Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Show: Tum Meri Ho
Production: Aijaz Aslam
Channel: ARY Digital
Director: Najaz Bilgrami
Cast: Aijaz Aslam, Faysal Qureshi, Sara Khan, Shazia Naz,

Ajjaz Aslam and Faysal Quraishi come together for 'Tum Meri Ho'

Real life best friends all set to return to the small screen together!
AHMED SARYM JAN 27, 2016 11:16AM

An Aijaz Aslam Production, Tum Meri Ho's behind the scenes pics have definitely built up the anticipation for this play. Be it Adnan Siddiqui's set-visit or the usual 'much needed' selfies - this one surely created a stir in the industry. On top of that, it marks the comeback of best friends and television's favourite stars, Faysal Quraishi and Aijaz Aslam, together.

Hunting for detail on the drama serial, I spoko to the main leads and get exactly what you wanted to know. Starting off with the plot outline and the lead cast, this is what producer and actor, Aijaz Aslam had to say:

"Basically its a love triangle which gets intense as the story proceeds. It stars myself along with Faysal Quraishi, Sarah Khan, and Shazia Naz. I'm working with Faysal in such a genre after six years. We did comedy between this period of time, but this is a first time for Faysal considering his character as well."

Continuing a bit about what attracted Aslam to do the project and what expectations shall be kept, he further reveals:

"The script is very strong. Najaf Bilgrami is a very professional and creative director to work with. We've been shooting for almost a week and it's been great so far."

Whereas Quraishi, who is all set for Anjum Shahzad's Sajal Ali starrer Mera Yaar Miladey(airing next week) talks about the project and his tough character.

"First of all Aijaz and I really wanted to work together and luckily we ended up with this project. It's a very character driven play and despite the fact that my character is negative, the whole story revolves around him and two more characters. He's a very complicated person to play, not mentally stable and it's a first time for me. So it's difficult, as I really need a lot of energy for each shot. It highlights brotherhood, love, and everything else as well!"

The cameras will stop rolling in April whereas it is scheduled to air sometime in the summer!

BTS Pictures

CR: Faysal Qureshi's Twitter #Tummeriho

PROMOS:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB_qF4r88VA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17yF6x8Sm1w[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6qwWxIA28I[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by -MakhanMalaai- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
was waiting for a thread on this thank you!

it has some great actors.. m not so fond of love triangles but than I doubt all of them would get together if story & screenplay werent up to mark so lets see
How many shows is FQ doing on this channel?!
He looks good with Sara in Naraaz
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

How many shows is FQ doing on this channel?!

He looks good with Sara in Naraaz

No wonder he keeps making only guest appearances in shows like Bheegi Palkein...He is obviously spreading himself so thin!😕
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Faysal have over 3 shows on this channel now.
576281 thumbnail
Now I am thinking may be he has some stakes in the channel itself...Also, he is reaching over the hill in terms of the age and looks...so just do as much work as possible while its still possible...Actors do get a bit insecure as they are reaching 40s...
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This Shazia lady doesn't look like she was ever young.. paida hi boorhi hui hi ala Rakhi.. 😆
-Izna- thumbnail
heard Saras name is Anna and Faysals is Zayan
wasnt his name Zayan in another show too? I cant remember which one
-Izna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

wasnt his name Zayan in another show too? I cant remember which one

ya I think it was in Adhoori Aurat