Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: twilightlover29

OMG delkho zara kaun wapais aaya
Roshini๐Ÿค—

thank you ji

aaram se padho
khoob saara likha hai for you to enjoy๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† xams over ab online hi padi rahungi..acha nw u only help me wid ur stories..
ye konsa wala story tha
auction jis me ajab buys DAT empire..jagu n db ko class sikhana tapado ki barsat n all.which story ye?
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoshiniluvPrAja

Roshni that is The Deal

Hope exams acche gaye

Word Count: 0

PrAjalover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome chapter di!!
Will Baijilal be coming back??
Pratap is so caring!! (drooling๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

Update soon

Love.
Edited by PrAjalover - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: PrAjalover

Awesome chapter di!!

Will Baijilal be coming back??
Pratap is so caring!! (drooling๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

Update soon

Love.

Hey

Glad you enjoyed it

Will try to update by tonight
SweetSau thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi di
Mai bohot buri hu naa!
Aapne itne saare updates diye aur maine comment tak naa kiya!
Aur jab kiya tab shayad you were angry on me and so didn't comment back!
I was so busy! My brothers threading ceremony is fast approaching and I was wandering on the streets shopping helping in the packing of stuff! Phir the NGO work came up and I got busy in that. Aur phir mere life to mujhe trouble kar hi rahi hai!
Anyway no excuses now
Wow di I loved each and every part of it!
Praja ki ho rahi hai shaddi so this means that story is ending nahi!
Hope we get another story soon.
Loved the action romance the proposal was soo beautiful! Loved it!
Want more greedy me!!
Love you!
Update soon.
Hope we get many more beautiful stories to read.
Love
Sayli

Originally posted by: SweetSau

Hi di

Mai bohot buri hu naa!
Aapne itne saare updates diye aur maine comment tak naa kiya!
Aur jab kiya tab shayad you were angry on me and so didn't comment back!
I was so busy! My brothers threading ceremony is fast approaching and I was wandering on the streets shopping helping in the packing of stuff! Phir the NGO work came up and I got busy in that. Aur phir mere life to mujhe trouble kar hi rahi hai!
Anyway no excuses now
Wow di I loved each and every part of it!
Praja ki ho rahi hai shaddi so this means that story is ending nahi!
Hope we get another story soon.
Loved the action romance the proposal was soo beautiful! Loved it!
Want more greedy me!!
Love you!
Update soon.
Hope we get many more beautiful stories to read.
Love
Sayli

Sayli

I understand re

Comment aaram se karo -whenever you get time
I understand life mein bahut kuch hota hai and sometimes kaam can get hectic
Congratulations for the thread ceremony of your brother

Glad you liked ab tak ke updates

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hi guys

Hope everyone is doing well

This is a special note to say Thank You. 22 stories and you all stuck by me and appreciated my works so Thank You all. I feel so blessed to have stumbled on the BKVPMP forum and more blessed to have met you all amazing loving people

I started with being a silent reader - read all of Pari's stories, Divi's, Hina, Aru, Celu, Aru,and then read through all of the ones that were there when I wrote my 1st story Lost Faith. The amount of love that has been bestowed upon me is immeasurable and so valuable. It's being gathered and kept in my treasure box aka my heart. Rati, Nandu, Baccha, babaji, Celu, Aru, anu, Rinu, Suju Di, coderlady, Suru, Roshini, Rosh, Kamu, Aayu, Soumya, Anamika, Natasha and all the others who have loved my stories and encouraged me to keep writing- thank you

In the beginning of this year (Feb 2016) an incident took place that shook me very hard to the core. I was shattered and hurt beyond words and the most shocking part is it happened right here in our forum. Two people whom I thought were my friends whom I respected and adored said some very mean and hurtful things. Now one of them was pretty new here so I can forgive her as she didn't know me for long but the other one- I don;t have words for that person

I know if we go be definition then chances are all of us will never meet in the real life but meeting all of you here I always considered you as my friends. But to hear that person whom I thought of as a friend openly regard me as a mere Stranger was an eye-opener for me.

Personally I have never being through any such situations as this so in the beginning I tried reallu hard to figure out what to do but when I was called a Stranger, when my friendship was questioned, my loyality as a Praja fan was questioned I lost it completely. EVerytime I came to the forum I was bombarded with PMS by these people who in every way called themselves as "Victims" , "they were hurt as all they wanted was to go back to the way things were and that everyone inlcuding me had let them down"

Well Real Life is messy, busy and sucks- all of us do have a real life which can be overwhelming at times. I was busy as well and couldn't keep up with everything so decided to focus only on my stories

The reason why my updates were delayed was this - these people had turned the forum into a war stressful zone for me and I just wanted an escape that led me to stop writing because every time I wrote all I could think was of the stuff that was waiting for me here in my inbox.

