Lots of Love
Tijil

Hey Tijil

Thanks

Ajabde will be seen soon in her element
sujata_patil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ok so thats the team back home. N DB is in the team as an agent. Is this story gonna have a romantic angle...
All at work and in sync!!! only TD n Rawatji knew before planing Ajabde to Maldives... or was there someone else as well knowing about this??? or a few ones knowing about this??? Another question is are they or some of them family members or just members of the Agency??

Hmm things are looking interesting!!! so now all will be informed about the ongoing at Maldives and the mission will be set. N so will be Tota's time of fun as he will have work to do. It will be interesting to know if Ajab will be involved right on in the gang or would still operate separately.

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujata_patil

Ok so thats the team back home. N DB is in the team as an agent. Is this story gonna have a romantic angle...

All at work and in sync!!! only TD n Rawatji knew before planing Ajabde to Maldives... or was there someone else as well knowing about this??? or a few ones knowing about this??? Another question is are they or some of them family members or just members of the Agency??

Hmm things are looking interesting!!! so now all will be informed about the ongoing at Maldives and the mission will be set. N so will be Tota's time of fun as he will have work to do. It will be interesting to know if Ajab will be involved right on in the gang or would still operate separately.

Hey Sujata

Alot of questions and relevant ones too
We will see the connections (family ones) come in play after the masquerade ball
Ajabde as of now is different and will work separately
The team will get down to business once Rawatji and TD step into Maldives

As of now only TD and Rawatji are the ones who we have seen knowing of Ajabde but there might someone else involved- one never knows

Planning and Action time is about to start

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

SweetSau thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ress
I'm your firstie.
Will unress later
sujata_patil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey this story has interesting turns...
I feel Praja has some childhood connect like we know someone in childhood but meet after ages n cant place the person. But you feel a strange connect to the person like you know them beyond what is seen... hope m on the right track!! Nway now that Pratap has seen her in the hot avatar he is gonna figure it all out. And maybe the strings of heart will find its way and destination as well. Here too expecting the possessive Pratap to come out in full force and there will be lots of funny moments.

Now that all know the mission SS n BK with SK get ready to get busted... waiting for the action to begin in full force.
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Am sorry
Read thodasa
Ress for comment

Originally posted by: sujata_patil

Hey this story has interesting turns...

I feel Praja has some childhood connect like we know someone in childhood but meet after ages n cant place the person. But you feel a strange connect to the person like you know them beyond what is seen... hope m on the right track!! Nway now that Pratap has seen her in the hot avatar he is gonna figure it all out. And maybe the strings of heart will find its way and destination as well. Here too expecting the possessive Pratap to come out in full force and there will be lots of funny moments.

Now that all know the mission SS n BK with SK get ready to get busted... waiting for the action to begin in full force.

Sujata

Your powers are working when it comes to Praja๐Ÿ˜Š
They have a childhood connect
As far is Pratap is concerned we have to see whether he actually saw Ajabde or not๐Ÿ˜‰

SPOILER ALERT - Two of the trio will meet their match during the masquerade (that's all am going to say)
Saare log kahan chale gaye??๐Ÿ˜•
SweetSau thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetSau

Ress

I'm your firstie.
Will unress later

Unress
Sorry di
I couldn't unress earlier I read the update immediately but I didn't have to heart to comment. I have been very upset since the last few days and am trying to cope with the news of my friend's death.I got to know about very late so it made me even more sad.
Anyway enough of this back to the update.
Di you are truly amazing. Why do I feel that the person who saw ajab was Pratu. And there is some kind of connection between the two like something related to childhood or something like that. It may sound farfetched but I am getting this feeling or rather impression that it's something like this.
Anyway I am loving this avtar of Ajab.
Can't wait to read further.
Update soon.
Loved the update.
Lots of love
Sayli