Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sujata_patil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hmm the Baijilal of Bijolia... N Chakri knows about the place. We haven't yet mentioned that Pratap too evidently must be from Chittor!!!
Tota even the gang calls him that ๐Ÿ˜† N he is in the gang only for his computer skills. N there's no beating around the bush about the fact. I love that. This also indicates towards two possibilities
1) Salima can easily break him from the gang and use him to get all info. Hope his integrity is in check.
2) Maybe Tota himself would leak the info in order to prove his worth in the gang.
Either ways he is gonna get good spranking from all and specially Baijilal.

Ooohhhooo so Pratap has already started to have Ajabde over his mind. He is Thankful to Subho n doesn't like Tota looking at Ajab incredulously. Well Pratap you would never like anyone seeing her with any intentions; won't you??? And out of all you only seem to roam around the places she can be at. N the dupatt common now you have been observing her... So how long to figure out the dupatt lady. But she is smart!!! Ajab make the chase interesting!!

N Vrajraj ji thoda sambhal ke baba!!! Gang is full of smart people. Aab VK ke through Ajab ke bare me pata chalna is too obvious so that's not gonna happen! Hope he catches her going to meet BK in an shocking AVATAR before the VK episode.

Garima the story has picked up an exciting tempo. M back at listing down A, B, C ... possibilities and the following effects on the story. This is dam exciting!!!
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujata_patil

Hmm the Baijilal of Bijolia... N Chakri knows about the place. We haven't yet mentioned that Pratap too evidently must be from Chittor!!!

Tota even the gang calls him that ๐Ÿ˜† N he is in the gang only for his computer skills. N there's no beating around the bush about the fact. I love that. This also indicates towards two possibilities
1) Salima can easily break him from the gang and use him to get all info. Hope his integrity is in check.
2) Maybe Tota himself would leak the info in order to prove his worth in the gang.
Either ways he is gonna get good spranking from all and specially Baijilal.

Ooohhhooo so Pratap has already started to have Ajabde over his mind. He is Thankful to Subho n doesn't like Tota looking at Ajab incredulously. Well Pratap you would never like anyone seeing her with any intentions; won't you??? And out of all you only seem to roam around the places she can be at. N the dupatt common now you have been observing her... So how long to figure out the dupatt lady. But she is smart!!! Ajab make the chase interesting!!

N Vrajraj ji thoda sambhal ke baba!!! Gang is full of smart people. Aab VK ke through Ajab ke bare me pata chalna is too obvious so that's not gonna happen! Hope he catches her going to meet BK in an shocking AVATAR before the VK episode.

Garima the story has picked up an exciting tempo. M back at listing down A, B, C ... possibilities and the following effects on the story. This is dam exciting!!!

Sujata

Tota is someone who doesn;t wish to be reminded of his past- ebing a computer genius he was a nerd who was made the butt of all jokes so now he tries to turn into this dude but fails miserably

As far as the two possibilities go -they are both incorrect I'm afraid
Salima- you'll learn more about her on day of the ball
Tota will redeem himself- a bit later

As I said this story has a lot of action filled in it
Vajra ji has to be really careful as you said, he will always guide and be there for Ajabde

Glad you are enjoying it
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: twilightlover29

Pari jaana my firstie๐Ÿค—

I'll wait patiently for your comment

Garu janna ๐Ÿค—

un reserved ๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: pari0706

So Pratap knows VS but not as the man working for the agency ๐Ÿ˜† i wonder if Ajabde would be a senior official in the team ...

and the Tota๐Ÿ˜ก is that a way to treat any lady no matter who she is ... ๐Ÿ˜ก you can be polite and tell her you are not interested in marrying no need to be a git๐Ÿคข

saare team ne acha danta use ๐Ÿ‘

Pari jaana

He knows him well and as a member of the managerial team not the field one
Tota is a jerk for sure and he will learn a lesson as well

He's a computer genius so he was a nerd that made him butt of jokes and now he tries to be a dude but fails miserably as we can see

Ajabde ka raaz khulega thoda intezaar

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res firstie!
And I may be the last one to unress now!
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
eagerly waiting for Ajabde to show up and how she is connected...
PrAjalover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice update di!!
Eager to see Ajab in action.

Lots of Love
Tijil

Originally posted by: pari0706

eagerly waiting for Ajabde to show up and how she is connected...

Pari jaana

We will see her in action soon
Her connection will be shown later on

Originally posted by: Mnp279

Res firstie!

And I may be the last one to unress now!

Mahishee dear
Take your time

All the very best for your exams