Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
I can second ZGH, Humsafar and Diyar E Dil - all three were amazing! Aunn Zara was super hilarious.. Also a couple of current shows that I really like are Tum Mere Kya Ho and Mann Mayal (just started - one episode so far). I'm also watching Durr-E-Shahwar, which came highly recommended, and I've watched 4 episodes so far, and am liking it. More of a story on realities of life and relationships. Next on my list is Shehr e Zaat, which has also been highly recommended. Another show that I've downloaded, but yet to watch, is Mera Naam Yusuf Hai. I've heard it's good.

Enjoy... Pakistani shows are a lot less unnecessary drama than Indian shows, I find.. More focus on plot, and less on repetitive close-ups! :)
-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
apart from the already mentioned Meri Zaat Zarra E Benishan
Zindagi gulzar hai
dure shawaar
dhoop kinerey
mere humdum mere dost
qaid e tanhai
diyar e dil
baarat series
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Omg shaitan haiwan nice to see you here!!!
Welcome to pak forums.

Mumkin was good, I watched it and enjoyed it but it is in no way as great as other dramas if Pakistan, so if mum kin is your first then it's only going to get better dost.
Here are my recommendations.

Zindagi gulzar hai (naam to Suna hoga)
Kankar
Mera naam yousaf hai
Diyar e dil
Durr e shewar
Humsafar
Mere humdum mere dost
Rehaai
Maat
Aunn Zara
Dastan ( it's a story set during partition time and has a Pakistani perspective so skip if it will bother you)

Mann mayal just started but it will be a big hit for sure. Only one episode so far.

Editing to add Daam
I don't know how it slipped my mind, it's one of the best.
Edited by -shabz- - 8 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Omg shaitan haiwan nice to see you here!!!
Welcome to pak forums.

Mumkin was good, I watched it and enjoyed it but it is in no way as great as other dramas if Pakistan, so if mum kin is your first then it's only going to get better dost.
Here are my recommendations.

Zindagi gulzar hai (naam to Suna hoga)
Kankar
Mera naam yousaf hai
Diyar e dil
Durr e shewar
Humsafar
Mere humdum mere dost
Rehaai
Maat
Aunn Zara
Dastan ( it's a story set during partition time and has a Pakistani perspective so skip if it will bother you)

Mann mayal just started but it will be a big hit for sure. Only one episode so far.

Hey nice to see you here as well! 😳

Wow, its good to know that Mumkin isnt the best, excited for all these shows you and everyoen else recommended!

I feel like im going to binge watch so much 😆 Im almost done Mumkin and started Humsafars just now! Really loving it so far and cant wait to explore all these other shows!
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 8 years ago