Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EnteralOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: _NishaLvS_

HIIYEEE:) friends I am new in here I loved Siddharth I am big fan of him i just starting to watch the KKK only for him but now i am so upset to know  Sid will be eliminated  soo soon πŸ€ͺ    i  am hear   this news  from the others sited I have starting to watch the KKK only Sid  if Sid will not stay in there no long so i will  stop to watch its

Can u pleased tell me Sid will   be enter in top 5 final in the KKK

i just only want to know Sid will ever go in the  final of the KKK final , Is this  news true Sid in top 5 contested in the KKK

pleased give me some truth news i overexcited to know iS sid will stay  in the KKK longer or not ? pleased give me the answer

And can i join Sid AT i want to be part of the Siddharth Shukla AT 

HI Nisha  welcome in the SS AT hope  u will  be more active
  about Sid elimination  news I have no  idea is this news true or fake , i do think , @Rashmi, or @Nandita will give You better answer , they know the fact
EnteralOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for Sat & sun to watch Sid action 
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NishaLvS_

HIIYEEE:) friends I am new in here I loved Siddharth I am big fan of him i just starting to watch the KKK only for him but now i am so upset to know
Sid will be eliminated soo soonπŸ€ͺ    i am hear this news from the others sited I have starting to watch the KKK only Sid if Sid will not stay in there no long so i will stop to watch its

Can u pleased tell me Sid will be enter in top 5 final in the KKK

i just only want to know Sid will ever go in the final of the KKK final , Is this news true Sid in top 5 contested in the KKK

pleased give me some truth news i overexcited to know iS sid will stay in the KKK longer or not ? pleased give me the answer

And can i join Sid AT i want to be part of the Siddharth Shukla AT

Hi Nisha, welcome to Sid AT! Good to have you here 😊
Yeah, there was an article saying Sid was eliminated early and there were also news articles saying that he was one of the finalists.. Even if he was eliminated early, there is a possibility that he came back through wild card entry.

At this moment we can't say if these news are true or not because its just one weekend since the show is started. We have to wait and watch! Just be sure that Sid will never let us down, he will always shine in whatever he does!! 😳
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

This is such a cute and adorable picture.. I love it
They shared very nice and cordial bond with each other
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: OptimisticSoul

Hi  Rashmi , Sudha , olive , Nandita

omgg Nandita s  finally back  at the  IFπŸ˜› so our hero bring to back her πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

jaha sidjee hain main humesha woha pauch jati hoon...πŸ˜†
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Woah had no idea this AT opened...why didn't anyone tell me πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† 

Anywho...congrats on this AT!!!! Another place to drool over Sidharth
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Congrats for the first Siddharth Shukla AT in KKK forum...πŸ₯³

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEzD_JsJlkc[/YOUTUBE]

To the victory!!! ⭐️

Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: OptimisticSoul

The latest rumour that has caught everyone's attention is about 'Khatron Ke Khiladi- Kabhi Peeda Kabhi Keeda' contestants, Sidharth Shukla and Tanishaa Mukerji. Certain section of the media has reported about the closeness that the Bollywood actress and the TV heartthrob have been sharing. The reports also claim that Tanishaa and Sidharth were recently spotted at a coffee shop.

They were apparently engrossed into each other and were noticed coochie-cooing. They even hugged more than once during their alleged coffee date. The rumours started doing the rounds since they bonded really well on the reality show.

When contacted, Sidharth rubbished the rumours saying, "This is all rubbish and there is no truth to it. Tanishaa is just a co-actor nothing more. I guess this is just a figment of someone's imagination."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Tanishaa-is-just-a-co-actor-nothing-more-Sidharth-Shukla/articleshow/50833594.cms

Rubbish, another term for business as usual... πŸ˜› again the same story just a different package of someone's imagination...πŸ˜†

commented at TOI...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 8 years ago

The most desirable men...worldwide...⭐️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyIKAbyZLK0[/YOUTUBE]