Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
I guess Sesha will feel some kind of feelings but I also hope she'll shake them off and distance herself from her BIL .
Point to note - She's doing it all for her sister. Already Shiv's true identity is behind a fragile veil . Anky n Yamini and Sailesh are sniffing the air like police dogs. If Shiv is absent for even a few hours it raises thousand suspicion and questions.

Sesha can always go to any length to protect n conceal Shiv's true identity.

Earlier also she's saved Shiv by changing the neck lace.
Morana thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalluuu

Good night girls ...I m going bye

Bye Shalluu. 😳 Adaalicious dreams. 😳
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
i don't want her to feel anything please. i want those feelings for kabir before he dies bas. spare me the nonse of butterfly crap ekta please spare sesha please that's her BIL for god sake SS bond will be ruined if she fall for her BIL. what in the world ekta is doing to our character
Morana thumbnail
The most adorable thing about this show till now is the bond between the two Naagins. If Ek decides to bring a plot to destroy or bring storm in that bond, then the entire Naagin fandom should unite n collectively blame EK only.
But singling out Sesha as negative is simply maddening . If one calls her negative one should also mention in the foot note exactly what negative action or step she's taken till now .

She was always willing to sacrifice her life so that Shiv can live n fulfill her revenge. If that makes her negative then well.. such negativity is better than all positivity.
shalluuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Ok dear I will come at good time tmrw ...coz i m done with my all work

Will celebrate the poll n adaa sucess till now...let the future story come first than we will jump to any conclusion ...bye good nyt
Dil-Se thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good night shallu ...take care 😳

see u tomorrow 😳
Morana thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

i don't want her to feel anything please. i want those feelings for kabir before he dies bas. spare me the nonse of butterfly crap ekta please spare sesha please that's her BIL for god sake SS bond will be ruined if she fall for her BIL. what in the world ekta is doing to our character

@black, nothing new, only what she does in each n every of her shows after a certain point.

Kasha was best. But it was written off prematurely so that other aspects of the story can be high lighted and show can reach a new low. 🤢
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
It is hard to believe Sesha can fall for her BIL bc she loves her sister a lot even if she does not say it and always have warned her sister to be careful about love so ekta is trying to make Sesha fall for her BIL so she can feel what her sister feels and think na she is wrong and her sister is right about love then I would love to see that with kabir she realize love through kabir
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
poll what poll?😲😲😲😲 i missed something kya
Morana thumbnail
No no Lamhe , u r wrong , Ek is not doing it so that Sesha can realize the importance n magic of love. Had that been the case then Kasha wouldn't have been written off so early.

She's doing it because that what she does. In each n every show of hers. Ask any1 who has watched previous EK shows. 🤢 Turn sisters into sautans. 🤬