goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ahilajkula

Thank you very much Rashme🤗
Rashmi, can you briefly retell what Siddharth talk, please?😊

I see that he is a big shy babbler.🤣

For me, the funniest moment is at 7.02 minute video ...🤣That laughter..🤣

I am copy pasting from my twitter where I had translated earlier so please bear with the shortforms.. The 140 character limit.. 😔

This is from Sid and Aishwarya's interview

aish said no one dares to make fun of her coz every1 says she is strict but she is not, 2 which Sid replied that she is strict and that she used to do a lot of bossing around.. they were teasing each other
aish said Sid used to steal groceries from everyone's rooms. At 1.00 Sid said she is really very sweet she used2give noodles2him bcoz of which he survived coz at the end he was not able to eat the food there.
then aish said with ppl like Sid and Raghav around you can't be in serious mood anytime ;) to which Sid was blushing at 1.40. Sid said do you guys feel I can do anything like that ;) we were just concerned for other people for those getting eliminated
at 2.00 Aish said when any1 frm his team used to mess up the stunt Sid used to get very restless & he wanted to do every stunt
around 2.30 Sid was praising Aish dat she was one gal in d team who was always ready 2do any stunt. Sid and Aishwarya they had good rapport while doing tasks and they enjoyed doing tasks together
at 4.50 Sid was telling he always used 2 b in hurry while Arjun was explaining stunts n Aish used to scold him to pay attention. they have done many stunts together
at 5.30 Sid told Aish used2be fearless at the start but at the last moment she used to feel like she won't be able to do it, so you can imagine how it affected her partner's (his) psyche
Sid at 6.00 said he really doesn't have any fears bcoz he has done many weird things in life. when he started modelling/acting he became cautious&he stopped taking risks. Bt now after dis show he has again become fearless
at the end Aish again told how excited he used2be for every stunt n everyone used 2 tell him 2 do stunts carefully, he even injured himself many times (I think that was at 7.02 where Sid was blushing hard 😛)
they finished telling that they hv worked very hard for the show, hv gone thru many tough experiences, so pls watch the show

cherry_sd thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Tanishaa-is-just-a-co-actor-nothing-more-Sidharth-Shukla/articleshow/50833594.cms

The latest rumour that has caught everyone's attention is about 'Khatron Ke Khiladi- Kabhi Peeda Kabhi Keeda' contestants, Sidharth Shukla and Tanishaa Mukerji. Certain section of the media has reported about the closeness that the Bollywood actress and the TV heartthrob have been sharing. The reports also claim that Tanishaa and Sidharth were recently spotted at a coffee shop.

They were apparently engrossed into each other and were noticed coochie-cooing. They even hugged more than once during their alleged coffee date. The rumours started doing the rounds since they bonded really well on the reality show.

When contacted, Sidharth rubbished the rumours saying, "This is all rubbish and there is no truth to it. Tanishaa is just a co-actor nothing more. I guess this is just a figment of someone's imagination."
Edited by cherry_sd - 8 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: cherry_sd

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Tanishaa-is-just-a-co-actor-nothing-more-Sidharth-Shukla/articleshow/50833594.cms

The latest rumour that has caught everyone's attention is about 'Khatron Ke Khiladi- Kabhi Peeda Kabhi Keeda' contestants, Sidharth Shukla and Tanishaa Mukerji. Certain section of the media has reported about the closeness that the Bollywood actress and the TV heartthrob have been sharing. The reports also claim that Tanishaa and Sidharth were recently spotted at a coffee shop.

They were apparently engrossed into each other and were noticed coochie-cooing. They even hugged more than once during their alleged coffee date. The rumours started doing the rounds since they bonded really well on the reality show.

When contacted, Sidharth rubbished the rumours saying, "This is all rubbish and there is no truth to it. Tanishaa is just a co-actor nothing more. I guess this is just a figment of someone's imagination."

OMG!! This makes me so happy Thanks a lot for sharing dear 🤗

Its not always that Sid comes up with clarification on rumours, so it shows how much he must have got affected by it.. poor guy..🤔

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@rashmi oh you started to admire collectors after seeing sid's character...You actually sounds like sudha...She also told me the same thing😆..Good Going Fan girls😆...interview was good...My god that laughter is something 😆
@Duska hey yaar..🤗This is the first time im interacting with you since i entered into 2 Sid AT's😆we both are busy in giving replies to other people😆...so u both are great prats fan just like me😆
Never knew that...yes he got some pretty good acting skills which u cant stop from drooling on him😆
Thanks for the warm welcome yaar😳
EnteralOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Embedded image permalink

@sidharth_shukla you are the brightest star in our hearts. http://fb.me/4H2SIOm2y
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink

kk
EnteralOfLove thumbnail
Congratulation on the AT129 WOOW 🥳

Olive I just loved the AT new look its sooo gorgeous sooo amazing
i can not take my eyes off from the front page of the Siddharth Shukla AT 129
EnteralOfLove thumbnail
i am waiting for Sat & Sun
EnteralOfLove thumbnail
Congratulation Nandita to win 1 of the celebrity fan club hall of fame this week 🥳

Nandita_Siddian IF-Sizzlerz
Nandita_Siddian
24361 posts
77 votes

goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: OptimisticSoul

i am waiting for Sat & Sun

I too
Since morning I was feeling that its Thursday today and its only two days for KKK but then I realized that its just Wednesday 😆
goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: OptimisticSoul

Congratulation Nandita to win 1 of the celebrity fan club hall of fame this week 🥳

<h5>Nandita_Siddian
IF-Sizzlerz</h5>
Nandita_Siddian

24361 posts
77 votes

Wow Congo ⭐️