Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LunchBox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ChemistryMajor

I have made LOTS of posts about Prince.

Why don't you focus on THIS post? Where I actually asked a real question. And you guys keep saying you're going to "enjoy" the party and celebrate the win...yet keep commenting? Party kab hai??? Please do go enjoy. Have a great time. 😃

party to kab ki shuru hai jab se mandana out hui hai

MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^Great! Party hai kahan? Cuz you're still here. Yeh bhi simple question hai...or should I "try harder" again?? 🤣
Edited by ChemistryMajor - 8 years ago
LunchBox thumbnail

^Great! Party hai kahan? Cuz you're still here. Yeh bhi simple question hai...or should I "try harder" again?? 🤣

watching people like you create thousands of whining threads is the real entertainment.  Sour Grapes whining is the ultimate party treat. 

oh here's some more

Originally posted by: LunchBox

watching people like you create thousands of whining threads is the real entertainment.  Sour Grapes whining is the ultimate party treat. 

oh here's some more

LMAO Aww you're hilarious. You actually think I'm a Mandana fan. LOL may be YOU should TRY HARDER this time cuz you're dead wrong. 🤣 🤣

So you admit our "whining" is bugging you so much that you can't stay away. Great! You proved just what I was thinking. 😃
LunchBox thumbnail

LMAO Aww you're hilarious. You actually think I'm a Mandana fan. LOL may be YOU should TRY HARDER this time cuz you're dead wrong. 🤣 🤣

So you admit our "whining" is bugging you so much that you can't stay away. Great! You proved just what I was thinking. 😃

i'm enjoying your whining. Keep it up!  Pure entertainment.  Yeah try harder next time since you're you've got nowhere to go in this thread.
LunchBox thumbnail
The way you're defending Mandana in each of the threads is hilarous and yet you claim you're not a Mandana fan.  Lmao...try harder indeed.  So even if you're not mandana fan, enjoy this

Edited by LunchBox - 8 years ago
Pentaminous... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
BB ne bhi prince k parents ko importance nahi di? ðŸ¤£
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4549701&TPN=42 prince parents pic
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Saw his mom and sister in the audience and in clips shown to finalist in the house. Did not see his dad but may be he was there.
On stage, well well what to say, Channel did not even show Prince holding trophy alone in the episode they just shut the program which was really weird because all previous seasons it has never happen like this. So as prince was not shown with trophy, him with his parents on stage with salman shown in episode is out of question. 

Originally posted by: LunchBox

The way you're defending Mandana in each of the threads is hilarous and yet you claim you're not a Mandana fan.  Lmao...try harder indeed.  So even if you're not mandana fan, enjoy this

LMAO Dude...yes keep going. How on earth am I defending Mandana anywhere??? Where did I defend her? If anything I liked Rishabh more than any of the top 4 contestants...but yes keep continuing to cook up stuff in your mind to deflect from Prince's perverted actions. 😃

So far what I have seen is that you understand 0.0001% of my posts and misconstrue the rest of 99.9999% of them. 😃
Edited by ChemistryMajor - 8 years ago