Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SudHaVeN-

Nandu@youre absolutely right. Why media couldnt care to report about this before? Colors and their publicity stunts. Rashmi dear, Calm down! 😆 everyone of us are in the same boat as you. Annoyed with these rumours. As for my prediction, I'm happy that I do have some foretelling skills like Trelawney🤣 & by the way, me too commented there. Your comment was just too good😆, couldn't refrain from quoting yours😆
Tarun@ Hey buddy..😊 Yep that stranger called Tanisha is wreaking havoc in our lives and AT recently, coz of her link up with Sid😭 😆 we too don't want to believe just like you. In fact I also like to believe that Sid has better judging skills than this😈

I hope tanisha gets eliminated very soon😆She is such a nightmare for all of us😆...I want this AT to be filled with good memories and news not with some weirdo Tanisha kind of news😆...

chalo i will take the privilege to inject some good memories in this AT😆...I think everybody remembers 14th may 2012 which marks the entry of shiv who saves his damsel in distress😆...The BG music was soothing to my ears...I felt that scene was very magical and beautifully shown...😳
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

I know, I have already given a thought to this 😳 And I was even wondering if he will be able to manage both IGT and Ashoka together 😛😆

Sid is superman ...I am sure he will manage both... 😳 5 days ashoka and two days igt...
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SudHaVeN-

Nandu@youre absolutely right. Why media couldnt care to report about this before? Colors and their publicity stunts. Rashmi dear, Calm down! 😆 everyone of us are in the same boat as you. Annoyed with these rumours. As for my prediction, I'm happy that I do have some foretelling skills like Trelawney🤣 & by the way, me too commented there. Your comment was just too good😆, couldn't refrain from quoting yours😆
Tarun@ Hey buddy..😊 Yep that stranger called Tanisha is wreaking havoc in our lives and AT recently, coz of her link up with Sid😭 😆 we too don't want to believe just like you. In fact I also like to believe that Sid has better judging skills than this😈

Thanks for appreciating my sarcasm Sudha 😆 When it comes to Sid, I don't refrain myself from showing all kinds of traits 😛 all those points are actually logical and straight forward but the article was written so badly that I couldn't control being sarcastic 😆
goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandita_Siddian

Sid is superman ...I am sure he will manage both... 😳 5 days ashoka and two days igt...

Waiting for the superman to be back in action
goofyCat thumbnail
Here are two very adorable interviews of Sid with his KKK co-stars.. 😳

Aishwarya and Siddharth at Khatron Ke Khiladi Launch

Exclusive Interview Sidharth Shukla
goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: tarun1234567

chalo i will take the privilege to inject some good memories in this AT😆...I think everybody remembers 14th may 2012 which marks the entry of shiv who saves his damsel in distress😆...The BG music was soothing to my ears...I felt that scene was very magical and beautifully shown...😳

That was such a magical entry of the kadak and khadus collector sahab with his famous BG music
VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@rashmi thanks for the links will check them in a while🤗
actually i didn't knew that shiv's entry would mark a new lead in BV because im not aware of any TV news spoilers interviews 2 years back...I was like why are they giving so much importance for a character who is saving anandi😆...After some days i realised that he's gonna be a new lead and again started to watch those entry episodes...I have fallen for him...He came with a bang entry with strong personality straight forward nature,dignity and everything😃...I never knew that collector will be as intelligent as handsome😆
Edited by tarun1234567 - 8 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail

actually i didn't know that shiv's entry would mark a new lead in BV because im not aware of any TV news spoilers interviews 2 years back...I was like why are they giving so much importance for a character who is saving anandi😆...After some days i realised that he's gonna be a new lead and again started to watch those entry episodes...I have fallen for him...He came with a bang entry with strong personality straight forward nature,dignity and everything😃...I never knew that collector will be as intelligent as handsome😆

Same with me!! I wasn't aware of things like spoilers, articles back then 😆 I re watched those episodes again after I developed a liking for him/them 😳 I started respecting collectors in real life as well, after Shiv!! Phew, such a strong impact the character had..
ahilajkula thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Thank you very much Rashme🤗
Rashmi, can you briefly retell what Siddharth talk, please?😊

I see that he is a big shy babbler.🤣

For me, the funniest moment is at 7.02 minute video ...🤣That laughter..🤣

ahilajkula thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

actually i didn't knew that shiv's entry would mark a new lead in BV because im not aware of any TV news spoilers interviews 2 years back...I was like why are they giving so much importance for a character who is saving anandi😆...After some days i realised that he's gonna be a new lead and again started to watch those entry episodes...I have fallen for him...He came with a bang entry with strong personality straight forward nature,dignity and everything😃...I never knew that collector will be as intelligent as handsome😆

Hi Tarun, I am Duska. Welcome on Sid's AT.

I started to watch BV when he entered Sid, as you 😃 Series I stopped watch when Pratyusha came out, as Nataly.
Sid❤️ is an exceptional dear, warm and intelligent young man.😃

Edited by ahilajkula - 8 years ago