Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: tarun1234567

Congo for the new AT...πŸ₯³

Hey girls...how is everyone..Hope things at your end going good...
How was KKK first 2 episodes???Is it worth to watch those episodes??πŸ˜†

Hey Tarun! We are all good, How r u?
Wow that Eisha pic is beautiful. Where did you get that?
KKK first two episodes were reminding me of Big boss πŸ˜› people were blaming and snide comments on others which was so like the great BB 😳
If you like any of the contestants and want to watch them offscreen you may watch or else don't bother to. It wasn't worth watching, IMO!
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SudHaVeN-

Hi Nandu, Rashmi and Geet!😊
You know gals, I'm so happy that we're all similar in disliking Tanisha πŸ˜† I disliked her ever since her movie Neil & Nikki happened.., Hope Tanisha not taking Sid's name for elimination round doesn't create more rumours. I seriously hate(that's a strong word, but I do hate 😳) Sid getting linked with her. Sid should probably consider someone out of the industry and not someone in it, ( I'm saying this a if my personal opinion mattersπŸ˜†)

@bold πŸ˜†
we tend to give our opinions on such things because we wish to see everything good happening with him
Personally I don't feel there is anything in that news, its just a story cooked by media. They spent time together in Argentina for almost two months, so it is quite natural to casually meet later..
Poor celebs they can't even enjoy their personal life privacy
Personally (if my opinion can make any difference as well πŸ˜†) I would prefer to see him remaining single rather than being with someone like Tanisha πŸ€” I think such rumours won't stop until he settles down with someone (beautiful, smart, intelligent, sensible, oops the list is long.. πŸ˜›)
goofyCat thumbnail

Congo for the new AT...πŸ₯³

Hey girls...how is everyone..Hope things at your end going good...
How was KKK first 2 episodes???Is it worth to watch those episodes??πŸ˜†

Hi Tarun!
As Sudha said, its more entertaining than thrilling.. You can watch the Sunday episode, Sid's stunt part specially.. Saturday can be skipped
VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@sudha @Rashmi ur the second person to notice my dp...i got this pics from her FB page .u know me very well na i will save every offscreen pic of herπŸ˜†...So this is one of them and it is lovely...i heard from twitter that KKK episodes are much intriguing and there are two teams who will fight for the teamπŸ˜†What rubbish is that??This is supposed to be individual reality show but this going on the route of BB formatπŸ˜†...The problem is im not getting any HD links to watch KKK...I heard from salil that sid is one of the finalistsπŸ₯³...i need some positivity to watch this showπŸ˜†
Good to be back hearπŸ˜ƒ
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SudHaVeN-

Hi Nandu, Rashmi and Geet!😊
You know gals, I'm so happy that we're all similar in disliking Tanisha πŸ˜† I disliked her ever since her movie Neil & Nikki happened.., Hope Tanisha not taking Sid's name for elimination round doesn't create more rumours. I seriously hate(that's a strong word, but I do hate 😳) Sid getting linked with her. Sid should probably consider someone out of the industry and not someone in it, ( I'm saying this a if my personal opinion mattersπŸ˜†)

Kajol and Tanisha are the two opposite pole for me...once upon a time I read somewhere that kajol did not wanted that her lil sisy should come to flim industry...after watching Tanisha I am convinced that kajol was right... πŸ˜† she know her sisy very well..I think my statement is enough to make anyone understand that how much I feel disgusted about Tanisha... 🀒
Now come to the gossipe part...that piece of news itself is a proof that is cooked up story...coffee shop,very close to each other,holing arms of each other etc etc is a very old formula of making goossip πŸ˜‰ so now this things does not effect me at all...and the last line is a master shot... 🀣 one year ago someone make prank on him on fool day..and later dismissed it and this moron who have wrote the gossips use that already rotten info as a news..

And now come to the Sid part ...i would be very happy if he would marry a woman working in some other field..but ultimately it's his own decision..so whatever would be his decision I would be happy for him.
Edited by Nandita_Siddian - 8 years ago
@tarun...hi Tarun I am Nandita...i think we are meeting here ist time.. πŸ˜›
VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nandita_Siddian

@tarun...hi Tarun I am Nandita...i think we are meeting here ist time.. πŸ˜›

Hey nandita oh yeah this is the first time we are interacting here...Happy to meet uπŸ€—

Hey nandita oh yeah this is the first time we are interacting here...Happy to meet uπŸ€—

Nice to meet you too...πŸ€—

goofyCat thumbnail
What's up people 😳

I didn't know that Kajol didn't want T to come to Bollywood πŸ˜†

KKK ka naya promo dekha? Tina messed up some task and Sid is supporting her! πŸ˜›
goofyCat thumbnail
I am waiting for Olive's permission to post in Sid AT in KKK forum 😳 Hope mods give permission soon..