Ariya os I LOVE U

samirakhan16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thank u to all of u I know my os was not that Good ,I have ideas but I really don't know how to excut them can u guys help with it and here is my new os

Ariya os I LOVE U

Trig trig trig
A guy were sleeping on a bed & move his hand to close the alarm which is ringing on the phone but right then his phone start ring
The guy: hello acp arjun rawte here
Os: rawte where r u Haan! 😡   9.00 baj gya but abhi bhi office nahi phoche ho
Arjun: Kay Hana aj I not feeling good tho I will be late SIR! 😡 (Cut the call)
Sam: wht the ! Nahi nahi aj nahi I will find out wht wrong with rawte . Year me Kabhi off nahi letA but except ek din ke Kay hota aj ki din wht wht wht( ribbing his templet ) oh aj ke din hmm riya aj riya Ka birthday Hain but y he is taking leave
Scene to temple
One guy was do puja
pandit: arjun beta apka puja Purna hoa ab ap kuch khaligye
Arjun : na Phile hum inse pray krle uski bad
( With close eyes) ap par Maine bharosa chor diya tha par us din apne farse meri dill mein place Banaya and uske Baja sharif or sharif riya ki zindigi hain.apse main abhi naraz hoo because u took my roshni from me. Any way as I promised if u give life to riya then I will keep fast in every birthday of riya and will believe that u protect us.
(Leave from maindir )
In office
A dimple girl was looking outside when arjun entry confers room
Arjun: riya oh Nikki case ki file complete hoe
Riya : good morning arjun sir 😊 . Yes sir file ready hogi .(while giving the file) yeh legiye .
Arjun:riya can u make tea form me?
Riya:sure sir mein abhi liye(she went to cafe) 😊
While Arjun was starring at her back
While Sam was 😊 entering in confersroom right then and saw arjun lost in somewhere and   ðŸ˜Š
Sam:rawte   ðŸ˜Š
Sam arjun ke aur thoda pass jake
Sam:rawte rawte
Now he push arjun
Sam:RAWTE(scream)
Arjun :Haan Haan kya kya hoa tum Ashe chick kiun rahe ho
Sam:   ðŸ˜Š main chick ha tum ko main kab se bola raha tha but u didn't even react (in mind sone gya bhi to kasie miss percentage ko starring Jo kr raha tha but yeh bole ga kab who know )
Arjun:kun bola rahe the
Sam:ohhh ( thinking wht to say) yeah Haan oh riya riya ne file complet ki ?
Arjun:Haan yeh lo ( while ribbing hi templet )
Sam:kya hoa fasting and catting chai na pe kr sir mien pain hogi .
Arjun :   ðŸ˜²   Fasting kon kon kar raha Han fasting
Sam: tum tune aj fast nahi aj nahi us din se fasting kr raha Haina every year u keep fast on riya's birthday
Arjun:yeh tum se kisne kaha
Sam:pandit ne Main morning me follow kiya tumhe maindir tak and u saw u to do puja n I asked wht was all that ab SYS
Arjun:
Sam:Tu ushe Bol kiun nahi data that u love her
Arjun :    ðŸ˜¡   I don't love her SYS
Sam:then y fasting n that much care
Arjun: as coworker (while going to his cabin
In his cabin
Riya was pick up someing from the floor arjun want near to see n that make him 😡   arjun pull riya n she hit his chest
Arjun: 😡 how dear u how dear u to touch the photo u .I dint saw that much cheap person in my life . But how many time I have to tell u that STAY WAY FROM ME .(he stop when e saw 😭 of riya)
Arjun :(loosing his hand ) riya 😭
She run to her cabin and arjun trun to window
Sam entry
Arjun:now wht u went
Sam:to see the old arjun arjun plz go n confess ur love go life give u chance to change ur life go tell her
Arjun: there is nothing to tell her
Sam: then y r u sad after making her cry, y u keep fast in her birthday ,y was in hospital all day and night to look after her, y u alway drop her home and until she reach her floor u follow her secretly. 😡   Tell me the reason and Haan agar toh ushe khodiya na toh phir Tera life shut hojyega
Arjun was thinking wht Sam said if ariya leave him (to think that his vein was shivering ) he just close his eyes because his roshni told he is he is confused about something just to close his eyes nd listen to his heart AS HE DONE THAT he saw his percentage he immediately open his eyes with smile on his face     
Arjun :Riya mujse door no (he just run toward her cabin) and saw she was😭
Riya : (weep her 😭 ) yes SIR ! U need anything
Arjun:I don't I really don't know y my heart was beating fast when i meet with u for the first time and u was so near to me, I don't y I was lost in u thought in ganpati case, I don't y i fell sacred when I got shot , I don't y I didn't y I fell to slap u n ask u y u eat the virus ,I didn't know I thought that my life will end when I saw u taking deep breath , I don't know y I felled dancing when I heard that u r out of dangers,I don't know y whenever I saw u I forget the world n that I use to tell u to STAY WAY FROM ME but real I want to love u kiss u feel u he was stepping near to her and just staring her
Riya : 😭    ðŸ˜²
Arjun : (while looking everywhere then staring exactly in her eyes) if normal people say it is call LOVE then I am surly fell for u
By going to his knee
Arjun:MS PERCENTAGE ,THIS AKRU IS IN LOVE AGAIN YES FELL IN LOVE BUT THIS TIME ITS U I LOVE U (while looking down )par riya main rosh ok kabhi vhula nahi shak te . Kya tum is truth ke shath mujhe apna shkte hoo
He looked in riya again
Arjun : riya kuch tho volu main yaha kitne kuch vol diya but u kuch tho volo
Riya: ap mujse pyar Kete Haan 😲
Arjun : hasn itne time se yeh to Bol raha hoon tum ne soni nahi
Riya nahhhi oh bath nahi hin oh
Arjun: Haan
Riya: har night ap dream pe ate hon n yeh sab Khete ho par fer 😳
Arjun: fer 😊
Riya : kuch nahi 😳
Arjun: par thom mera answer toh do kitne min se knee bend kr ke bhitha ho
Riya : I LOVE U 2 😳
Arjun get up and move to her
Arjun: may I KISS u   ðŸ˜Š
Riya : Y
Arjun: y mathlab I have right on that as u said yes 😲
Riya: ( while looking down😳 )then Y ru asking
Arjun pull her to him n bend to kiss her passionable kiss after that
Arjun : bhese Riya hamare dream me yeh KISS nahi the kya
Riya : 😳
Arjun aging pull her to KISS
But right then knock the door arjun said come in
Sam: (saw Arjun 😊 n riya 😳 )
Sam went to riya and kiss her cheek 😉
Arjun : 😡   
Riya :😲
Sam : thanks for making my dream true ANYWaY (smirking at both of them and going to cr) come to the conroom IN 5 min we have new case and sorry riya bhabi romance Ka Kota kal pora krna
Arjun:I LOVE U 😊
RIYA: I LOVE U 2 😳
KISS HER AGAIN

Edited by samirakhan16 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jeharshu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome os dear
if u have any doubts i may clarify it if u have no problem then ask me dear
Mishthi_Shivsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very nice idea.
Liked it thoroughly.
Agar koi help chahiye toh pm or scrap  me. I'll help u. Pls feel free to ask. 
Ur os are really entertaining.
Sameer was awesome in his role and the confession was good enough.
Keep writing more and spellings pe thora dhyan dena. Sorry if u r hurt.
Edited by utsha - 8 years ago