Users

Frequent Posters

DianaPrince thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Dikhao Struggle πŸ˜†Then we will seeπŸ˜†
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Initially, Bhushan was not comfortable about me directing a movie. He was worried about how I would deal with all the criticism that came with it. So he kept discouraging me for eight years, while I kept convincing him. I directed music videos for the company that became a hit and I won his confidence. He is a sharp businessman and is protective about the brand of his company. He won't let his wife do anything on her whims and fancy if it ruins the company's reputation. No one has seen my struggle. I have worked hard to reach here

^am I the only one who actually appreciate that she doesn't wanna be a trophy wife and had some dreams.. As a hubby he had discouraged her.. Which is obviously a struggle. 
For 8years.

If she is good or bad that's besides the point. 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Something has to exist to it being seen. 
tryst thumbnail
Donald trump of bollywood -- small loan of million $$$$$ πŸ₯±
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Then keep it to your f**king slef!! .. 
movie on true soulmates *facepalm* somebody nail it to her,  true soulmates dont go f**king from one to another. 

Also is she the one with that fake butt  in that humne pee rakhi hai 🀣 Geez that's like so gross and highly ew!! I was wondering y this woman ... could have got someone with real stuff instead of mocking it so badly !! den realized khud divya tai hogi! πŸ˜† 
Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Shut up πŸ€¬  A middle class girl who married a producer is talking about struggle?πŸ€” She needs to get over herself because we don't care about what she has to say. 
ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ._Pari_.

Shut up πŸ€¬  A middle class girl who married a producer is talking about struggle?πŸ€” She needs to get over herself because we don't care about what she has to say. 

may be she is talking about struggle in bedroom which no one can see unless u post it on internet πŸ˜΅
-Zesty- thumbnail
I hope she has not struggled much to convince her husband to let her do that item number in her upcoming movie !  Edited by -Zesty- - 8 years ago