Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: sujata_patil

So Ajab had some experiences in childhood that forced her to break all ties with her family and be an agent that too an under covered one in no time. INTERESTING...

So who could had troubled Ajab ??? Can that be SK as he is the only one till now who who hasnt come face to face with Ajab during the mission... And I think even Jalam Singh hasnt featured yet. But her being bothered by Pratap's presence as her partner for the mission says a lot about her feelings being triggered by him. Ajab let your past be past look at the brighter future with Prttu...

N Tota go man kuch punya kamao Praja ko mila ke... Prattu patience is the key n she did give you the correct number but kept it away with her mentor. That means he deep down did knew you will call... Mentor for Ajab can be lets see maybe Jaivanta Bai as she was also a member of the undercover agent gang. Moreover she has the strength to convert a weak character to a powerful one with her will power.

Garima cant wait for Praja to meet again...

Sujata dear

Well the reason forcing Ajabde to leave are related to family but no bad experiences rather some really serious stuff according to her.

SK-BK are current vamps they are facing, we will see some the main vampy person soon
Ajabde doesn't know that Pratap will be her partner- all she knows is that she would have tow ork with someone or rather with some people which is something she never wanted

Ajabde will look at the future after Pratap uncovers her truth

Tota will play a hand
JB is not her mentor. Her mentor is someone I have not used in my stories till now

Praja meeting will happen but it won;t be in the manner people are expecting it to be
sujata_patil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twilightlover29

Sujata dear

Well the reason forcing Ajabde to leave are related to family but no bad experiences rather some really serious stuff according to her.

SK-BK are current vamps they are facing, we will see some the main vampy person soon
Ajabde doesn't know that Pratap will be her partner- all she knows is that she would have tow ork with someone or rather with some people which is something she never wanted

Ajabde will look at the future after Pratap uncovers her truth

Tota will play a hand
JB is not her mentor. Her mentor is someone I have not used in my stories till now

Praja meeting will happen but it won;t be in the manner people are expecting it to be

Good that my guesses are failing...

Hmm someone you haven't used in story as yet!! Can that be jaimal the one with An elephants strength from the serial??? N Pratap uncovering her shall be something I will wait for.

Hmm some serious stuff according to her. What can that be... Can that be childhood love, or a commitment given to someone or some issue or can that be not liking the prospectives put in front of her... Not expecting Praja meeting to be like romantic but definitely expecting fireworks there. Hey you haven't even used Jalal's mother in any of your stories!!!

If answering is going to kill the suspense don't answer. Let me keep guessing. Garima loving this suspense even more

Edited by sujata_patil - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: sujata_patil

Sujata

As you said I won't tell you😆

Word Count: 0

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Amazing chapter Garima😃

Thanks Nonie
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Garu I have few guess but I don't want to say as I feel. It's more interesting that way

I am really looking forward to baijilal's entry. - hope it's dumdaar

Also waiting to find more about the secret agents and how they are different from others.

Jaldi jaldi update karo
Edited by pari0706 - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: pari0706

Garu I have few guess but I don't want to say as I feel. It's more interesting that way

I am really looking forward to baijilal's entry. - hope it's dumdaar

Also waiting to find more about the secret agents and how they are different from others.

Jaldi jaldi update karo

Pari darling I knew tumhaare super powers must be working as well- woh chutti na lete

BaijiLal ki entry hogi damdaar

We will learn more of them soon

Working on it

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ooo the secret agents sounds deadly

And the lady in last para was ajabs teacher and sounded like DB

Originally posted by: pari0706

Ooo the secret agents sounds deadly

And the lady in last para was ajabs teacher and sounded like DB

Pari darling

They are deadly and the lady sounds like DB but it is not her

Ajabde's mentor is someone else
sujata_patil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oooch!! this secret agent training is like making the living as good as dead with no emotions and feelings. Quiet hard it must be for the Sr Agents to go through such a thing and then to give your kids a safe, secure n most of all emotionally stable living. Hmm this whole revelation will give Pratap an prospective to Ajab's living and thought process. Pratap pay attention THIS IS GOING TO GET YOU YOUR LIFE PARTNER... ;))
The Mentor is someone who knows both Ajab n Pratap and also that they are destined to be together... It wont be easy for Pratap to get Ajab back to her happy self and in a state to accept that she basically needs someone in life for peaceful living.

A certain SS has also not featured in this series as yet as well... God I cant keep my hands in control when the guessing bug bites me... Garima its gr8 fun to read all the updates...