Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swara98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Garu janna 🤗
Warriors was wonderful story full of action love thrill
A scintillating concept woven into to a beautiful ff by you which no one do better than you 👏
At a point when you where not updating I thought for a fleeting second that did you leave the story or hit a writer block so checked chat thread to see if you still are on this very forum

I know I'm one of the most irregular person when it comes to commenting but from the day you joined the forum I have been a silent reader and read all your stories
I still remember how the day you started your first story I was gripped by the story and then you gave so quick updates that it kept me hooked and I literally checked the forum every hour for your update
Happy that you started your own blog and loved the ff too
I can't assure you of my comments on the blog also but you always will have me as your reader and a big fan of your stories which helps me keep praja alive in my heart

Love you janna

Your di❤️
Edited by swara98 - 8 years ago
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swara98

Garu janna 🤗

Warriors was wonderful story full of action love thrill
A scintillating concept woven into to a beautiful ff by you which no one do better than you 👏
At a point when you where not updating I thought for a fleeting second that did you leave the story or hit a writer block so checked chat thread to see if you still are on this very forum

I know I'm one of the most irregular person when it comes to commenting but from the day you joined the forum I have been a silent reader and read all your stories
I still remember how the day you started your first story I was gripped by the story and then you gave so quick updates that it kept me hooked and I literally checked the forum every hour for your update
Happy that you started your own blog and loved the ff too
I can't assure you of my comments on the blog also but you always will have me as your reader and a big fan of your stories which helps me keep praja alive in my heart

Love you janna

Your di❤️

Swara di

Thank you so much for your kind words
It has been quiet a ride- am so happy to know that you read all the stories and will continue to do so at my blog

I was far quicker with the updates earlier than now😆
Love you too
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful ending Garima😊
I will miss u so much😭
I respect your decision

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Wonderful ending Garima😊

I will miss u so much😭
I respect your decision

I will miss you too Nonie

Thank you and Loads of Love 😊
PrAjalover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey di!!
Fantastic update!
I'll miss you so much.
I believe that the past few months must have been difficult and I respect your decision.
But I wanna know you more so are you on Google plus or Instagram?
pls send me your ids if you are on them.

Love you.
Will miss you loads.

All the best for your future

Love
Tijil

Originally posted by: PrAjalover

Hey di!!

Fantastic update!
I'll miss you so much.
I believe that the past few months must have been difficult and I respect your decision.
But I wanna know you more so are you on Google plus or Instagram?
pls send me your ids if you are on them.

Love you.
Will miss you loads.

All the best for your future

Love
Tijil

Hi Tijil

Thank you

I'll miss you too
Yeah they were quite difficult. Thank you for your support. Do join me on the blog now

Love

979817 thumbnail
Hey Garima,
Once again another fantastic story. I know I'm nor one of the regular people to comment on your updates and for that I apologies but I have read every single one of your updates.

Though the past few months have been difficult for you but don't let it put you down. You are a wonderfully fantabulouse story teller. Don't let other's put you down for it. Like intelligent people say improve your skills don't hide it! Who knows, one day you might write a best selling novel. You will reach more people with your blog than you did with the forum and that is something you should celebrate!!

I would've said I'm going to miss you if you didn't have a blog, but since you do then I won't say I'll miss you because I'll be checking it from now on for the stories!! I'll just say I will see you again!

P.S. I hope you you upload all your stories from here to the blog so those of us who are Praja fans and like to re-read your stories (like me!!) can have one stop shop for Praja.

See you soon
Love
Niro

Originally posted by: nero95

Hey Garima,

Once again another fantastic story. I know I'm nor one of the regular people to comment on your updates and for that I apologies but I have read every single one of your updates.

Though the past few months have been difficult for you but don't let it put you down. You are a wonderfully fantabulouse story teller. Don't let other's put you down for it. Like intelligent people say improve your skills don't hide it! Who knows, one day you might write a best selling novel. You will reach more people with your blog than you did with the forum and that is something you should celebrate!!

I would've said I'm going to miss you if you didn't have a blog, but since you do then I won't say I'll miss you because I'll be checking it from now on for the stories!! I'll just say I will see you again!

P.S. I hope you you upload all your stories from here to the blog so those of us who are Praja fans and like to re-read your stories (like me!!) can have one stop shop for Praja.

See you soon
Love
Niro

Hi Niro

Thank you so so much for your kind words and support
Yes its not a goodbye because we'll be meeting at the blog

I will be uploading my stories on the blog too but I'm not removing them from here. I started my stories here and will keep them here as long as I can

See you soon
Love
Divsb thumbnail
Hi garima,
Hope ur doing well😊just finished with warriors...finally u made our heroine "the hero" ..wow😃.. u know i've always wanted our heroines to be the heroes or savior. ..in this story only heroines are heroes😃 be it baijilal..meerabai. .ruq...it was adventure+mystery+action...with romantic vibes flowing thru in btw..I cud literally feel those vibes😳 hey tell me have u girls done some course on intelligence bureau, national security... one more ff I read was all about national security nd forensic psychology. .how much research have u all done??? AMAZINGGG
Agin thanku😊
Nd I just got to know abt ur decision. ..well I am new can't say anything about it. .but luk at the positive side. .u got ur own blog😛..so all the best
Ps: what abt rose killer? Any updates?

Originally posted by: Divsb

Hi garima,

Hope ur doing well😊just finished with warriors...finally u made our heroine "the hero" ..wow😃.. u know i've always wanted our heroines to be the heroes or savior. ..in this story only heroines are heroes😃 be it baijilal..meerabai. .ruq...it was adventure+mystery+action...with romantic vibes flowing thru in btw..I cud literally feel those vibes😳 hey tell me have u girls done some course on intelligence bureau, national security... one more ff I read was all about national security nd forensic psychology. .how much research have u all done??? AMAZINGGG
Agin thanku😊
Nd I just got to know abt ur decision. ..well I am new can't say anything about it. .but luk at the positive side. .u got ur own blog😛..so all the best
Ps: what abt rose killer? Any updates?

Divya dear

Am doing fine and hope you are doing good too

Glad you enjoyed the story
I love strong female characters and in warriors I got to explore that strength and made them come to the forefront

I did research over the intelligence bureau and all security things plus I love watching action movies and shows that revolve around these institutions so have a general idea about them

Yup I got my own blog and such amazing readers who are following it

Red Rose is complete now...will start the new story in a day or two

Thank you for understanding and respecting my decision

Love
Garima