SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
i watch this show in bits n pieces , i like it because all the ckts are relate able and acting is natural . i just hope they don't make the leads another iccha-tapasaya / swara-ragini where one ckt is unnaturally too good and other too bad . as it is repeated in many shows already and normal humans are grey they have both gud n bad qualities .
i am must say jogi n riya scenes have a some spark , mainly because they hail from different background , two different individuals with different ideology and gud compatibility . story wise also it has so much scope same applies for jassi aditya , but as couple i am drawn towards jogi n riya .

i adore both riya n jassi , jogi as ckts .

but jogi -riya together are ๐Ÿ˜ณโญ๏ธ

SONY should promote the show , pace up the story n show more riya jogi nok jhok , i find this nok jhok more refreshing as unlike many love -hate onscreen jodis lead/jogi is not alpha male but chivalrous and equally charming.

at the end , no love triangles please if u don't want to pair this two or pair any other people with them , now days love triangles are nauseating.
Edited by SaurabhKiRadha - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah Even I love JogiRia. Basically I love Jogi so everything related to him is cool.
1049119 thumbnail

I also love jogi & ria...โค๏ธ...but love jogi even more โค๏ธ

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
hi welcome to the forum ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
i like ria and aditya pairing๐Ÿ˜‰ but its okay everybody has their opinions ๐Ÿ˜Š
what you said about swaragini i m afraid it might happen anytime soon ๐Ÿ˜• swaragini verrsion2๐Ÿ˜†
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Yeah Even I love JogiRia. Basically I love Jogi so everything related to him is cool.

Originally posted by: sidyali.ad

I also love jogi & ria...โค๏ธ...but love jogi even more โค๏ธ

ditto love jogi more , he is not stud modern dashing guy , but his simplicity , pure nature and sense of humor makes him very very adorable and different from other leads of tv show .
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

hi welcome to the forum ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

i like ria and aditya pairing๐Ÿ˜‰ but its okay everybody has their opinions ๐Ÿ˜Š
what you said about swaragini i m afraid it might happen anytime soon ๐Ÿ˜• swaragini verrsion2๐Ÿ˜†

thanks for welcome dear๐Ÿ˜Š

i ustd everyone has different taste , n looks wise even aditya n riya look gud 2gether and if they get interesting track it will be very tough for audience to ship for particular pair

i had seen aditya n jessi scenes , i liked their pair as jassi is shy n aditya is bold outspoken person , but such kind of story have been shown before .
than i got hooked to jogi n riya because of their chemistry , their personalities are such it can create lots of clash , intensity , love -hate chemistry . more scope to develop story differently.

i don't want this show to follow footsteps of swaragini which is already copy of uttaran, p2 trp is not much infact non of the fiction show on prime time of sony has gud trp . copying will only make loss of old audience , and such formula work for sometime ultimately story gets worse n show end with bad memory.i am neutral to both actress on swaragini , but i see lots of negativity there bashing of each others fav . i have seen ut forum where people judge n bash actors based on their onscreen characters . sometimes people are so blind towards their fav character they can't even acknowledge that the 2nd lead / negative lead is actually good actor or reason to add spice . i don't want to this here

paravrish 2 is about two different approach of parenthood , in case of jassi n jogi their parent give them right amount of freedom at right time . jassi was not a perfect character , she was coward shy but the way her character is progressing it is making her lovable . she was under the shadow of her parents , and it has both gud n bad effect. but slowly and convincingly she is growing now.

riya was given total freedom since her childhood , but now suddenly her mothers past is causing lots of insecurities and fear in her mom's mind . when u suddenly put restriction on free bird it will cause rebel . i can understand riya's pov . she must be feeling that her parents don't trust her , she is denied of her rights . but cvs should know to handle her rebel properly , they overdo and make her rude sometimes . no doubt she is little spoil brat but not bad human . they should add scenes where she feels bad for behavior , and show her love for mom . even a rebel child will compromise in certain things just out of love n respect towards parents . but nowdays i feel they show riya totally hate her mom from bottom of her heart and it is not justifiable

jassi jogi riya or aditya are teens and i don't want to see their true love story at this time , i want to see friendship , crush wala love . its very normal for girl like riya to get attracted towards smart guy of her school , she won't fall for jogi no matter how gud person he is or even if he loves her . at this age girls mostly go on looks and have dreamy concept about life . even jassi is attracted bit towards aditya . but its not true love or somethings . we have sisters , we have lots of frns ; how many of us fall in love with same guy ? how many of us are so crazy enough for guy to destroy the life of our loved one and self ? but in tv serial , always both the girls will fall for one guy , and one of them will become abruptly negative ๐Ÿคข
at this stage if cvs will focus on love story than they will definitely make teenage version of uttaran/swaragini. see riya-aditya-jassi triangle can remain triangle only if aditya falls in love with jassi , if he falls for riya story is over . jassi is not rebel or ziddi and she will move on easily as she has strong bond with family . whereas riya has troubles with her mom, her crush towards aditya looks stronger , it will be difficult for her to accept denial easily , cvs will fuel it with lot of misunderstanding and make her vamp๐Ÿ˜ก

even in jogi-riya-aditya triangle , jogi has more preference , he is family frn and this way two family can be linked , lots of track can be shown. cvs will again make riya more grey , show forced marriage with jogi and make riya spoilt bahu , but her redemption track can be fun to watch if they don't make riya too much grey ckt keeping her positive shades added with lots of romantic spice [ this can happen only post leap , preleap this triangle will remain adhuri kahani๐Ÿ˜† ]

isse accha no love triangle only , she can have crush on aditya but simultaneously i would love to see lots of clash and nok jhok with jogi , she needs a frn who can protect her , support her so she can easily forget denial , move on , and find person who loves her instead.

aditya riya pairing can work if show will not take a leap and just focus on friendship at school level ,and they should get gud story to attract people . mere romance between them will not attract people . if there is leap they will have to add to many innovative things , bring separate partner for jogi n jassi and ultimately story will be about parvarish only n how they handle their marital life based on parvarish they got , making it dull romance less drama .social drama without romance work only if writer is really is intelligent .

i really hope they focus on other teenage issues , shows also how riyas parent can handle situation instead of being confused , progress riyas ckt as well . show some cute nok jhok ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by SaurabhKiRadha - 8 years ago