzzz do pm me

Hey! Thanks so much for the review. Yeah, Sharon was quite in control of herself despite of the provocations. Swayam's quite affected by his past than he'd like to acknowledge. Add to that Rey's news and it's bound to stir up a hornet's nest.
I'll be updating in a day. Will send you a PM when I do so :)
Edited by ErisedWitch45 - 7 years ago
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHAhira-Swaron

RES

UNRES
😭😭😭 urghhh again a cliffhanger and that too very crucial one not so done yar again you made me fell for sharon she is really mature i just cant pen it down with the way she handled the satuation and with the way she handled swayam if any other girl would be in her place then the matter would have gone worse but how you wrote was just exceptional and with swayam he seriously have trust issues gosh mannn the anger those blazing eyes he was drunk and misbehaving with her still sharon managed it well😊 but when he questioned his self respect mannn just over it the truth came out 😲😲 and then life goes the sameπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Then you became the devil and got rey on jail and who is the reason SWAYAM what will sharon do now yar why you always do this please toda rehem karo and give us a faster update and do PM me thanx for the PM as well love you

Hi Shahira! Glad you liked it. Sharon is trying to behave maturely and handle the situation the best she can. And with news like Rey's coming up, looks like an uphill battle. Swayam's still has some affect from the past - more than he would like to acknowledge. I'll update in a day and PM you. Thanks again :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spark.Shreya

I totally hadn't expected any of all that happened here!

Firstly Sharon and Swayam's confrontation scene. I really really wanted the misunderstanding to be cleared asap but I hadn't expected you actually would do that. That's best part about your story. You don't try to unnecessarily complicate stuff when it could be straight forward but at the same time manage to create relevant and interesting twists that keeps the reader's hooked on to the story. I have observed this right from the beginning. It kind of speaks of you as a person. Seems like you don't try to avoid situations. You are straight forward and believe in talking and resolving conflicts then and there instead of prolonging it and creating more MUs. That's a beautiful quality and speaks of how mature you are!

Coming to the update, well the SwaRon scene obviously wasn't a pleasant one. Swayam is becoming really displeasing with the way he's dealing with everything. Hands down Sharon's gained respect here for the way she handled a drunk Swayam inspite of his caustic ,harsh comments and accusations. Sharon deserved an apology for every single word he said to her but what he did was totally shocking.
I don't know if I am right, but somewhere I feel it's all to hurt Sharon. Probably he himself isn't realizing what he's upto and what consequences his actions would result into, but he is still holding something against Sharon. Inspite of knowing the truth, something is holding him back from mending everything with Sharon. He's still holding some bitterness. Reason unknown to him as well.

Probably we're gonna have Sharon lose her cool in the next update. Honestly she must. She's played the understanding one too long. Someone needs to knock sense into Swayam and make him realize how impulsively he's been reacting.
No doubt this is getting really interesting! Can't wait for next!

P. S. Quite late myself to review this but I'm still gonna say this -Isn't it the time for next update ?:P
Please please post soon! It's really difficult to keep waiting for long especially when the story looks so so promising and intriguing with every update.

Love,
-Shreya :)

Shreya! I showed your review to my significant other (the 1st para) and he was in agreement. It's surprising how you inferred something like that from a work of fiction. I don't know how mature I am irl (not very, oft times :D), but yeah I don't like dragging unpleasant situations and resolve them asap or asa I can. I am still pretty amazed at your deduction skill. :D
Swayam's statements and accusations reflects that he is still dealing with the past more than he would like to admit. Sharon was composed and tried to reason but for how long. Add to that Rey's news and sooner or later things and actions will (might) have messy consequences.
I'll be updating shortly. Thanks for the awesome reviews (like always) :)
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I am sorry for the late unreserve. The festive season tend to make you forget things but better late than never I guess
Unreserved on Page 60! 😊
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ErisedWitch45

Shreya! I showed your review to my significant other (the 1st para) and he was in agreement. It's surprising how you inferred something like that from a work of fiction. I don't know how mature I am irl (not very, oft times :D), but yeah I don't like dragging unpleasant situations and resolve them asap or asa I can. I am still pretty amazed at your deduction skill. :D
Swayam's statements and accusations reflects that he is still dealing with the past more than he would like to admit. Sharon was composed and tried to reason but for how long. Add to that Rey's news and sooner or later things and actions will (might) have messy consequences.
I'll be updating shortly. Thanks for the awesome reviews (like always) :)

I'm glad what I inferred is right. :) It wasn't that difficult really. 1.Because a story speaks a lot about it's creator.
2.I believe in being that way myself. I guess that's where the connection is probably :P

P. S. Glad to see an update coming! Waiting!

ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

Reserved. YES!

