SwaRon FF - Desire - A/N Pg 73

ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello! This is my first try at a fan fiction. Story is AU. Though the background is business and marriage but it won't be a saas-bahu drama. The characters (even the good ones from D3) have shades of grey. Reviews are appreciated. Hope you enjoy it!

Desire.

AU - The story of Swayam and Sharon from 2 rival families, joined by an arranged marriage. Swayam, a once jovial guy had become a recluse and ruthless. Will this new (and unwanted) relationship with Sharon soften his shell or will he change her? In a brutal and hostile world of business and politics, can anyone come out unscathed? A story of love, hate and desire.

Index:

Prologue - Character Sketch (This post)

Chapter 1 - The Proposal (on Page 2)

Chapter 2 -The Wedding (on Page 3)

Chapter 3 - The First Day (on Page 5)

Chapter 4 - The Unexpected (on Page 8)

Chapter 5 - The Party (on Page 11)

Chapter 6 - Disaster Averted (on Page 15)

Chapter 7 - The Consequences (on Page 18)

Chapter 8 - Revelation (on Page 21)

Chapter 9 - Aftershocks (on page 25)

Chapter 10 - Tangled (on Page 30)

Chapter 11 - The Rebound (on Page 35)

Chapter 12 - A Cup of Tea (on Page 38)

Chapter 13 - Another Wedding (on Page 43)

Chapter 14 - Surprises (on Page 54)

Chapter 15 - The Test (on Page 57)

Chapter 16 - The Call (on Page 60)

Chapter 17 - Caught in the Crossfire (on Page 62)

Chapter 18 - Reunion (on Page 66)

Chapter 19 - The News (on Page 69)

Chapter 20 - New Beginnings (I) (on Page 71)

Prologue - Character Sketch

The Shekhawats, a family of 4 in Mumbai, was headed by Rishi Shekhwat, the MD of Shekhwat Group which was one of the top companies in automobiles in India. Rishi's wife Anjali Shekhawat, had been most instrumental in driving the success of the empire as a member of the Board of Directors. Though she hadn't been in the forefront, she had played a significant role in maneuvering the company to its zenith. Rishi and Anjali had 2 children - an elder son of 26 years, Swayam, and a daughter of 22 years- Taani.

Swayam was being trained to take over the reign from Rishi when the time came. He was once a cheerful boy who was loved by all in his college years. A few years back, something happened, which changed him. No one knew what the incident was but from the sweet and soft spoken boy, he became withdrawn. He didn't talk to anybody, didn't laugh at all. He went in a reclusive state. He hardened even more after he joined his parent's company. He became ruthless. Work was all that he could think of and work was all he did. His father and mother were very pleased with this version of Swayam.

Only Taani, his younger sister, missed the old Swayam. Taani was in her 3rd year in college, pursuing commerce. Like her parents and brother, she was to join the family business once she was done with her masters. She had a few years. She didn't want to join the business. She wanted to make her own success, follow her own dreams and she was pretty sure Swayam once wanted the same. She and Swayam were very close to one another once. They shared everything and helped each other with whatever the other person needed even though she was 4 years younger than him. But something happened with Swayam a few years back which completely changed him. She tried very hard to find out but she couldn't. She didn't like this new character of her brother. He had stopped talking to her except for the basic hi and hellos. Once they were inseparable and best friends and now they were strangers living under the same roof. She hoped her brother would turn back to his old self. She wanted a miracle and that was when Sharon entered their lives.

---------

The Singhanias were a rival of the Shekhwats. They were in the same industry and also among the top. The Singhanias were headed by Ranvijay Singhania. His wife, Kiran, had passed away when his 2 children were very young. His major strength was his son, Rey. Rey was only 27 but he was an equal of his father. The death of his mother had brought the father and son very close. Rey was not only Ranvijay's son but his confidante and friend. They trusted one another the most. Ranvijay's overt affection for his son led to an unintentional neglect for his other and younger child - Sharon.

Sharon Singhania was 24 years old. She was only 11 when her mother passed away in a tragic car accident. A lot changed for her then. Her elder brother, Rey, became a support for their father and slowly their relationship became much stronger. Sharon didn't mind the growing solidarity between her brother and father but she realized that slowly they were growing apart from her. They didn't neglect her on purpose but situations were such that they didn't realize what they were doing. She knew that her father and brother loved her a lot. That is why she was shocked and speechless when they took a decision on her behalf - She was to marry Swayam - a Shekhwat, their enemy!

Edited by ErisedWitch45 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Very interesting concept.Please continue. :)
swaronaaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Intresting concept do continue soon.
do pm me.
ShradhaP13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice something new...
do continue...๐Ÿ˜Š
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great start dear

Married swaron is treat for me

What was the incident that changed swayam???

Update soon
Nd do pm me plz
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I really liked your presentation. It sounds interesting and I think I would really like to read it. Post the first chapter soon.

And well PM me when you update :)

Chitra :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rockingbhardwaj

Great start dear

Married swaron is treat for me

What was the incident that changed swayam???

Update soon
Nd do pm me plz

Thanks for the encouragement. Chapters are almost done, just putting some finishing touches.
And Swayam's story will unfold in the upcoming updates ๐Ÿ˜Š
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrinaS10

Thanks for the encouragement. Chapters are almost done, just putting some finishing touches.
And Swayam's story will unfold in the upcoming updates๐Ÿ˜Š

Most welcome dear
Oh that's great..
Waiting eagerly
3sisters thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Update soon and pm me nice concept and interested to know the reason behind Swayam change behavior
srinidhi94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sounds interesting...pm m when u update