I'm a simple person at the end of the day who loves to entertain everyone and I apologise as due to these circumstances I was not able to give you regular updates here. I never beg for any comments or feedback on my stories- that's the last thing on my mind. I always try to encourage as many people as I can to write and enjoy this journey but sadly my journey ends here

After going through the mess here I have decided that Warriors is my last story on BKVPMP forum. I won;t be writing here anymore because honestly I have lost the desire and the will to write my stories here. As they messaged me on how they are leaving the forum because of me and how I'm the villain so this villain has decided to move

I leave with a heavy heart - one filled with priceless memories of our bashing of CVs, games, comments on fun posts and the daily episode analysis. This forum has given me so much of love that I will never forget you all

I will continue writing Praja fics and other stories on my blog- feel free to drop by on

http://garimayadav2990.blogspot.ae/

I will love to have you there.

Lastly I'm a firm believer of forgiveness and my motto is Forgive but never forget. I have forgive the two people and sincerely pray they excel in their endeavours and hopefully finish their stories which are lying incomplete here.

Thank you all so much for everything it means alot to me

Loads of Love

This is me signing off now

Garima

pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Garu first and foremost the final update was lovely and very touching..
Secondly, it makes me feel great that i was the first person to comment on your first story at IF and I am still the first person on your last story on this platform.

it is a full circle ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Pratu is so protective bechare ko trip kiya and then gave black eye as well๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† too good

I respect your decision and hence would not comment on this๐Ÿ˜Š but we both know this is not a good bye...

however wanted to share the following that was forwarded to me sometime ago and is originally from Sri Sri Ravishankarji

Souls and karmic connections

We have travelled through many lifetimes and lived with many different souls amid family, friends or those who don't really get along with us.

Some may have even tried to harm us emotionally, physically or spiritually. All said and done we all are the same and belong to only one group that is souls.

We all have travelled together in different lifetimes and have shared various relationships with each other...
Father-mother
husband-wife
uncle-aunt
brother-sister
friends
neighbours
servants
drivers and
even so-called enemies.

Each person is a soul that tries to help the other move forward spiritually and reduce the Karmic baggage.

Sometimes the soul that loves us the most, might willingly take birth as an enemy or a tormentor in a lifetime, just to help us work out our karma.

Thus, a person who we think hates us and we in return hate might be our greatest well-wisher spiritually.

He or She may be responsible for our becoming spiritual or compassionate. That very person who is creating hell in our lives may bring us closer to spirituality.

In the present lifetime, he/she may be doing so because that could be the only way to teach us a lesson.

Sometimes, a Soul is reborn just to comfort us and be there in times of need.

So then who is our friend and who is our enemy? They all are part of the Soul-Family who want to help us and want help in return.

Sometimes an opportunity comes in the form of a disaster. Sometimes the only way to grow spiritually and in life is thru pain, sorrow and turmoil. That is when life seems strange.

So better not to form judgements... abuse or hate...and say nasty things about anyone.
Who knows we may be harming the Soul who loves us the most spiritually but are not able to recognize it as the soul is wearing a different body in this particular lifetime.

----

Edited by pari0706 - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: pari0706

Garu first and foremost the final update was lovely and very touching..

Secondly, it makes me feel great that i was the first person to comment on your first story at IF and I am still the first person on your last story on this platform.

it is a full circle ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Pratu is so protective bechare ko trip kiya and then gave black eye as well๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† too good

I respect your decision and hence would not comment on this๐Ÿ˜Š but we both know this is not a good bye...

however wanted to share the following that was forwarded to me sometime ago and is originally from Sri Sri Ravishankarji

Souls and karmic connections

We have travelled through many lifetimes and lived with many different souls amid family, friends or those who don't really get along with us.

Some may have even tried to harm us emotionally, physically or spiritually. All said and done we all are the same and belong to only one group that is souls.

We all have travelled together in different lifetimes and have shared various relationships with each other...
Father-mother
husband-wife
uncle-aunt
brother-sister
friends
neighbours
servants
drivers and
even so-called enemies.

Each person is a soul that tries to help the other move forward spiritually and reduce the Karmic baggage.

Sometimes the soul that loves us the most, might willingly take birth as an enemy or a tormentor in a lifetime, just to help us work out our karma.

Thus, a person who we think hates us and we in return hate might be our greatest well-wisher spiritually.

He or She may be responsible for our becoming spiritual or compassionate. That very person who is creating hell in our lives may bring us closer to spirituality.

In the present lifetime, he/she may be doing so because that could be the only way to teach us a lesson.

Sometimes, a Soul is reborn just to comfort us and be there in times of need.

So then who is our friend and who is our enemy? They all are part of the Soul-Family who want to help us and want help in return.

Sometimes an opportunity comes in the form of a disaster. Sometimes the only way to grow spiritually and in life is thru pain, sorrow and turmoil. That is when life seems strange.

So better not to form judgements... abuse or hate...and say nasty things about anyone.
Who knows we may be harming the Soul who loves us the most spiritually but are not able to recognize it as the soul is wearing a different body in this particular lifetime.

----

Pari jana ๐Ÿค—

It has been a quite ride in our circle hasn't it...your words always make me ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ณ and leave such a positive effect that I look forward in reading your comments

Tumhaari super-powers are super duper awesome.
It will never be a goodbye re- we'll meet up at my blog now. Sirf location change hua hai passion nahi

Thank you so much for sharing those thoughts and after reading them I feel lighter and will always go back to these words whenever I feel low

Love you loads my Pari jaana