Really A amazing article about Taher Shabbir Mithaiwala

angleomi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
[B] On his birthday, we list down reasons why he should come back on screen...ASAP![B]

It's been almost a year since Nisha Aur Uske Cousins is off air but many girls still remember Taher Shabbir Mithaiwala who played the role of the dapper prince, Viraj on the show. Blessed with great looks, Taher is also a well-known model. On his birthday, we do a lowdown on what sets him apart from many guys on TV...

Killer looks

He is tall with a drool-worthy physique and chiseled features. It is rare to find such perfection in TV. Moreover, his smile is totally disarming. A macho man with a soft heart, Taher is a total charmer.

Style

The guy has a fabulous sense of style. Whether it is a three-piece suit or a pair of denims, tee and Fedora hat, Taher totally owns the look. He has been a part of many ad campaigns and wowed us with every look.

Multi-talented

Taher is not only an actor but also a model, singer and assistant director. The acting bug bit him when he was working as an AD on Karan Malhotra's Agneepath. He will be next seen in Shah Rukh Khan's Fan.

Wanderer at heart

Who does not love a man with a sense of adventure? Taher loves to travel and his pictures of last trip to Istanbul, Turkey reflect how passionate a traveller he is. He is a very good photographer as well. Taher has done a series on flowers, which is also breath-taking.

Humility

The actor earned a legion of fans in a short time due to his polite and respectful nature. Humble to the core, Taher would take out time to interact and answer his fans' queries every now and then.

article by Urmimala banerjee

Link : www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/taher-shabbir-birthday-special-heres-why-we-want-more-of-the-actor/#comment-2461108931Edited by angleomi - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shreyaarora thumbnail
Tfs,taher indeed is a wonderfull actor,moreover that he is an amazing personality...the article is so true...he is beyond describable...this article really reflect his personality.
Sachin108 thumbnail
Really a awesome article
Thanks for sharing
umamurthy thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Omi Really wonderful article Yes we wish to see him in dashing lead role now Waiting fingers crossed
sunet27taherian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
kisi ka comment copy paste kar rehi hu re ishqme😆dekh comment ko pehchanti hai k nehi😳

Taher is the most honest, humble, hardworking, determined, sweetest, stylish, cutest, handsome, creative, talented, witty, devoted, ETC. (I lack of vocabulary right now! Always happens when it's about THE TSM!) celebrity on TV that I have ever come across. I hope to see him on TV soon, as I want to see him perform and entertain us fans everyday. I wish he goes miles and miles of success

this is the authentic/original site with original article of the authentic author. 
angleomi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreyaarora

Tfs,taher indeed is a wonderfull actor,moreover that he is an amazing personality...the article is so true...he is beyond describable...this article really reflect his personality.

yes...no one can compare him...he is really k good and kind hearted person...
angleomi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sachin108

Really a awesome article
Thanks for sharing

thanks to Bollywood life and urmimala banerjee...
angleomi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunet27

kisi ka comment copy paste kar rehi hu re ishqme😆dekh comment ko pehchanti hai k nehi😳

<font color="#ff0000">Taher is the most honest, humble, hardworking, determined, sweetest, stylish, cutest, handsome, creative, talented, witty, devoted, ETC. (I lack of vocabulary right now! Always happens when it's about THE TSM!) celebrity on TV that I have ever come across. I hope to see him on TV soon, as I want to see him perform and entertain us fans everyday. I wish he goes miles and miles of success</font>

<font size="3"><font color="#ff3300">this is the authentic/original site with original article of the authentic author.</font></font>

Every word is very true...