Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalluuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
And see the pole created by shyam ...you will see what sesha meant for few people so thodi c bashing ikya hota h
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Dil-Se

Completely agree anna . We people are so much into shesha/kasha that we don't have anytime bashing other character than why shesha is being bashed ? This is making me sick .

I guess people are afraid of her popularity n fanfare n maybe her talent too. She holds herself on her own. She's a self sufficient and gloriously intriguing character.

Sesha bashing makes me sick too.

I guess it's because Sesha fandom is probably the nicest fandom I've seen so far in IF. Nice people gets the most hits, you know. That's the way this world runs.

Dil-Se thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@anna : That's what we all are doing dear we just discuss shesha-kasha here no third person.
Morana thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalluuu

And see the pole created by shyam ...you will see what sesha meant for few people so thodi c bashing ikya hota h

Exactly ! Even I was shocked to see how popular she is. 😲 😃
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
She is not negative yet she won a negative award like for what she is grey and I like her greyness and I don't want her to be less then grey. Sesha is the best character I have come across after few years she does not play nor let other play with her.

Morana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dil-Se

@anna : That's what we all are doing dear we just discuss shesha-kasha here no third person.

Even Kasha, which is our weak point isn't being spared. I'm rudely shocked to see that people drag Kasha and bash it in posts that have simply n absolutely nothing to do with Kasha. 😕

Simply because they were itching to bash Kasha.
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I have seen many characters but Sesha took the queen title of revengeful woman and I am thankful to Adaa for making Sesha come alive and for making me her fan
shalluuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Good night girls ...I m going bye
Dil-Se thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnaPaquinFan

What I don't understand how the hell one can tag Sesha as negative at this point of the SL ?? Do they watch some other show than we do ?? Sesha has done not a single damn thing wrong till now. In fact time n again she's proved what a diehard loyal and selfless friend she is. She's simply flawless n adorable.

If later EK butchers her character to high light certain other aspects of the show , then blame is on EK only !

But why say stuffs like she was always negative so she'll do some thing negative... 🥱

I guess hatred is blind too. Not only love.

couldn't agree more anna you said it all 👏.
Dil-Se thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalluuu

I saw that shallu and i agree 😃.