Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dil-Se thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@lamhe : I completely agree with you ...some times i feel i don't have freedom of expressing my views .
shalluuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Agree Anna ...she is the ultimate naagin from last 4 months ...ekta ne saara show to Chalaa liya with good trps ...now why to worry
Edited by shalluuu - 8 years ago
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Shalluu , exactly ! Kuch to log kahenge logon ka kaam hai kahena..
Why should we even bother ?? Why should we give them n their not-so-valuable opinion so much importance ??

Principle is - keep calm n love , adore n worship Sesha.
shalluuu thumbnail
I hope lamhe n shami are not angry on me ...
Dil-Se thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalluuu

Arey no lamhe dear I can't say this to u people ...u r spoiling AT atmosphere no never ...u people means lot to me...I want to say something else ...that I can't say openly due to rule n regulations

I am getting you shallu but some times you just feel like venting it out . End of kasha is heart ache </3 and if shesha gets butchered that would be worst than that.
Morana thumbnail
@dil se , We should say whatever we feel like. But some times even I restrain myself from saying some words that are at the tip of my tongue. Not because I'm afraid to say them. But because I don't want to hurt my friends and my sister Mac.
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@shallu
Ok I will suck it in and ignore it
Dil-Se thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnaPaquinFan

Couldn't care less what the hell some people says about Sesha. Sesha is immensely popular. She's the most loyal n wonderful friend nd sister. She's drop dead gorgeous. Fierce. She's ethereal. She's the imate Naagin.

She's the best thing about Naagin .

Completely agree anna . We people are so much into shesha/kasha that we don't have anytime bashing other character than why shesha is being bashed ? This is making me sick .
shalluuu thumbnail
Guys people have their own liking and disliking if some body not loving sesha just chill its their opinion but if we love sesha it means we are different ..we are far away from that daily wala dupatta romance etc etc etc
Morana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dil-Se

I am getting you shallu but some times you just feel like venting it out . End of kasha is heart ache </3 and if shesha gets butchered that would be worst than that.

What I don't understand how the hell one can tag Sesha as negative at this point of the SL ?? Do they watch some other show than we do ?? Sesha has done not a single damn thing wrong till now. In fact time n again she's proved what a diehard loyal and selfless friend she is. She's simply flawless n adorable.

If later EK butchers her character to high light certain other aspects of the show , then blame is on EK only !

But why say stuffs like she was always negative so she'll do some thing negative... 🥱

I guess hatred is blind too. Not only love.