Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paglahawai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Did Abhigya only hit heads once today? Isn't that a bad sign? Should we be worried? ðŸ˜•
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: paglahawai

Did Abhigya only hit heads once today? Isn't that a bad sign? Should we be worried? ðŸ˜•

I was thinking about that Ani..why didnt they hit it twice? CVs are sadists! 😕
Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Dee the first page looks amazing, as always! 
paglahawai thumbnail
When I saw the first hit of the head, I was so sure Abhigya were going hit heads again, either by accident or Pragya manages to despite Abhi not agreeing to...
Now I'm thinking either the CVs forgot or something's going to happen to Abhigya... 
 (Or, I'm just overthinking this! ðŸ˜†)
deefan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pragz10

Dee the first page looks amazing, as always! 

Aww thanks! It;s been a while I did the first page, AT running so slow..I miss everyone!
Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

They even hit heads twice during MMS...😕 I dont see them reuniting anytime soon...especially after today's dream sequence as well. 
deefan thumbnail

When I saw the first hit of the head, I was so sure Abhigya were going hit heads again, either by accident or Pragya manages to despite Abhi not agreeing to...

Now I'm thinking either the CVs forgot or something's going to happen to Abhigya... 
 (Or, I'm just overthinking this! ðŸ˜†)

They did it on purpose. I need to watch the epi where Indu Daasi explains this..I forgot what exactly happens when you do touch heads. At this rate we will be living in dream episodes and watching for signs like these 😆
paglahawai thumbnail
According to the actors, there was supposed to be heaps of twists and turns in January (which is nearly ending btw) and so forth... I'm a bit worried about what they mean now... -_-
deefan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pragz10

They even hit heads twice during MMS...😕 I dont see them reuniting anytime soon...especially after today's dream sequence as well. 

Yeah I have the same doubts. Pragya's dream, Tanu's dream, Dadi wishing they unite etc..all spell doom. I;'m not getting a good vibe. But they are already divorced so it's got to be something else. 😕
paglahawai thumbnail

Originally posted by: deefan

They did it on purpose. I need to watch the epi where Indu Daasi explains this..I forgot what exactly happens when you do touch heads. At this rate we will be living in dream episodes and watching for signs like these 😆

My sister and I used to always hit heads twice because according to the superstition we were told, we would grow horns on our heads if we didn't! I don't think Indu Daasi nor anyone in KKB land believes in that version! ðŸ˜†