Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello

If seshakabir will separated then ekta will make a mockery out of this couple. I cannot believe kabir came like this and leaving
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dil-Se

I was thinking what if guruma rescues kabir 😛 and send if after some time to take revenge from naagins but kabir falls for shesha something like that !😛

sounds very tempting but i won't say anything till i see the episode. i don't trust anything anymore.
Dil-Se thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi lamhe

I agree kabir came and got killed what was the use of nevla track ? Only extension of the show or playing with fans feelings ?😡
.Shiva. thumbnail
omg shami i am feeling sick now yuck🤢🤢 sesha character is in risk re
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi dilse
They are playing with us m. I don't get it why bring kabir and show it against Sesha and then kill him what nonsense is this? If he was meant to be killed then the Jodi should have not been given such a hotty Jodi now most of us cannot let kabir nor kasha go it's not our fault they made a beautiful mistake they gotta fix it
.Shiva. thumbnail
those pictures are tempting but i won't fall for them nope. my thoughts are on kabir death bas
Dil-Se thumbnail
@shiva : There was only one spoiler that kabir will run away but today there were lots of spoiler /pics on his death .
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@Shyam : What about this picture ?

Nooo!! too close pull him back! pull him back 😆😆
Dil-Se thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

omg shami i am feeling sick now yuck🤢🤢 sesha character is in risk re

Shesha's character gonna butchered badly re ..she has to turn negative anyway so EK will make her fall for ritik and turn her negative right away .
.Shiva. thumbnail

@shiva : There was only one spoiler that kabir will run away but today there were lots of spoiler /pics on his death .

shami our kasha is gone re🥺🥺 what hurts the most is we got it for few days while other dramas have parallel leads to but we won't b/c we are not good enough for ekta🤔

i am feeling sick to even think sesha might fall for her BIL OMG! how sick that sounds it's like adding salt and mirchi to our wounds.