Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dil-Se thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

However, she will manage to distance herself from her BIL and also look for clues inside the house.

PHEW! thank god sesha will not be falling for anyone *phew phew* she is in a mission and none will stop her. please let sesha be safe from hugging and all that crap i cannot see those nonsense with sesha and her brother in law🀒 her sister love should be her sister's kabir ha na he can hug her🀣

Oh that's a big relief that sesha is not falling for ritik πŸ˜ƒ. Yes she is in mission 😎. You know sesha will romance yamini by transforming into anky πŸ˜† such a naughty naagin she is πŸ˜† ..she wants yamini to spill the beans πŸ˜†.

Yes ONLY kabir has the sole right to bump into her ...hug her and flirt with her ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dil-Se

Oh that's a big relief that sesha is not falling for ritik πŸ˜ƒ. Yes she is in mission 😎. You know sesha will romance yamini by transforming into anky πŸ˜† such a naughty naagin she is πŸ˜† ..she wants yamini to spill the beans πŸ˜†.

Yes ONLY kabir has the sole right to bump into her ...hug her and flirt with her ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
what i like about them is that they are sworn enemy from birth. their love story cannot happen. taboo love story makes it more spicy. he is under curse and he needs to be a human at any cost while sesha is revengeful lady she will not bow down to anyone. she hates the thought of love and that feelings. when this kind of jodi comes together onscreen na it creates magic
.Shiva. thumbnail
hai la yamini😲🀣 i will take that anyday and anytime. sesha is going to have a blast making yamini a fool. i want to now what sesha thinks about yamini
Fiery thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on new AT πŸ˜³.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Saturday needs to come asap i cannot wait anymore. i want kasha scenes.
Dil-Se thumbnail

Originally posted by: shyam09

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£

Sesha is multi talented naagin 🀣🀣🀣
Dil-Se thumbnail
@shiva: Agree kasha created magic with their taboo love story . I want sesha - kabir scene in that room πŸ˜‰ without anyone else presence there .
Dil-Se thumbnail
@shiva : Yes after that sesha gonna tag yamini "bewakuf" . She had given this title to ritik and shailesh too.
.Shiva. thumbnail
shami tell me this they were at the party with everyone na dancing and singing then how they reach the bedroom be🀣 what was cooking between them and i want to kasha alone and only alone bas.