Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Irfana15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
yup it was amazing i usally feel pak drama r not gud at showing romantic scenes but here in the 1st episode itself v got so many gud scenes between the leads jst loved it
bussbuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irfana15

yup it was amazing i usally feel pak drama r not gud at showing romantic scenes but here in the 1st episode itself v got so many gud scenes between the leads jst loved it

my sister also says that paki dramas are too realistic to show fantasy romantic element that indian dramas have like the BG music and Hair wind blowing etc but this show just nailed it in this quotient!!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Omggg
SAMEERA FAZAL IS BACK WITH A BANG AND HOW

THIS IS ONE OF THE BESTEST PILOT EPISODES I HAVE SEEN OF A SHOW SO FAR

JUS TOO GOOD MAN...the screenplay dialogues were the HERO today and sameera just pulled it

I luved the characters. ...all of them n the bonding they have ...be it mannus parents n house or salahuddins parents n his sister

The scenes and dialogues r so REAL CUTE FUNNY...not overdramatized...HUGE ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR THE WRITER FIRST ...from the very first scene to the last scene I was hooked...didn't feel like forwarding even a single part

then comes the cast ...EACH M EVERYONE IS jus PERFECT FOR THE ROLE...I luved the nok jhoks between mannu beya and salahuddin time and again ...the mazaar scene was soo cute. ...also the last scene hayeee ...MAYA HAMZA CHEMISTRY IS UNBELIEVABLE. ..I m floored on the very first epi...osmaya has serious competition man...I hvnt seen Maya look so good with anyone else except osman but with HAMZA OMGGG...GOOD LORD ...SANU all the way for me now

And I luved Maya n her dad's rappo and salahuddin and his dads rappo...both the dads r super cute

Last but not the least DIRECTOR HASEEB HASAN HAS DONE AN AMAZING JOB...he has captured the essence of the small towns in a beautiful way by showing the havelis galiyaan mazar and the get up of the characters ...plus the way the scenes has been shot is simple real get very beautiful n soothing to the eyes ...hats off to him...he is really very talented

The EDITING was crisp and the OST was played at perfect moments...I m already addicted to it...ufff

ALL N ALL HERE COMES THE BIGGEST BLOCKBUSTER OF THE YEAR ...BRING IT on
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
coulnt have said it better. It is a great start ... love it ...
the actor who plays salahuddin's dad is my fav tv dad of all time. This guy is poised and perfect dad material.
lead pair is great ... love love humza so handsome ... whyisnt this guy do more shows?? he is super cute ,handsome ...
bussbuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys did you se Hamza Ali abbasi's ek tha raja ek thi rani ITS DAMNNN GOOD . Go watch it !!
And is mann mayal based on a novel? can we know the story ahead :P
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
MM isn't based on novel
but we know that Mannu will get married to Mikael, and Salahuddin and jeena will have an angle as well (not sure if Sd and jeena will be married or not)