Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This has gotten to another level of abuse and stupidity. Why on earth pakeeza is going on with this. ?? Another thing is also that it's repeating too many times and not moving to new topic.  
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its stuck at one place.. Every episode he abuses her and she bears it.
And how many times are we going to see the "unfaithful mother behind an abusive husband" logic and wife not getting out of marriage because of daughter.
Bushra Ansari should stop writing Period
Edited by Usman. - 8 years ago
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

This has gotten to another level of abuse and stupidity. Why on earth pakeeza is going on with this. ?? Another thing is also that it's repeating too many times and not moving to new topic.

Yes it was such a facepalm moment wen pakeezah was reacting al normal even after getting divorced...
Y cant she react man is she dumb or what now i dont even feel any sympathy for her she iz annoying me to hell now
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

Its stuck at one place.. Every episode he abuses her and she bears it.
And how many types are we going to see the "unfaithful mother behind an abusive husband" logic and wife not getting out of marriage because of daughter.
Bushra Ansari should stop writing Period

Sorry for jumping but itz good to hear this neutral thought coming from a male himself
...this kind of thought of a women behind a bad husband iz beyond understanding...y cant the writerz for once show that the man himself iz responsible for his wrong actionz...if a women iz abuser she iz to be blamed , if a man iz an abuser there wud be some women (mother/wife/sister) responsible for it, wao !! this doesnt even make sense...Just becoz jibran's mother was wrong or whatever he doesnt get any right to insult his wife or take revenge from her...his continous blabbering of jahil aurat bewaqoof aurat iz annoying now 😕 Edited by fairi_88 - 8 years ago
bade34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

LOL Pakeeza not so pakeeza last nite 😛. This person makes me sick with her 2-faced ness. Don't believe in the characters or content but sell themselves just for money. #Shame

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
gorgeous . she is beautiful. drama makes her look chunky. what ever she wears (heavy cotton ) is not doing her no good. makes her looks double her actual size. wearing clothes has nothing to do with her Pakeeza...!!!

getting back on story ... Irritates me to the fullest is that she cant make sense to her daughter and she has a great support system but refuses to use it. why why why?? this happens in real life as much as reel      sad

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

gorgeous . she is beautiful. drama makes her look chunky. what ever she wears (heavy cotton ) is not doing her no good. makes her looks double her actual size. wearing clothes has nothing to do with her Pakeeza...!!!

getting back on story ... Irritates me to the fullest is that she cant make sense to her daughter and she has a great support system but refuses to use it. why why why?? this happens in real life as much as reel      sad

I have a feeling this drama was shot either during her pregnancy or soon after, cuz she does look heavier than before.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
On one hand, this show annoys me. But on the other I kinda sorta can understand where Paki is coming from. The first thing DV victims get etched in their brain is, "It's your fault." I don't see this show with full concentration but rather chalte phirte mein. But I did see that scene where Jibran says to Kiran, "Dekho tumhari maa ne kya kiya. Wo hamesha aisa kuch karti hai jisse mujhe gussa aajata hai aur main ye sab kar bethta hoon." This is such a typical abuser mentality.

That being said, OH GOD CAN PAKI PLEASE FREAKIN' SNAP OUT OF IT?! They are divorced now, right? So why can't she move out? It's not like the world is against her. When Jibran's own freakin' SISTER is ready to support her, why the hesitation? Idk..the show is frustrating. I can understand the reasons and logic behind the situations but good lord, would it hurt the drama makers to show something positive for once? Oh, and the abuser having mummy issues is the safest reason to fall back on. It's no secret that bullied become the biggest bullies in their life. What else can one expect from Bushra Ansari?
bade34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

getting back on story ... Irritates me to the fullest is that she cant make sense to her daughter and she has a great support system but refuses to use it. why why why?? this happens in real life as much as reel      sad

LOoks like even if she was'nt wearing this shroud of a top [pieced together] and was topless, mite have been no problem for u.

I think ppl should be pakeeza with their thoughts and practices. They intentionally wear such stuff and put down such characters to shame them and the rest. Thankfully I did'nt see this drama but I was her one drama few years back in which she played a normal housewife with loose hair, showing sweaty patches all over her boddy looking like a mess to portray housewives are like that and then she wears sick clothes like this.

Hate such people.
Edited by bade34 - 8 years ago
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Sorry for jumping but itz good to hear this neutral thought coming from a male himself
...this kind of thought of a women behind a bad husband iz beyond understanding...y cant the writerz for once show that the man himself iz responsible for his wrong actionz...if a women iz abuser she iz to be blamed , if a man iz an abuser there wud be some women (mother/wife/sister) responsible for it, wao !! this doesnt even make sense...Just becoz jibran's mother was wrong or whatever he doesnt get any right to insult his wife or take revenge from her...his continous blabbering of jahil aurat bewaqoof aurat iz annoying now 😕

If ppl just knew how much parents can effect their children in a wrong way. I have seen girls who were scared of their husband just because of their dad, or seen some who simply hated her husband because of their father. 

I guess the same goes for sons/guys.
But i really wish they'd show him turning into a soft person because of pakeeza, but thats never gonna happen.