Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalluuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Even without kabir I was loving sesha ..coz I was happy that she is not the part of any sugar coated story but she is charcter of her own uniqueness ...but falling for ritik will butcher her character n than naagin means ...no no...ek hi to dhang k charactr tha mere liye
Dil-Se thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That would be sick to watch ritik-shesha moreover shesha will get bashed !
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
If Sesha falls for her BIL then I will pack my bag and my ps and walk off. I won't sit around and get torture day after day as ekta makes a joke out of our character. She does not love I agree j am fine with it, then kabir came he moved her like none ever did. Now he is leaving ok I will live with this heartbreak but taking Sesha away from us and making her love her BIL I won't take it this is a huge blow to my and being a Sesha fan. I won't tolerate whatever is store for Sesha no way.
Dil-Se thumbnail
@lamhe @shallu : Agree with you both . Me too watch naagin coz of shesha not for some boring sugar coated love story .
forbidden thumbnail
Why would Sesha be bashed? If anyone needs. Wahi g it's ekta and the writer bas she is the main reason all the shows become crap.
shalluuu thumbnail
Oh dunno worry dilse if sesha character is going to b butuchrd. .definitely people will show their negative points against her ..so I never worry about any kind of bashing ...atleast from last 4 month only she is the most strongest character ...nw to make someone positive ekta will bring negative one n it's none othr than sesha ..
shalluuu thumbnail
And sesha bashing will be useless cox its ekta old concept dear...I feel if u don't like something ignore it that's it
forbidden thumbnail
Dilse

What I like about kasha is that they are sworn enemy they can never be together and kabir is not bad from birth he is made to be bad. I so liked how Sesha had that sweet look when kabir said you make me feel cool. She was amazed by his words bc she stays away from all this but his words did move her a bit.

When enemy comes together onscreen it creates chemistry that to taboo one I wanted to see that this hate love war
Dil-Se thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lamhe89

Why would Sesha be bashed? If anyone needs. Wahi g it's ekta and the writer bas she is the main reason all the shows become crap.

Shesha is still being bashed ...peopel calling her negative even before she turns negative . You must read some post outside .
forbidden thumbnail
Sesha is the best starter for me she's the revengeful one and I like women who is strong and can battle their own battle