^Unreserve^

Swayam hit hard there. Things he said might have been in anger but uncalled for. He judged the girl in seconds and worse didn't apologize later when Sharon spilled the truth. It was harsh.

All the love seems to have evaportaed in thin air. It's saddening. Plus Swayam has clearly hurt not only Sharon's family but Sharon too now, I belive.

He has created a mess without seeing the real thing and I am afraid its going to get even messier now.

-Chitra

Hey Chitra! Thanks for reading and reviewing. Yeah, words spoken in anger were uncalled for. He did regress to that behaviour coz of a past betrayal which might still affect him, more than he thinks. @bold - seems so.
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Chapter 17 - Caught in the Crossfire

Sharon waited nervously in the police station where Rey was being held. The lawyer, Malhotra, was with her. After a few minutes, Rey came to the room. Sharon ran up to him and hugged him. He had been in the cell for a few hours now but he already looked disheveled.

Sharon felt her eyes tear up, "Rey, what is happening?""

"Why don't you ask your husband?"" he responded bitterly.

Sharon spoke to Malhotra, "Can I have a few minutes alone with my brother? Malhotra nodded and left them.""

"I understand your anger but trust me, till a couple of hours ago, I didn't even know-"" she tried to explain when he interrupted her.

"So your husband wakes up one day and accuses me of fraud out of the blue?" he sneered.

"Are you not involved then? In the fraud?" Sharon questioned him, "You can tell me the truth Rey."

Rey looked at her in anger, "You think I would commit fraud? These allegations against me are baseless. Swayam accused me and then fired me; in front of all the employees. It was humiliating to say the least. And then the company decided to charge me!"

Sharon spoke to calm him, "I can't even imagine."

"I don't know what goes on in the heads of those Shekhawats. They are crazy. I haven't done anything to Swayam that he had to personally go against me. If I were with Kria, I would have understood his action... but now? I haven't done anything- personally or professionally," he said.

Sharon's mind started pacing. "I'll talk to Swayam and get you out of here. I promise."

Rey looked at her, unsure. He gave a curt nod anyway and left.

---------

"Sir is in a lunch meeting Ma'am," Swayam's personal assistant informed Sharon. She had come to his office straight from the station.

"Tell him it's me his wife. Tell him it's urgent," Sharon asserted.

The personal assistant, a young girl in her early 20s, looked hesitant, "He has given me strict instruction not to disturb him. He is in a meeting with German investors. It's 2pm now, he should be out any minute."

The PA then guided Sharon to Swayam's office. She sat in the quiet chamber, alone. It was 2:45pm and Swayam was still in the meeting. Her stomach rumbled. She had not eaten anything since last night. Because of the presentation in morning, she had skipped breakfast and then she went to the hospital, the police station and now she was here. She tapped her foot impatiently. How long would he take!

A few minutes later her phone rang. It was Anjali.

"Yes mom," Sharon answered the call.

"Sharon, I got a very disturbing call from the Dean of your college; something about you walking out of a class mid-way through a presentation? He said you had also missed the deadline of an important project last term too?" Anjali spoke without pause.

Sharon's head had started to throb, "Mom, can I call you later?""

"I just wanted to tell you that the Dean sounded very angry, Anjali went on, "At IMC they don't tolerate such repetitive mis-conduct. He said he might have to take action against you. I persuaded him not too. I have invited him for drinks and dinner tonight and the three of us can talk. It's almost 3pm now; try to be home by 6.""

"Okay!"" she answered, just to hang up.

Sharon disconnected the call. Now her career was going down the drain too. But that was least of her concern at the moment. She had to solve Rey's issue first.

Swayam finally came to his cabin by 4pm. He was surprised to find Sharon in his office.

"What brings you here?"" he asked nonchalantly.

"You seriously don't know?"" Sharon replied, "Rey.""

"Oh.""

"Oh?"" Sharon repeated, "Swayam you put my brother in jail!""

Swayam's raised his eyebrows, a feeble hint of shock visible, "Rey has been arrested?""

