Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: sujata_patil

Now this Tota is a genius computer hacker... So neither is dumb here... I mean there can be different ways of being dumb... Like he is with women!!! He was getting cozy with Salima... A name that usually spells trouble. Hmmm interesting. Only Vrajraj ji knows her and no one else does?! Or is it that someone does but chooses to stay mum over it.

Ajab is gonna be full on action packed...

Loving the suspense element n the anticipation of the action within those four days and in the ball. Garima things are looking great...

Hey Sujata

Yup Tota is a dumb genius of sorts- we will see his genius in action but after he makes a fool of himself
Salima-we'll learn more of her as we go on
Only Vajra ji as of now knows of her identity
We'll will learn more about Ajabde's character as we move along- I have tried something different with her this time

Glad you are enjoying it

Originally posted by: SweetSau

Sorry I'm not first. Sujata di is first.
Will unress later!

No worries will wait for your comment

Originally posted by: Mnp279

I am at my relatives place... Least interested in any talks

Whoa!! I sense some really cool action coming up๐Ÿ˜›
Ajab is a behenji and i am getting the Jassi feeling here

The ball will be full of fireworks... Unknown identites will cause magic

TM you stupid NERD ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Ajab wont leave you dumbo
Salima๐Ÿ˜•
No comments

Super duper one
A strong headstart๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Enjoyrd it

Hey Mahishee

Ohhh relatives place- yeah the talks can get boring I know
Action will be there- loads of it I assure you
TM is going to make a real big fool of himself
Salima-you'll see more of her

Glad you liked it
SweetSau thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetSau

Sorry I'm not first. Sujata di is first.
Will unress later!

Unress
Wow yaar di! This is getting awesome by the moment!
So in this TM is a stupid genius and is not really interested in Ajab that's really good!
Ajab is using TM! Wow this roop of Ajab I'm loving it! So I was right naa regarding the part where all these people are part of an organization regarding the national security.
I feel that Ajab is a new recruit in this team and so noone knows about her except vajta Singh ji, tulsi das and rawatji! Right?
And that bhenji look is all a disguise to fool the enemies. I bet that she'll turn out to be someone really rapchick and trendy!
Wow this is so good! You have included everybody! And on Ajab's entrance she falls into pratus arms wow!
This salima yuck woh disgusting hai and also this TM only they can be like this!
Wow loved both the updates!
Have a feeling that there will be more and more action in the future updates and things will get more and more interesting as the story processes!
Wow I'm loving it. All the stories on this forum help to improve my mood.
Loved it.
Update soon!
Lots of love
Sayli
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So ajab'so identity is known only to VS hmmm interesting and even more interesting is tota

Now I don't know why but I am having a feeling that tota is flirting with Salina only to prove his dude image but she is involved with badshah Khan and surtan Singh and is using tota

We didn't see pratap in this episode and I know that you said only vs knows of ajab'so reality but who knows about VS? Does pratap know?
pjdubey83 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well agar itni acchi updates daily mile to overdose ki tension nahi h ๐Ÿ˜‰ . waiting for long updates dear .
I hope you don't mind. ๐Ÿ˜†
sujata_patil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari0706

So ajab'so identity is known only to VS hmmm interesting and even more interesting is tota

Now I don't know why but I am having a feeling that tota is flirting with Salina only to prove his dude image but she is involved with badshah Khan and surtan Singh and is using tota

We didn't see pratap in this episode and I know that you said only vs knows of ajab'so reality but who knows about VS? Does pratap know?

Wooo Pari you just put it out in open about Pratap n VS. Something I so controlled not to write about. M so glad you put it out in open now I can sleep tonight peacefully.
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^^sujata lets see what Garu says about our super powers now. Lol.

I was on train and just had to write this I had this compelling feeling. :). Glad it will help you sleep better

^^sujata lets see what Garu says about our super powers now. Lol.

I was on train and just had to write this I had this compelling feeling. :). Glad it will help you sleep better

Pari you and Sujata's super powers are awesome

Pari jaana

Tota wants to be seen as a cool dude as he is in a team that is filled with really awesome dudes and he feels that by acting in a certain way he will be a dude as well -poor chap will learn a hard lesson

Salima is an interesting character whom we'll learn more of later on

VS-Pratap: Your super powers are working all fine I say๐Ÿ˜†