Users

Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SweetSau

Unress
Sorry di
I couldn't unress earlier I read the update immediately but I didn't have to heart to comment. I have been very upset since the last few days and am trying to cope with the news of my friend's death.I got to know about very late so it made me even more sad.
Anyway enough of this back to the update.
Di you are truly amazing. Why do I feel that the person who saw ajab was Pratu. And there is some kind of connection between the two like something related to childhood or something like that. It may sound farfetched but I am getting this feeling or rather impression that it's something like this.
Anyway I am loving this avtar of Ajab.
Can't wait to read further.
Update soon.
Loved the update.
Lots of love
Sayli

Hey Sayli

Am really sorry to hear about your friend
Hope whoever he/she is they are in peace now
I understand such news are always shocking and upsetting

There is a connection between Praja which will be seen
Will do

Taken care dear
Love
PrAjalover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow update di!!
Pratap saw her right?!
Ajab is toh total tadhka.

If Tota saw her in this avatar, He would have been completely blown up!!

What's the connection b/w PrAja?
amazing update

Lots of Love
Tijil

Originally posted by: PrAjalover

Wow update di!!
Pratap saw her right?!
Ajab is toh total tadhka.

If Tota saw her in this avatar, He would have been completely blown up!!

What's the connection b/w PrAja?
amazing update

Lots of Love
Tijil

Hey Tijil
Thanks re

Will do

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

PrAjalover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice update!!
PrAja's connection seems quite old?What's the secret huh?

Smart Ajab!
When will Ajab's true avatar and motive come in front of everyone?

Second to post!!

Lots of Love
Tijil
sujata_patil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow a hit n a miss... So It was indeed Pratap who saw her!!! He sure has hawk eyes that scan every place for her :) Ajab is all over his mind testing his patience!! Once the mission is over, Pratap do think why is this happening ?? 😉😉
Ajab too is equally observant OR she too has similar primal territorial feelings towards Pratap as well which we haven't mentioned yet !!?????? And he possessed the quality to be the team lead and the best!! I loved the use of the phrase PRIMAL TERRITORIAL FEELINGS :)

So TD n RJ (Rawatji) are in Maldives and have a meeting with the team. Pratap n Subho have put all thoughts in the best prospective. N now we know why you said that about TOTA "we will know about him later in his element"!! N here arrives the star of the discussion THE TOTA MAHARAJ... ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Him being all set to hack the system of charity ball was too good. Now I am really dying to see his reaction on seeing Ajab's lethal look 😆😆😆

Garima this was very very entertaining in all the respects!!! BRAVO.

Originally posted by: PrAjalover

Nice update!!

PrAja's connection seems quite old?What's the secret huh?

Smart Ajab!
When will Ajab's true avatar and motive come in front of everyone?

Second to post!!

Lots of Love
Tijil

Hey Tijil

Old connection will come later on- not now😉

Her true avataar will be seen soon

Originally posted by: sujata_patil

Wow a hit n a miss... So It was indeed Pratap who saw her!!! He sure has hawk eyes that scan every place for her :) Ajab is all over his mind testing his patience!! Once the mission is over, Pratap do think why is this happening ?? 😉😉

Ajab too is equally observant OR she too has similar primal territorial feelings towards Pratap as well which we haven't mentioned yet !!?????? And he possessed the quality to be the team lead and the best!! I loved the use of the phrase PRIMAL TERRITORIAL FEELINGS :)

So TD n RJ (Rawatji) are in Maldives and have a meeting with the team. Pratap n Subho have put all thoughts in the best prospective. N now we know why you said that about TOTA "we will know about him later in his element"!! N here arrives the star of the discussion THE TOTA MAHARAJ... ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Him being all set to hack the system of charity ball was too good. Now I am really dying to see his reaction on seeing Ajab's lethal look 😆😆😆

Garima this was very very entertaining in all the respects!!! BRAVO.

Hey Sujata

Pratap will think more about Ajabde post the mission for sure- she's not going to leave him in peace at all
Ajabde's POV is coming soon so we'll know how she feels soon

Tbh I have Tota's reaction all planned out but not Pratap's on seeing Ajabde in her real true avatar

Am so glad youa re enjoying it as am trying my best to have that mystery/suspense element along with action and stuff

Love
my_angel... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
SORRY DI COULDN'T CATCH UP WITH THIS...WAS QUIET BUSY...FINAL SEM OF ENGG IS SUPER HECTIC...COMING ONTO STORY...THIS IS ADMIRABLY EXCELLENT...ALL UR STORIES JUST KEEPS ME HOOKED UP TO THE SCREEN...MAKES MY TIRING DAY ...A BIT RELAXED...SO GOOD...PRATAP TOH FULL ON LATTOO OVER AJAB...THE PHRASE-"PRIMAL TERRITORIAL FEELINGS"...USED WAS 👍🏼.WANNA KNOW ABOUT AJAB'S FEELING FOR PRATAP...OH GRACIOUS GOD...I'M VERY EAGER TO READ THE NEXT UPDATE OF THIS STORY...SO CONTINUE SOON...NOT BUT NOT THE LEAST U R BRILLIANT WITH UR WRITING SKILLS...HATS OFF👏👏👏

Originally posted by: my_angel...

SORRY DI COULDN'T CATCH UP WITH THIS...WAS QUIET BUSY...FINAL SEM OF ENGG IS SUPER HECTIC...COMING ONTO STORY...THIS IS ADMIRABLY EXCELLENT...ALL UR STORIES JUST KEEPS ME HOOKED UP TO THE SCREEN...MAKES MY TIRING DAY ...A BIT RELAXED...SO GOOD...PRATAP TOH FULL ON LATTOO OVER AJAB...THE PHRASE-"PRIMAL TERRITORIAL FEELINGS"...USED WAS 👍🏼.WANNA KNOW ABOUT AJAB'S FEELING FOR PRATAP...OH GRACIOUS GOD...I'M VERY EAGER TO READ THE NEXT UPDATE OF THIS STORY...SO CONTINUE SOON...NOT BUT NOT THE LEAST U R BRILLIANT WITH UR WRITING SKILLS...HATS OFF👏👏👏

Hey

No worries re
Studies come first

Am so glad you are enjoying it

Will do