Sharon nodded, "You didn't know? You were the one who accused him of fraud and fired him.""

"I did fire him, but I didn't get him arrested. It must have been the board of directors. They must have taken the action,"" he replied as a matter-of-factly.

"And you didn't stop them?"" she asked, impatiently

"He was involved in fraudulent activities.""

She shook her head in disapproval, "We both know that is not true. Don't play games with me.""

He shrugged his shoulders, "I can't go against the decision of the board.""

"They charged him with fraud because you accused him. What were you expecting? You make such serious allegations and no action would be taken against Rey?"" she stated, "Why did you do this?""

"Because he exploited my sister,"" Swayam replied, icily.

"What!"" Sharon exclaimed in disbelief. "Whatever he and Taani did was by mutual consent. No one exploited the other person.""

"She is just 22; still in college- young and naive. Your brother should have known better. I know what kind of guy he is. I know all about his past,"" Swayam spat the words out. "He preyed on my sister. She thought she was pregnant.""

Sharon closed her eyes trying to arrange her thoughts, "Swayam, I know you feel the need to protect Taani. You have always looked out for her. But this time, you are wrong. I have spoken to both of them and they knew exactly what they were doing. Trust me, please.""

"Your lecherous brother took advantage of my sister. That is a fact. Ever since I saw him with Vicky, I had a feeling that they were not upto anything good. They couldn't defeat me professionally so they decided to target me personally. Everyone knows how important Taani is to me,"" he made his stand clear.

"You are so stubborn!"" Sharon protested, "It's like you'll believe what you want to, no matter how wrong you are. Did you even speak to Taani? Maybe you should and she'll tell you the facts.""

"You'll defend your brother, that is natural. Same way I am looking out for my sister,"" Swayam stated.

Sharon shook her head, "If Rey was wrong, I would have never taken his side but he is not. Please drop the charges. Let him go. I'll talk to him and see to it that they break-off their... relationship or whatever they have.""

"What's done is done. He needs to be taught a lesson. It is not all right going after Swayam Shekhawat's sister,"" he stated, grimly.

"Even if you hurt others in the process?"" Sharon questioned him.

Swayam raised his eyebrows.

"My father is in the hospital. All this drama with Rey has made him unwell,"" Sharon spoke meekly.

"I am sorry,"" he replied after a pause. Sharon thought she heard a feeble hint of regret. It gave her some hope.

"Yeah, dad's in hospital, brother's in jail and I will most probably be expelled from the college everything is a mess for me. So please, please end this feud that you have with Rey,"" Sharon pleaded.

"I can't,"" he replied, his voice now stern.

"No matter whose life you ruin?"" Sharon exclaimed, "Doesn't matter if I get hurt?""

"This is not about you,"" he spoke.

"If you go after my family, how can I not be affected?"" she questioned.

"I didn't mean to hurt you-,"" he began when she cut him mid-sentence, "So I am just collateral damage?""

He didn't reply. His silence gave her the affirmation.

Tears had started to form in Sharon's eyes. Her head began throbbing harder, "Today I got a glimpse of the real Swayam Shekhwat. The one that everyone says is ruthless. You would go to an extent to take someone down- even if it means hurting me.""

She wiped the tears with the back of her hand, "I was a fool to think that I actually mattered in your life; because if I did hold even an iota of value in your life, you'd have talked to me first. After begging you so much, you'd have shown mercy but I was wrong. You don't care about me. All you care about is your ego. And I was a fool that I started falling for you!""

Swayam looked at her in surprise. She snorted in between tears, "I thought... I was falling in love with you. She held her face in her hands and began weeping.""

Swayam stood still processing Sharon's words which had caught him off guard. She was falling in love with him. Did it surprise him? Yes! Sharon was never vocal about her feelings. He knew she liked him but love?

Sharon took out her handkerchief and wiped her face, "You have cleared all the misconceptions now. Good bye. She spoke and started walking out.""

She grabbed the door knob and suddenly felt light headed. She hadn't eaten anything the entire day and she was stressed out running from one place to another, trying to pacify everyone. The images in front of her eyes became blurry and her knees felt wobbly. Before she realized, she was falling down. The last thing she remembered was Swayam's arms grabbing her and then it all went black.

---------

Sharon opened her eyes slowly; the blurry images beginning to focus. She was lying on the couch in Swayam's office. A cushion was propped up below her legs. She slowly sat up.

