Frequent Posters

Dil-Se thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

@shallu
gn and sweet dream😳

@shami
should we dare to dream? i don't want to get heartbroken again you see. as far as we know kabir is a cameo but he has created alot of havoc and before he was going to die na but seems like ekta has changed that and now saying he will escape. will he die later😕

We should always dare to dream re ..to make it a reality <3😳 . If this dream giving us pleasure than why not ? Even if kabir dies ..i know sesha gonna kill him just like in faana and if he won't die than will get our kasha <3.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
yeah true. only time will tell what is going to happen. this week we all know kasha will be at the party but i wonder how kabir will escape from there? both of the naagin has their hand over his neck😆 i think the lady will come and try to kill them and kabir get's a chance and looks at sesha and tells her he will be back.

i want to see sesha's cold castle to break piece by piece by kabir's love. we know she is not easy to get type, she does not allow anyone come near her but kabir is different he can handle her completely. only he can control her a bit otherwise omg who can dare to look at sesha, call her chandani, hold her hand and jokes with her😆
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Guys I was just reading your discussion and I was like
I can't help it. It's a visceral reaction that Kasha brings out of me. They're pure magic.
.Shiva. thumbnail
yep kasha brings the best in us
Morana thumbnail
It's simply impossible for Sesha to even like Ritwik let alone fall for him. He's too goody goody and not enough spicy as can attract Sesha. Not her type.
Yep Sesha will romance with Yamini for sure n will make Yamini blush. Go Sesha go. She's a born killer in every way.; )
.Shiva. thumbnail
sesha goes well with bad boy and who can be better then kabir. they are both strong in their own way and don't even think to eliminate anyone who comes their way of revenge. i want some funny comment of sesha when she goes to that house as shivanya😆

sesha needs a hotmess boy who can handle her wildness.
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Guys i hv frgt about kasha..u r igniting feeling in me 😳 i really wish that if they r killing kabir..he confesses his love fr sesha or atleast show us that kabir genuinly lyks her n was nt faking 😊
gud morning guys! xams are on its way so m spending less time here
missing u all...
Morana thumbnail
Have you guys seen Adaa's new pic with Arjun Kapur in Insta ??
..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations on new AT guys 🥳. Amazing Title ⭐️.
..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice picCha ..Adaa as shesha is trending buzzing hot .

Thanks dear.