Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShradhaP13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nyc one...😊
this Vicky is such a jerk...😑
Good tht Swayam gave him really nyc dinner...
And OMG wht was tht 'I did it for You"
uh...hmm... someone is softening πŸ˜‰
Pls continue soon cant wait to read further...
(and a long one if possible 😳)
yadnyasawant thumbnail
hey awesome update
loved it
want more of swaron pls pls
pls update nxt chapter soon pls
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hey:)
This was a nice update, but a short one I'd say :( Please give a little longer update next time :)

Vicky's disgusting ,no doubt in that specially after learning about his relation with Neha,I loathe him even more for what he did, but I have a feeling there's a reason he is doing all this and maybe the reason has something major to do with Swayam,coz only such a possibility justifies Swayam's terrifying anger, but having said that, I want to give some credit to the growing soft corner,he's developed for his dear wife as well! 😳

Sharon never fails fo impress me. I loved how she handled the situation single handedly when it wasn't totally in her favor. Our girl is brave!

The last part surely left me stunned!.. Can't wait to read further,specially after the sudden 'I did it for you' ,I really want to know what else he's going to do for her!😳Update soonish:)

Love,
Shreya

Edited by Spark.Shreya - 8 years ago
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the update. Nice plotline and the thing which I absolutely loved was you cleared the matter then and there, instead of dragging the story wherein Swayam would come rto now about all the stuff at later point. Great job! I like the progress in their story, nor very slow not very fast, but just the required pace. And yes thank you for considering my suggestion! The other characters also got their required parts, minimal yet effective! Now I'm very eager to know what happens next. Keep up the good work and yes PM me please :-)
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello
Yet again an amazing update

This is such a beautiful update and the way it went was surprising.

Vicky behaving so to Sharon and Sharon hitting him to Sharon -neha convo was well penned.

I thought swayum will not get to know abt it in this update but thanks to u he got to know

The neha-vicky thing was surprising and shocking.
Well its good that Sharon is finding a friend in taani and of course neha.

Swayum here is sweet in a diff. Way. The way he is mellowing to Sharon is bliss to read.

The eve time vicky was disgusting and got what he deserves.

Well it was cute when swayum got concerned for Sharon in the night seeing her bandaged hand.

The last part was all the more sweet the concerned swayum and shocked Sharon.

FOR YOU... I DID IT FOR YOU

Beautifully penned update. Its really good.the progress to the story and way the characters are its amazing

Awaiting next
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This update was Bang On!

I am loving the SwaRon moments you have started to incorporate from last two updates.

Vicky is a jerk like seriously hitting on his brother's wife is GROSS!!!! Neha better save herself from this piece of shit.

What surprised me was Sharon's punches. Dude 'Purple Hues', must have hit hard, huh? LOL.

I absolutely loved how Swayam didnt spare Vicky at all like he properly fed himself with much of his blood.

Sharon immediately ran to his side, "Swayam, leave him. He is bleeding."

"Not enough," Swayam said and punched him in the gut again.

I HEART THIS ONE!

And lastly Swayam saying he did all that for her. Wow. Sounds like music to my ears :P

Chitra :)
SHAhira-Swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shrt 1 nxt tme i wnt a big updte. Cmng to updte jst lvd t i jst lve sharn n ds. Vcky s so dsgstng nd neha i hpe she gts to knw abt hm sn SWARON cnvrstns wer awsme swym s softning he ws wtng fr hr nd hs cncrn nd d lst sntnce FOR YOU t jst tuk t nthr lvl tq
.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Sly loving this story so much! With each update you're raising the temperature and the sexual tension! And have to say jealous and overprotective Swayam is always the best when it is done right, and man you killed it when he punched Vikie. You're so good and i am so glad that you are writing a story in this forum, I am waiting eagerly for that next update and please make it long!
Neet <3
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sneharay

Superb update...
Vicky is disgusting.
Swayam's reaction is good enough.
Swaron relation is growing.
Swayam cares for sharon.

Thanks for liking. SwaRon relation did start to change a little from here. :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: swaronaaliya

Amazing update.
loved it

Thanks for liking :)