"You're up!"" Swayam exclaimed and walked toward her. "You have been out for some time now. I called a doctor to check on you. She said you had low bp due to exhaustion. You need to eat and take rest.""

She looked at Swayam in shock. All the tension that she faced today was due to him. The very fact that she lost consciousness was because of him. And here he was talking to her as if nothing happened.

Sharon started to get up. She still felt weak.

"What are you doing?"" You need to rest, Swayam repeated.

"What I need,"" Sharon spoke as she stood up and straightened her top, "is to be with my family- the family who is facing great difficulty because of you.""

Sharon stormed out of his office and didn't look back.

----------

Sharon went back to the hospital. She sat on a couch, while her father slept. He was under observation, just in case another attack happened. Sharon assured him that Rey would be out soon and that Malhotra was working non-stop for this.

Her father had asked her how the meeting with Swayam went. She lied and said that Swayam was out of town. She couldn't bring herself to tell her father that Swayam had done all this on purpose.

"It must have been a misunderstanding,"" her father had said. She didn't argue with her father. It was surprising to see how much faith her father had in Swayam, given the fact that just about a year ago, they were sworn enemies.

How could Swayam do something like this? She knew he was brutal when it came to business, but how could he have done something when he knew it would affect her. She never imagined that he could go to any extent to even indirectly hurt her.

He had said he liked her, a lot. He wanted to take their relationship to the next level and yet when it came to revenge, he didn't even give her a second glance. She was just a pawn for him. He didn't care if she was trampled over in the midst of his games.

And yet, after all this, a part of her didn't believe that he could hurt her. She knew she meant something to him. Didn't she?

Anger started to boil inside her at her own conflicting thoughts. She had begun to fall for this person this horrible person who could destroy her if it suited him. She cursed herself for being so stupid and gullible. He was a Shekhawat after all and that was the most important thing for him. A tear rolled down her cheek.

Enough was enough! She chided herself. She had shed many tears for him, she had literally begged him but no more. She was not a weak little girl. She had to be strong- for her family, for herself.

If he was playing this game, then so be it. She would not back down.

----------

Edited by ErisedWitch45 - 7 years ago
Applef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update..
Swayum did really wanted to believe what he wanted only..
Just as Sharon said..
He by hook and crook wanted to take revenge on Rey..
And he did it..
Sharon was so exhausted both mentally and physically..
I'm really amazed and proud of her.. That she's still not giving up yet.
And finally she did confessed to swayum..
But totally in an unexpected situation..

I'm really impressed with your writing skills..
It just seems so real..
Update soon..
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Reserved.
*Unreserve*

I am feeling soo soo bad for Sharon! 😭😭 Needless to say Swayam is going to have to make up by doing something really unbelievably outstanding now to have me (and Sharon ofcourse) change my mind about him. 😑

I think the problem with Swayam has gone beyond trust issues. He's becoming a hollow person in the process of trying to be an overprotective brother. Humiliating Rey for no damn reason instead of confronting his own sister was not only immature but also a failed attempt at trying to establish his superiority. He should be knowing that his wife doesn't tolerate non-sense and she will get back at him. But now not only has he lost her respect but has also broken her heart.

A part of me broke to see Sharon's moment of confession being ruined so badly. What they were beginning to share was so beautiful ,it's becoming really hard to believe Swayam could stoop so low and not think about her even once while doing all of this. I am really really curious to know what had gotten into him that caused him to ruin something so beautiful. He fell for Sharon quite before she did so he better have a justification for his insensitive behaviour. 😑

Sharon is having a really tough time dealing with her dad, father and now her college as well. She's probably paying a price for playing the understanding one for too long. I really want Swayam to appreciate every single time Sharon has tolerated his impulsive and selfish behaviour when he'll eventually regain his sanity, cuz definitely at the moment he seems to have lost it.

Really really waiting for next one, especially because I am not able to understand Swayam now. He likes and knows Sharon enough to understand that she would be the victim of his actions yet he chose to go ahead with it. That little moment in the office where Sharon fainted does give a hint he still cares for her. Although at present all of it seems fake. Despite her begging he didn't give in. He's been unbelievable here really. Hopefully we'll know something in future that would justify his actions to some extent.

As always I am hooked!!

Please give an update sooner this time!

-Shreya <3

Edited by Spark.Shreya - 7 years ago