Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dil-Se thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@lamhe : I agree dear they have to bring back kabir anyhow . They shouldn't have made kasha in the first place if they were planning to kill kabir 🀒.
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dil-Se

@lamhe : I agree dear they have to bring back kabir anyhow . They shouldn't have made kasha in the first place if they were planning to kill kabir 🀒.

They like to play with our emotions. Ek hi jaatke mein, sab ko ghiradiya
Dil-Se thumbnail

Originally posted by: shyam09

Nooo!! too close pull him back! pull him back πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
Guess what they are talking about ?πŸ˜†
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Dilse
Kasha I am upset now. I was all for Sesha when this show started and now after kabir entry one price of my heart is attached to them and I cannot let go

I can't see Sesha falling for her BIL j am sorry j find that highly nasty and inappropriate
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I cannot enjoy this scenes when j know what's coming up why you play with our heart this is not right. I rather see Sesha die alone then make her negative for the nonsense track. Yuck
Dil-Se thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

shami our kasha is gone reπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί what hurts the most is we got it for few days while other dramas have parallel leads to but we won't b/c we are not good enough for ektaπŸ€”

i am feeling sick to even think sesha might fall for her BIL OMG! how sick that sounds it's like adding salt and mirchi to our wounds.

@Shiva: I agree re kasha is gone but can't help myself hoping EK resurrects Kabir.

@red :That's true
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
i think it's time to pm ekta and tell her thanks for your freaking twist which made our stomach twist that we cannot digest your crap anymore.🀒🀒
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What if they introduce a male lead for Sesha in the future that's not Kabir. Kabir was used to test the waters to see if people like Sesha in a relationship (clearly passed that), so now they'll introduce Sesha's backstory which involves her in a relationship with someone that's NOT the Raja.
Side note - After reading KaSha like a million times, my brain wants to write Sesha as Sasha. It's happened quite a few times already.
Dil-Se thumbnail

Originally posted by: shyam09

They like to play with our emotions. Ek hi jaatke mein, sab ko ghiradiya

exactly ! I hope these spoilers are not true .🀒
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
rajat has to leave for his show so i won't hope at all i will be surprise if he comes here and dance with joy.

if there is a new guy then he has to be powerful shapeshifter no human. their worse enemy ever. i hope i will like the guy if there is a new guy and before ekta ruins sesha bas. i want someone powerful with sesha not some boring guy who cannot match her skills nor her wildness.

brb