Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dil-Se thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

i think it's time to pm ekta and tell her thanks for your freaking twist which made our stomach twist that we cannot digest your crap anymore.🤢🤢

I agree its time to TWEET ekta but i don't wanna end up bashing her 🤢.
Dil-Se thumbnail
@shyam : Offcourse people would have liked it i don't see any reason to bring RT to test that. People generally like love stories .

Shesha and new lead love story doesn't make sense it has to be raja-shesha though we are not interested in it but that's what going to happen .

Shasha sounds like name of villains from old movies lol .
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Test if we want someone opposite Sesha we all knew she is a cold queen but I always wanted her iceness to melt and kabir came I was like wow his Jodi is going got rock. He is the same type I wanted opposite Sesha but now he will be killed.

P.s. We are not someone who should be experiment on and make Sesha the villian so others can rise sick track
Dil-Se thumbnail
@shiva: I think i am not interested in any new guy for shesha but kabir . There is no issue of Rajat's commitment for CGM there is something else that we don't know .
forbidden thumbnail
I am just afraid our nightmare might come true and ekta make a strong character into a psycho path who walks in the jungle singing prem rathan dhan payo crap. Cannot imagine Sesha being used like this and we are being used to. A lot of people like Sesha and her charm then why taint that
Dil-Se thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lamhe89

Test if we want someone opposite Sesha we all knew she is a cold queen but I always wanted her iceness to melt and kabir came I was like wow his Jodi is going got rock. He is the same type I wanted opposite Sesha but now he will be killed.

P.s. We are not someone who should be experiment on and make Sesha the villian so others can rise sick track

Totally agree dear .

shalluuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
SESHA falling for hrithik ...who said this ???
shalluuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I m not worry for kasha like I m worry for sesha ..if she is spoiled ...no naagin for me
Dil-Se thumbnail
In SBS today , Shesha said "whenever ritik comes near her something happens to her, she feels strange " .

This is not the shesha we love this is tampering with shesha's characterization.
forbidden thumbnail
Dilse
I am sure it's bc rajat is so popular he won't do second lead role and I don't blame him but for our sake can he agree for this time 😳