Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: pari0706

AN UPDATE!!!!

brilliant team work by Praja.. so let me guess when Ajab said two down two to go she meant SK and BK down and Raimal and Parvat Das remaining... and it sees TD and Rawatji knows these two were involved.

cant wait to see how it all comes together

Pari jaana

Glad you enjoyed it re

BK-SK were 2 correct
Raimal- is one

The question is is PD the last one or is there someone else as wellπŸ˜‰

TD and Rawatji's connection will be shown soon too
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: twilightlover29

Pari jaana

Glad you enjoyed it re

BK-SK were 2 correct
Raimal- is one

The question is is PD the last one or is there someone else as wellπŸ˜‰

TD and Rawatji's connection will be shown soon too

interstesting very interesting ... i would like to know Rahim's story as well... how did he end up there what happened etc etc etc...

also i have cleared my inbox ka dabbaπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: pari0706

Pari jaanaπŸ€—

Rahim's story will come out as well

Will PM you soon

Word Count: 0

sujata_patil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gr8 going Garima.
The Praja coordination to finish SK n BK was good. The pain that Ajab felt seeing him bleed was a lot to show her inclination towards him. But being an hidden agent will she accept n let out her feelings?? As she was in total control after seeing her family after ages!!!

Raimal I think knew Baijilal's real identity n used her with her emotional baggage to make an excellent hidden agent out of her. So that he could finish SK n BK who were trouble to even the international relations. Raimal would now take away the title of Baijilal from Ajab n take all the credit for the mission n would get his progress.

The forth person to go down could be US. Thts a wild guess!!! he is the only one who is the least active since the mission n missing from everywhere. Maybe he wasn't all that much involved or it was one of his grave mistakes that resulted Ajab in the hidden agent mess!!

The reunion was touching for Sagar, Dhani n Rahim. Hopefully Ajab eases down soon after all our hero is waiting for her πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

ApekshaM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dida!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— missed you so much!😭 and i'm super duper happy coz you finally updated!! yayyy!πŸ₯³

and it really was a power packed part.. praja ke saath hum bhi fighting mode mein aagayeπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†
the story is getting interesting by every part..

eagerly waiting for the next oneπŸ˜ƒ do update soon!😳

Originally posted by: sujata_patil

Gr8 going Garima.

The Praja coordination to finish SK n BK was good. The pain that Ajab felt seeing him bleed was a lot to show her inclination towards him. But being an hidden agent will she accept n let out her feelings?? As she was in total control after seeing her family after ages!!!

Raimal I think knew Baijilal's real identity n used her with her emotional baggage to make an excellent hidden agent out of her. So that he could finish SK n BK who were trouble to even the international relations. Raimal would now take away the title of Baijilal from Ajab n take all the credit for the mission n would get his progress.

The forth person to go down could be US. Thts a wild guess!!! he is the only one who is the least active since the mission n missing from everywhere. Maybe he wasn't all that much involved or it was one of his grave mistakes that resulted Ajab in the hidden agent mess!!

The reunion was touching for Sagar, Dhani n Rahim. Hopefully Ajab eases down soon after all our hero is waiting for her πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Suju di

Ajabde is still in her BaijiLal mode so she's very closed off and she will show her feelings but towards the end
You hit the bulls eye with Raimal Di - he was always aware of her identity and she knew it as well that he was keeping an eye out for her (you will see that in the next update)

US is not the 4th person, US will come into play in the end but he's not the villain

Glad you enjoyed it :)

Originally posted by: ApekshaM

Dida!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— missed you so much!😭 and i'm super duper happy coz you finally updated!! yayyy!πŸ₯³

and it really was a power packed part.. praja ke saath hum bhi fighting mode mein aagayeπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†
the story is getting interesting by every part..

eagerly waiting for the next oneπŸ˜ƒ do update soon!😳

Baccha meri baccha

I miss you too much reπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Pasand aaya - yayyy am so happy
Next waala probably aaj raat ko hoga update

Love you loads mera baccha

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

sujata_patil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh God my heart just sank at this... They exchanged their identities to save the adopted siblings...
Baijilal let Raimal get what he deserves...

Now m really excited to know who was the 4th one!!! Has Mahamanga or her son Adham Khan featured yet in this series???

Originally posted by: sujata_patil

Oh God my heart just sank at this... They exchanged their identities to save the adopted siblings...

Baijilal let Raimal get what he deserves...

Now m really excited to know who was the 4th one!!! Has Mahamanga or her son Adham Khan featured yet in this series???

Suju di my firstie

Yeah the emotional part begins now as the truth is out in the open
The 4th one is someone I have used earlier in my stories and no its not MM or her son

Raimal will be getting the shock of his life soon