ll AbhiGya/TiSha AT 210- Aap Akele Nahi Hain Apne Yaadon Ke Sahare ll - Page 107

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
there is a show i used to refer to as KKB's big sister at balaji because it started just a few months later. its consummation came late and was incredibly underwhelming. it makes me worry we're at risk for the same. we have two amazing leads who have chemistry just from standing next to each other...but that won't be enough to make a satisfying SR scene if it's written and directed poorly, after all the romantic tension between them has already been drained from years of drag.

on a less depressing note...I remember some people mentioning that they'd like to see abhigya be happy and cute for their SR. is there really any chance of that? I worry that it would just be...dramatic, emotional. but not even properly passionate. ...ok this wasn't less depressing, sorry! :P
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The story began with Abhi misunderstandings and Pragya keeping quiet for whatever reasons it may be.
After an year, after both of them falling in love, realising what the other person is, the story came back to where it started.

Same misunderstandings, same lies, same hiding stuff from him and same getting mad on her.

This shows lack of understanding, trust in their relationship from both of them.

I hold them equally responsible.
Personally I don't belive in selfless and sacrificing love. Love should be truthful, honest and one should be able to trust and understand their partners.

AbhiGya fail big time in it for me. I don't see any difference in the Pragya who did not tell him about his misunderstanding and the Pragya now who did not tell him about His enemies.

Similarly I don't see any diff in The abhi who believed she is a gold digger then and now who belives she is back of money.

I know they are some explanations for both their behaviours. I don't buy them and it's totally not my taste of what I would like to see in a love story.

So basically the day abhi realised his love and the same day when he slapped Pragya for playing with his emotions began the destruction of the love story I dreamt.

I hated her taking back her confession and the dramas she did for Tanu. I would have preferred her telling him Tanu is pregnant and she can't live with him because of it and her walking out.Edited by harisha_kb - 8 years ago
sanya_p thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

there is a show i used to refer to as KKB's big sister at balaji because it started just a few months later. its consummation came late and was incredibly underwhelming. it makes me worry we're at risk for the same. we have two amazing leads who have chemistry just from standing next to each other...but that won't be enough to make a satisfying SR scene if it's written and directed poorly, after all the romantic tension between them has already been drained from years of drag.

on a less depressing note...I remember some people mentioning that they'd like to see abhigya be happy and cute for their SR. is there really any chance of that? I worry that it would just be...dramatic, emotional. but not even properly passionate. ...ok this wasn't less depressing, sorry! :P

That's exactly my fear it, after using leads chemistry till the last drop and then showing their SR won't create the same impact, the reason of a flop show in EK's another show.

One part of my heart says let them remain friends and continue their fights amidst all the drama  rather than showing a flop show. 

Anyways, lets see what's for us in future, 
sanya_p thumbnail

Originally posted by: harisha_kb

The story began with Abhi misunderstandings and Pragya keeping quiet for whatever reasons it may be.
After an year, after both of them falling in love, realising what the other person is, the story came back to where it started.

Same misunderstandings, same lies, same hiding stuff from him and same getting mad on her.

This shows lack of understanding, trust in their relationship from both of them.

I hold them equally responsible.
Personally I don't belive in selfless and sacrificing love. Love should be truthful, honest and one should be able to trust and understand their partners.

AbhiGya fail big time in it for me. I don't see any difference in the Pragya who did not tell him about his misunderstanding and the Pragya now who did not tell him about His enemies.

Similarly I don't see any diff in The abhi who believed she is a gold digger then and now who belives she is back of money.

I know they are some explanations for both their behaviours. I don't buy them and it's totally not my taste of what I would like to see in a love story.

So basically the day abhi realised his love and the same day when he slapped Pragya for playing with his emotions began the destruction of the love story I dreamt.

I hated her taking back her confession and the dramas she did for Tanu. I would have preferred her telling him Tanu is pregnant and she can't live with him because of it and her walking out.

DITTO.

I also do not want them to take the next plunge till they both actually love each-other.

Rather than seeing a flop show SR, I would prefer to watch their love journey, exploring each-other for the next couple of years amidst all side tracks.

I would be happy without their SR.

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Actually sanya, I don't see SR anytime soon. 😆
Some happy moments after Tanu is exposed.
A remarriage and some twist before SR is what I see form now.
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I don't want to see a remarriage. I just want to see a "Lolz never divorced after all!" 
But maybe we used up our one chance of that with MMS track resolution.
sanya_p thumbnail
I want them to start from scratch if divorced, do not want them to share same room til they truly love each other.
But obviously that won't happen, they will always be in MM and in the same room. So convenient to shoot and extremely cost-effective to shoot half of the almost every episode in the same room. 
Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i dont want a patch up or a remarriage anytime soon. They have both yet to learn how to be in a healthy relationship. Of course, CVs arent' interested in long-term, healthy relationships. We'll only ever get to see a few happy, mature moments between the two before another misunderstanding. 

sanya_p thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pragz10

i dont want a patch up or a remarriage anytime soon. They have both yet to learn how to be in a healthy relationship. Of course, CVs arent' interested in long-term, healthy relationships. We'll only ever get to see a few happy, mature moments between the two before another misunderstanding. 

I want to watch those "meeting on the roads" type of scenes all over again, abhigya dating and all that.

Such a nice feels...but we all know that will never happen, CVs always throw us on our faces what we do not want to watch.
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I want them to separate. And then  miss each other and start from there.