Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: TheSupreme

Person with no Life And High Boredom has more chances becoming P*rnstar. 😆

True that but man the city she use to live no one gets bore and its full of life unless she isolated herself and watched po*n the whole day and night 😆
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
nd opinions will be respected...
assusations...not...
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -StrAnGer-

True that but man the city she use to live no one gets bore and its full of life unless she isolated herself and watched po*n the whole day and night 😆

Yeah But the Main Point is her Parents Supported her. Read this Article- http://zeenews.india.com/entertainment/celebrity/this-is-how-sunny-leone-turned-into-a-popular-po*n-star_117814.html
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree wid him but who is dis guy...nvr heard this name before...is he a same IVer who insulted her few days ago
..-..... thumbnail

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

Everyone agrees, it is not a reputable profession (that the parents want their child to persue their career in this field as opposed to medical, banking etc). Having said that, every human being deserves respect, irrespective of their job. 

Drug dealing is illegal. One can be jailed. But even reformed criminal is supposed to be treated equal in the society. Sunny's profession is not even illegal. She as a person cannot be looked down because of her profession. She has the right to dream (be it acting with Amir), like anybody else. Whether she deserves it (got the talent / has the acting potential) is a different thing. 

+1
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Neither do I respect that profession...but as long as Sunny, the person is not hurting anyone or doing anything illegal...she as a person deserves respect...