Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i am so glad to see this post og repetitive story of abuse in every episode. I really cant watch the verbal abuse any more. i have not watch last  episode just in rut of more of the mess. How can one with a good support and money do this to herself?? daughter is not a baby and she should be old enough to understand this from her mother's point so all mommy needs to do is a sit down and expalin instead of taking more crap from this guy... i am totally disgusted to watch till turns around.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

i am so glad to see this post og repetitive story of abuse in every episode. I really cant watch the verbal abuse any more. i have not watch last episode just in rut of more of the mess. How can one with a good support and money do this to herself?? daughter is not a baby and she should be old enough to understand this from her mother's point so all mommy needs to do is a sit down and expalin instead of taking more crap from this guy... i am totally disgusted to watch till turns around.

Sumtymz pakeezah behave like a dummy not a human being nd now i find her equally annoying...i never understand these kind of women who sit like stupids nd wait for the thingz to get better miraculously 🥱
cimba thumbnail
It hasn't gotten better and now it's totally dragging as far as the main plot with additional sub plots which are just as much brain dead as before.  Nuts. Hope the new episode bring positive energy into this . 
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is so annoying to see Pakeezah like that. Why does she not take a stand? Nobody can help you if you are not willing to help yourself. From Pakeezah I have learnt another thing that feeling helpless and vulnerable is a state of mind rather than your actual situation. Pakeezah is an educated, financially independent woman yet she is unwilling to get out of the situation she is in. Why is she tolerating all this .. for her child? but what sort of upbringing her child is getting in this kind of environment.
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaan-Jee

It is so annoying to see Pakeezah like that. Why does she not take a stand? Nobody can help you if you are not willing to help yourself. From Pakeezah I have learnt another thing that feeling helpless and vulnerable is a state of mind rather than your actual situation. Pakeezah is an educated, financially independent woman yet she is unwilling to get out of the situation she is in. Why is she tolerating all this .. for her child? but what sort of upbringing her child is getting in this kind of environment.

@bold, wao amazing analysis, your are so so right...she iz actually an independent woman, not that she has to depend on husband for financial needs nd all...she even has her sister in law on her side, but still she thinks that she has no where to go she is helpless nd blah blah...she needs counseling !
fairi_88 thumbnail
Every week i think to quit this drama because its getting mind numbing and torturing too...but somehow or the other the precap or promo intrigue me and i keep on watching 😕
cimba thumbnail
it s not the stuck part or promo... just in hope of story will finally take a turn for better...
me to keep on coming back even FF the most episode but keep on coming back.
fairi_88 thumbnail

it s not the stuck part or promo... just in hope of story will finally take a turn for better...
me to keep on coming back even FF the most episode but keep on coming back.

Yeah thatz right even i keep coming back in a hope that it might get better...actually its getting pathetic after the whole divorce thing, before divorce Pakeezah's decisionz were somehow making sense but now everything iz going to drain...nd its such a weird thing Azeem and the sis in law are saying exactly what we all are saying out loud, but now i have felt that the character of Pakeezah is deliberately shown to be dumb ...dont know what kind of a message will come out at the end
cimba thumbnail
More sobbing ... Daughter is who is getting on my last nerve. Old enough to get married but not a cent worth of common sense.  She is dum as a brick for not understanding anything. Further she puts her mom into this emotional blackmailing situation. 
fairi_88 thumbnail

More sobbing ... Daughter is who is getting on my last nerve. Old enough to get married but not a cent worth of common sense. She is dum as a brick for not understanding anything. Further she puts her mom into this emotional blackmailing situation.

@bold...200% agreed...her rants are annoying...plus Pakeezah's crying scenez annoy the hell out of me...i dont want to sound rude here but now if Pakeezah gets abused she herself iz responsible for it.. 🤢