Ria and Aditya FF - Letting Go (Prologue: Pg 1)

alinasaif thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Hey guys! So this is the Prologue of my story.😛

PROLOGUE

This is basically the back story/untold story of Ria...yes it is made up but I hope you like it 😊

I use this scene from the actual show, but other than this and the characters, nothing is the same, and Aditya hasn't joined the picture yet. This is important otherwise following scenes might not make sense!!!!

Ria's POV:

"See momsie, I went to get you a present for your company's fifth anniversary, yet you just keep shouting at me and doubting me, regardless of the fact that, till date I haven't given you any reason to do so!" I scream.

Momsie is crying, Dadi is looking smug, happy that she has found another reason to be disappointed with my mom, and Jassi and Suri Aunty are standing awkwardly.

I rush into my bedroom, locking the doors. I feel horrible for making my mom cry; no child ever can get peace doing that. I feel horrible that I have almost willingly handed Dadi another reason to ridicule my mom.

I am not mean. I don't find happiness making my mom cry. I don't find joy in leaving Jassi alone stranded on the street; for God's sake I don't even know her well enough to even think about disliking her. But I need to do this. I need to act ignorant and selfish all the time. I need people to be disappointed in me. It sounds sad and mostly stupid, but I don't know what else to do. From what I know, disappointment leads to unaffectionate people, people that stop caring and loving you. And when you are surrounded by people that don't care or love you, you stop caring about them and their actions too. It doesn't matter if they are my family, friends, neighbors, I can't deal with more disappointment. I can't completely trust that they will truly love me forever or not. This brick wall around me is a mask. It's an escape from reality. Outside of the four walls of my room, Ria Gupta is strong, independent, sassy, and selfish, but inside, she is broken, confused, scared and mostly, wishful...for comfort and true understanding.

I can hear Dadi mocking mom and Suri Aunty is telling momsie to give me some time alone. Dadi leaves and shortly after, Jassi and Suri Aunty. Momsie goes to her room and Dad won't be home until tomorrow.

After being assured that no one will disturb me for the rest of my night, I open my bedside drawers and take out a ring of keys. I lift the covers off my bed and pull out from underneath it a small chest. Unlocking the chest I take out my guitar, my notebook that I write songs in, and a photo album. It's almost been three years, and I know I should get rid of these pictures. I know that looking at them, and remembering our happy moments together won't bring me pleasure. I know it's just going to make me upset and recall why these happy memories' are memories and not reality. Why it is past and not present. But for some reason I can't let go of the pictures, of the songs, of the memories and most of all, of you.

Edited by alinasaif - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Really loved the way you depicted 😊 Ria pov really loved it .⭐️👏 Plz continue I'm waiting for aditya entry too 😊
I 've a Fan fiction also in mind it has all the teen kids as major characters .😉
alinasaif thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

Really loved the way you depicted 😊 Ria pov really loved it .⭐️👏 Plz continue I'm waiting for aditya entry too 😊

I 've a Fan fiction also in mind it has all the teen kids as major characters .😉

Thank you so much!

Wow really! Get started on it soon, I am waiting!!😛