Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Shyam

Hope you are right otherwise I won't tolerate this crap
Dil-Se thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lamhe89

Yuck OMG she hates him and dislike her sister getting involved in love. I cannot stand this nonsense. She never said this before now all of a sudden this 48 hours will ruine our Sesha bc kasha he ending OMG I hope karma bits back for hurting us like this

Correct ! She literally hate ritik she wanted to kill him and suddenly in just 48 hour she'll fall for that very man ? EK don't spoil shesha ...you already ruined kasha .
forbidden thumbnail
I don't want any triangle when it comes to Sesha let her be na leave her alone ekta m. I really like her don't ruin her please
shalluuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I m not able to undrstand how ekta will adjust this stupid track in in all this mystery of raja n sesha back story

Only 3 months of show are left
shalluuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I can trust anybody in the world but not ekta ..she is responsible for creating such a negative image of Indian soaps that people of India are enjoying othr country show more than India
forbidden thumbnail
She is making a joke of her show like saas bahu crap this is naagin supernatural story not saas bahu trait make nonsense. Kabir should have not brought it in and now this track is the most nasty track
Dil-Se thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lamhe89

I don't want any triangle when it comes to Sesha let her be na leave her alone ekta m. I really like her don't ruin her please

Agree nobody is liking it .
Dil-Se thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalluuu

I m not able to undrstand how ekta will adjust this stupid track in in all this mystery of raja n sesha back story

Only 3 months of show are left

Only she knows that 🤢 i am feeling like stop watching after kabir's death . I know what's coming after kasha end .
forbidden thumbnail
Dilse
Agree none will like it not liking it for sure. I hate this track this week will be sad but next week will be sick
forbidden thumbnail
I am going to miss kasha but I won't be able to take Sesha being ruined that will break my heart. She is the reason I watch this drama if she is tainted what else is left for me